CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gert wilders please

entitled little cunt

On 23/11/2023 at 07:17, entitled little cunt said:

Gert in the Netherlands has done very well indeed .Quite obviously the  unassuming , calm and intelligent Dutch population will be branded en masse , a bunch of far right popularist fascists very much  in keeping with the far left radical thinking   who's insidious creep has infected our own country and its institutions  for decades .Other Dutch parties are refusing to work with dear Gert .The left always carp on about being the bastion of democracy and the one true moral authority but when democracy speaks,  and speaks loudly they refuse to abide by its principals. The left are the cunts of the world .

Where did you get this moderately patronising description of the Dutch people? Baedeker's Guide to The Royal Netherlands c. 1931? As for sweet gnomish Gert he hasn't been out of the house for past twenty years without a bodyguard cos he's a cunt not an anti-Islamist. 

On 25/11/2023 at 23:04, The Beast said:

Exactly. He's a small hat sympathiser. He poses no threat to the system.

The Dutch can't do Brexit anyway - something to do with average brainpower and also their economy is so fucking interwoven with rest of Europe.... have you seen the amount of rail routes and junctions crossing Dutch borders? They hold the keys to a lot of the container shipping industry. 

On 30/11/2023 at 19:19, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tween two of us id say theres a better chance of me gettin hands on carrots down the local tesos than you do...lol

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer, I've spent a fortune getting the Christmas drinks in (for my two places). I was about to leave the shop and realised I hadn't bought any Irish drink.. I then thought of how skint you are as a nation and that you've elected a bumder. Although a mostly poofter drink, I don't mind a bit of Baileys in my coffee so I bought three litres of the shite. Do you appreciate me supporting the Irish economy and therefore helping towards your giro? Lol.

• Like 1

A few years ago ida been shocked by yer ignorance but havin been on here since 2016 I've become aware of the shockin state of the educational system in brexitland..baileys was a brit invention..a mix o cheap whiskey and chocolate powder n cheaper cream and marketed to the brit ..we took it off yiz and set it up here with the same intention of selling it to the gullible of the world..lol

On 02/12/2023 at 21:45, ChildeHarold said:

Where did you get this moderately patronising description of the Dutch people? Baedeker's Guide to The Royal Netherlands c. 1931? As for sweet gnomish Gert he hasn't been out of the house for past twenty years without a bodyguard cos he's a cunt not an anti-Islamist. 

I worked with  many Dutch people for a number of years along with Danes and a few Swedish. I found them , especially the Dutch as I have described. I can't quite understand  how you find my description of them by  experience "moderately patronising ".That is how I found them .Intelligent and considered. I would trust their opinion , if they think Geert will  at best try rid their country of the uncivilised  scum that has invaded The country then  good luck to them .

On 23/11/2023 at 07:17, entitled little cunt said:

Gert in the Netherlands has done very well indeed .Quite obviously the  unassuming , calm and intelligent Dutch population will be branded en masse , a bunch of far right popularist fascists very much  in keeping with the far left radical thinking   who's insidious creep has infected our own country and its institutions  for decades .Other Dutch parties are refusing to work with dear Gert .The left always carp on about being the bastion of democracy and the one true moral authority but when democracy speaks,  and speaks loudly they refuse to abide by its principals. The left are the cunts of the world .

There as long been this perception in the UK that we are far more racist and bigoted in general than our European neighbours. This "hard left" keep getting mentioned .. a load of cobbler, these are upper middle class cunts with a guilty conscience .. go to vicit any of these countries and you will find that under the surface they are either as bigoted as we are or even more so .. in most cases they are also more open about it. The Germans are just three generations away from Hitler and a large proportion are now casting off the guilt .. this time they are not blaming the jews rather they are seeing the effect of governments that imported large numbers of Turks etc as cheap unskilled labour and how their offspring not not thankful for what they have gained. Much the same in Holland, Belgium and France and the Danes and Swedes (who were liberal white rather than multicultural countries) have now learned the same. The proper working class (ie the people who work or have worked for we have have) see through these lies .. 55 years ago the magic word was integration( and I believed in it) the truth is though that we opened our doors to and welcomed cunts who hated us and their children and grandchildren hate us even more.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

There as long been this perception in the UK that we are far more racist and bigoted in general than our European neighbours. This "hard left" keep getting mentioned .. a load of cobbler, these are upper middle class cunts with a guilty conscience .. go to vicit any of these countries and you will find that under the surface they are either as bigoted as we are or even more so .. in most cases they are also more open about it. The Germans are just three generations away from Hitler and a large proportion are now casting off the guilt .. this time they are not blaming the jews rather they are seeing the effect of governments that imported large numbers of Turks etc as cheap unskilled labour and how their offspring not not thankful for what they have gained. Much the same in Holland, Belgium and France and the Danes and Swedes (who were liberal white rather than multicultural countries) have now learned the same. The proper working class (ie the people who work or have worked for we have have) see through these lies .. 55 years ago the magic word was integration( and I believed in it) the truth is though that we opened our doors to and welcomed cunts who hated us and their children and grandchildren hate us even more.

They definitely welcomed us in when we invaded them. Mowed the grass skirted spear armed welcome party down with our machine guns. Closed down the Indian cotton industry in favour of Lancashire. Became the first international corporate opium drug operation in the world in China. Exploited the rubber plantations of Malaya right into the 1950s our plucky British war heroes who wanted to develop their taste for blood going on to decapitate Malaysian communists and display them on the plantations. Or in Kenya our Air Force Battle of Britain fighter pilots strafing and bombing Kenyan freedom fighters. Yes we know all about being welcomed and being welcoming. C

You fucking silly shit brained cunt. Fuck off. 

