CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guests flying the flags of terror organisations

entitled little cunt

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am 6’ exactly and have size 9 feet. I hope this avoids any future speculation as to my dimensions. Just under 14 stone.

The only worthwhile speculation is in finance. I would rather that the other kinds of speculation remain in the tiny minds of those who speculate on those other "things".

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I am 6’ exactly and have size 9 feet. I hope this avoids any future speculation as to my dimensions. Just under 14 stone.

I hazard a guess at your BMI as a big fat 19. Shirt collar size 25 - the same as Pavarotti when he sang Nessun Dorma at the World Cup. Mate you're doomed. Just saying. Put the clocks back. 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I hazard a guess at your BMI as a big fat 19. Shirt collar size 25 - the same as Pavarotti when he sang Nessun Dorma at the World Cup. Mate you're doomed. Just saying. Put the clocks back. 

Built like a light heavyweight Harold. Old habits and all that. Too many bearded children with malicious thousand yard stares hanging around for me to get sloppy.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Built like a light heavyweight Harold. Old habits and all that. Too many bearded children with malicious thousand yard stares hanging around for me to get sloppy.

I see a retired John Conte leading a quiet and respectable but heavily armed life in a one bed flat on a Tower Hamlets estate on nightly watch at his sixth floor window anticipating a Bangladesh swarming and enforcement of Sharira law. Please tell me It Ain't Half Hot Mother! 😅 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I see a retired John Conte leading a quiet and respectable but heavily armed life in a one bed flat on a Tower Hamlets estate on nightly watch at his sixth floor window anticipating a Bangladesh swarming and enforcement of Sharira law. Please tell me It Ain't Half Hot Mother! 😅 

That’s quite close, apart from me being half black or a scouser. As for the last bit, I have never grown a moustache or recorded a rendition of ‘Whispering Grass’ with a little fat bloke. 

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That’s quite close, apart from me being half black or a scouser. As for the last bit, I have never grown a moustache or recorded a rendition of ‘Whispering Grass’ with a little fat bloke. 

Actually Michael Caine made a silly movie on that theme called Harry or something. His recent sentimentally constipated one with late Glenda Jackson is another waste of time and talent it seems to me. 

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Actually Michael Caine made a silly movie on that theme called Harry or something. His recent sentimentally constipated one with late Glenda Jackson is another waste of time and talent it seems to me. 

‘Harry Brown’. That was quite good for a ‘chavsploitation’ film.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘Harry Brown’. That was quite good for a ‘chavsploitation’ film.

That's a new genre, chavsploitation, did Sky's Nathan learn you that? I prefer the term: codswallop. I suppose they take what they can get. He said as a young actor making his way he always had a packed suitcase ready to answer the call. I thought Phil's impression of him in Stella Street was ace on. Bongo in the Jungle. Actually Bongo in the Congo. 

45 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

That's a new genre, chavsploitation, did Sky's Nathan learn you that? I prefer the term: codswallop. I suppose they take what they can get. He said as a young actor making his way he always had a packed suitcase ready to answer the call. I thought Phil's impression of him in Stella Street was ace on. Bongo in the Jungle. Actually Bongo in the Congo. 

I made it up all on my own and never copied off nobody.

21 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I made it up all on my own and never copied off nobody.

That means you fall into the category of neuro divergent (which I copied from the radio off a woman's chat about mental health she probably picked up during her weekly session in the nail bar which they probably picked up from Hello Magazine's interview with Prince Harry "It's Hard To Love" Volume 2.)🙂 

2 hours ago, and said:

So bad, in fact, poor Glenda died of shame 😢

I am in two minds about Glenda. She had some stunning roles in the 1960s and 70s. Then she failed to make it in Hollywood. Then she submerged herself on the back benches of the Labour Party in humble obscurity, probably a good constituency MP for her arty electors in Hampstead and Belsize Park, without once to my knowledge making a significant mark in Parliament, held office or stating her position on any issue. Here is a hypothetical letter from myself as one of her constituents in the 1990s.

