CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

No High Sped Train from London to Manchester ?

peglegtwo

28 minutes ago, peglegtwo said:

Surprising since it seems so logical . High speed trains are all over, why does rishi want to live in the past /hamper progress? 

Rich people don’t need trains. They can all afford brand new V12 Aston Martins which get there quicker and avoid congestion charges wherever they go because huge V12 cars take up less space and use less fuel than small engined Corsa’s and Fiesta’s that are owned by poor people.

Although, if Rishi, Sadiq and all the other fucking shitcunts were actually living off civil service salaries and not stealing from the public, they would be driving ten year old cars and there wouldn’t be a congestion charge because they wouldn’t be exempt from it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Not everybody has a rocket powered DeLorean like you! 

If ever I had the misfortune to have to visit Liverpool I'd want more than a DeLorean. Besides I might get mistaken for the founder of the company 

"Ay , Ay  remember me its Billy I got you half a ton of coke 30 years ago , you'll never walk alone, ferry cross the Mersey , I'm no graaass..ay  ay  who the fuck are the Small Faces , did they play at the cavern  Ay ay."

God forbid. 

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

If ever I had the misfortune to have to visit Liverpool I'd want more than a DeLorean. Besides I might get mistaken for the founder of the company 

"Ay , Ay  remember me its Billy I got you half a ton of coke 30 years ago , you'll never walk alone, ferry cross the Mersey , I'm no graaass..ay  ay  who the fuck are the Small Faces , did they play at the cavern  Ay ay."

God forbid. 

The car wasn't that good. I saw one in London and it was pretty mundane. Now a 2.8 Capri...Tawk To Me. Terry Tibbs. 

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

God forbid. 

It’s a pity he will be remembered for the DMC-12, which besides the styling and the never-rust body, was an absolute fucking pig of a car. Jag rear end, Cortina front suspension and a PRV engine squeezed into the boot.

He should be remembered for the Pontiac Firebird/Camaro. (Same thing, different headlights)