CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Our time older dating

entitled little cunt

17 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I was hoping for more from this nomination, a few personal revelations, hot tips, current on trend good moves, chat up lines that really work... what a fucking let down. 

At least give us a three in a bed hotel orgy tale to get Saturday night going with a swing. 

It was a poor effort I admit .To be honest I believe with age the old adage of thought being nicer than reality comes into  its own.

The thought of having to battle with bladder leak underwear  before  even  a start  is made would make me regretfully offer  my excuses, reach for the remote and watch a WW2 documentary on the history channel. 

They don't fucking say that on the adverts. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

It was a poor effort I admit .To be honest I believe with age the old adage of thought being nicer than reality comes into  its own.

The thought of having to battle with bladder leak underwear  before  even  a start  is made would make me regretfully offer  my excuses, reach for the remote and watch a WW2 documentary on the history channel. 

They don't fucking say that on the adverts. 

Do you have an option to delete and move on? 

Can I suggest

Toasting muffins on a traditional artificial coal gas fire. Is it a thing? 😋

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I suggest

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Can I suggest

Sounds rather  more pleasant  than getting up close and personal with  8 hour old  piss  in the gusset .

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am not expecting to be able to afford to put on my gas fire this year thanks to the Kiev Kunts so the question is hypothetical. 

I have heard the heat  insulation properties of bladder leak knickers is fantastic .Placing them around windows  and doors could prove beneficial to your plight .

President Selencsky is aware of the sacrifice you will make when the mercury plummets. I'm quite certain he will be experiencing personally  similar hostile conditions in his presidential Palace. Hopefully he will be able to  restore his country again  to very near the top spot of corrupt countries in the world once again 

An honour it has enjoyed for many  years .

20 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I have heard the heat  insulation properties of bladder leak knickers is fantastic .Placing them around windows  and doors could prove beneficial to your plight .

President Selencsky is aware of the sacrifice you will make when the mercury plummets. I'm quite certain he will be experiencing personally  similar hostile conditions in his presidential Palace. Hopefully he will be able to  restore his country again  to very near the top spot of corrupt countries in the world once again 

An honour it has enjoyed for many  years .

Him and his dodgy pal Klipsco or something Mayor of Kiev the Biden Democrat fuck buddies. Please give us Trump to sort this shit out. It took the Yanks ten years to concede defeat in Vietnam that's how fucking stupid they are. 

17 minutes ago, Dick Fiddler said:

I know, I thought the stupid cunt would at least regale us with tales of randy octogenarians doing watersports on each other.

Disappointing.

Even the Archers is more riske than this. I suggested deleting it and starting again with how to toast a muffin. I get muffin urges at this time of the year.