Dear Right Hon. Elizabeth ER (OOPS. SORRY) ER. Ms Jackson, 

I am writing to ask whether you will use your influence as an experienced thespian to speak for a ceasefire in Gaza, which is very similar to the coal fields of the north of England where you shone magnificently in Ken Russell's Women in Love. (Did you really oil Oliver Reed's body for the naked wrestling scene with Alan Bates?) Moving onto the issue of Equal Rights will you support Peter Tatchell's views on the Middle East understanding Peter is remarkably similar to what Murray Head would look like now if he was gay, which he was in Sunday Bloody Sunday. Finally, I know you are a vety busy person but is it possible you could sponsor me at £1 a hundred yards for my charity walk on the blasted "Heath" this Saturday coming - after all you have made public your wish to play the role of Shakespeare's King Lear at the Old Vic (three performances only!) while Kevin Spacey is still there running a thriving highly successful theatre to the great jealousy and envy of the British theatrical profession. 

Once again, you don't mind me calling you Glenda, carry on with the good work and hope to see you back in the movies soon. 

Luvvie Luv Luv luv

Yours sincerely

Sir Ronald Woolfat

R. S. C on tour

43 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I am in two minds about Glenda. She had some stunning roles in the 1960s and 70s. Then she failed to make it in Hollywood. Then she submerged herself on the back benches of the Labour Party in humble obscurity, probably a good constituency MP for her arty electors in Hampstead and Belsize Park, without once to my knowledge making a significant mark in Parliament, held office or stating her position on any issue. Here is a hypothetical letter from myself as one of her constituents in the 1990s.

Dear Right Hon. Elizabeth ER (OOPS. SORRY) ER. Ms Jackson, 

I am writing to ask whether you will use your influence as an experienced thespian to speak for a ceasefire in Gaza, which is very similar to the coal fields of the north of England where you shone magnificently in Ken Russell's Women in Love. (Did you really oil Oliver Reed's body for the naked wrestling scene with Alan Bates?) Moving onto the issue of Equal Rights will you support Peter Tatchell's views on the Middle East understanding Peter is remarkably similar to what Murray Head would look like now if he was gay, which he was in Sunday Bloody Sunday. Finally, I know you are a vety busy person but is it possible you could sponsor me at £1 a hundred yards for my charity walk on the blasted "Heath" this Saturday coming - after all you have made public your wish to play the role of Shakespeare's King Lear at the Old Vic (three performances only!) while Kevin Spacey is still there running a thriving highly successful theatre to the great jealousy and envy of the British theatrical profession. 

Once again, you don't mind me calling you Glenda, carry on with the good work and hope to see you back in the movies soon. 

Luvvie Luv Luv luv

Yours sincerely

Sir Ronald Woolfat

R. S. C on tour

Speaking hypothetically, what do you think her reply would have been?

I don't know about "hate marches" but there's plenty of hate, biblical rage, in Netanyahu 's speeches which sound more and more like a desperate Hitler in the Bunker. I can't see how anybody can take a guy who helped to bring the Palestinians to a state where they were bound to take reprisals, and who rants and raves like a lunatic dropping the "H" word at any opportunity and equating the fight against Hamas with the defeat of Nazi Germany or ISIS or the usual go-to bogey man Iran. 

I think the majority of Israelis will want to see the back of this corrupt failure asap even before the Gaza conflict ends. 

• Like 1

I thought somebody would come on about this new sound bite (look I'm the next tory leader) "Hate March" coined by our beloved Home Secretary - the secretary nobody wants to fuck cos she's got a face like a horse. If you look at some of the ultra religious right wingers Netty has in his cabinet like the cunt who denies the existence of a Palestinian people at all, then Hamas turns out to be a reasonable bunch of freedom fighters with a small fringe extremist element, like the state of Israel itself.