(Don't say you're welcome) 🙂 

13 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

A few years ago ida been shocked by yer ignorance but havin been on here since 2016 I've become aware of the shockin state of the educational system in brexitland..baileys was a brit invention..a mix o cheap whiskey and chocolate powder n cheaper cream and marketed to the brit ..we took it off yiz and set it up here with the same intention of selling it to the gullible of the world..lol

Panzer, whether a British invention or not, it's produced exclusively in Ireland so I am contributing to the Irish economy and government who pay your giro. Anyways, I've done a bit of research and found out that a lot of famous Irish things aren't even Irish. Lol.

Guinness, Green beer, Baileys and St Patrick. Fucking hell Panzer, what the hell are you lot doing, culturally appropriating other inventions and traditions and claiming them for yourselves? I need an explanation from the most Irish of them all... Panzer Murphy, and not in a cockney accent you Irish cunt. 

33 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer, whether a British invention or not, it's produced exclusively in Ireland so I am contributing to the Irish economy and government who pay your giro. Anyways, I've done a bit of research and found out that a lot of famous Irish things aren't even Irish. Lol.

Guinness, Green beer, Baileys and St Patrick. Fucking hell Panzer, what the hell are you lot doing, culturally appropriating other inventions and traditions and claiming them for yourselves? I need an explanation from the most Irish of them all... Panzer Murphy, and not in a cockney accent you Irish cunt. 

The Irish Giro is bigger than the British Giro. They also don't swagger about in the Yankee shadow pretending to be a world power. Fuck off. 

11 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Aside from the very last part, I agree 100%. Sweden is nowadays perhaps the best example of this, which has become Europe's second most violent country statistically in terms of gang warfare and gun crime. Its 'liberal' left government has literally fast-tracked immigration en masse since around 2012, with Turkish, Albanian and Syrian migrants utterly destroying the country's image as a stalwart of Europe's most neutral and peaceful establishments.

Much like Germany (and the UK), this has been forced upon the Swedish people, who, unsurprisingly, didn't vote for the current levels of Islamic immigration. By contrast the UK has been attracting immigrants since the 1950s – so integration has been much more steady and widespread. Why do you claim grandchildren of migrants "hate us even more", when in effect growing up here is all they've ever known?

And why can't you comment like this more often, instead of being a pointless fucking trolling dickhead 99% of the time?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/30/how-gang-violence-took-hold-of-sweden-in-five-charts

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The Irish Giro is bigger than the British Giro. They also don't swagger about in the Yankee shadow pretending to be a world power. Fuck off. 

What are you so angry about today, Harold? What is it with the anti British rhetoric all the time. Although before my time, I have a lot of respect for the Punk movement and it's anti establishment message, however I am proud to be British and don't appreciate you slagging this country off every 5 minutes. You need to calm down, old chap. 

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Aside from the very last part, I agree 100%. Sweden is nowadays perhaps the best example of this, which has become Europe's second most violent country statistically in terms of gang warfare and gun crime. Its 'liberal' left government has literally fast-tracked immigration en masse since around 2012, with Turkish, Albanian and Syrian migrants utterly destroying the country's image as a stalwart of Europe's most neutral and peaceful establishments.

Much like Germany (and the UK), this has been forced upon the Swedish people, who, unsurprisingly, didn't vote for the current levels of Islamic immigration. By contrast the UK has been attracting immigrants since the 1950s – so integration has been much more steady and widespread. Why do you claim granchildren of migrants "hate us even more", when in effect growing up here is all they've ever known?

And why can't you comment like this more often, instead of being a pointless fucking trolling dickhead 99% of the time?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/nov/30/how-gang-violence-took-hold-of-sweden-in-five-charts

I visited Copenhagen a while ago and found the place beautiful, relaxed and a nice vibe overall with nice food, coffee and alcohol. I smoked back then I and bumped into two dodgy Morrocan geezers on the train to Freetown Christiania, where I wanted to get some hash. They had white on them and of course I had a livener... I noticed an area (can't remember the name) with lots of Muslim types in it and towards the end of my stay I decided to go on the Oresund bridge to Malmö Sweden for the afternoon. Although I didn't notice much whilst there, Malmö has been host to much of the trouble the Muslims bring with them. It's a shame as it was a nice place to visit and like Copenhagen around 7 out of 10 of the women are of the highest quality, unlike a lot of British birds that wear far too much make up and generally have no elegance. 

There is a similar theme across Europe wherever Muslims have recently settled and that is a lot of their culture is alien to traditional Christian values. I spoke with a tasty Danish woman in the airport as I tried some rum and she told me (in her own way) that their governments are treating the natives like cunts and are pushing this woke, pro Islamic immigration on the people. It seems Muslims want to emigrate to Christian countries with designs on converting that country to Islam long term. Islam as a religion, to me seems to thrive on conquest and conflict. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What are you so angry about today, Harold? What is it with the anti British rhetoric all the time. Although before my time, I have a lot of respect for the Punk movement and it's anti establishment message, however I am proud to be British and don't appreciate you slagging this country off every 5 minutes. You need to calm down, old chap. 

You are a bit fragile when it comes to Britain's untarnished image aren't you. A bit of criticism in the interest of balance with some of the ott flag waving and nationalistic banter on this site is healthy. A balanced diet is the key to a good shit. 

4 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You are a bit fragile when it comes to Britain's untarnished image aren't you. A bit of criticism in the interest of balance with some of the ott flag waving and nationalistic banter on this site is healthy. A balanced diet is the key to a good shit. 

Out of interest, Harold, what is your ethnic background? Are you a bud bud ding ding?

4 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

They definitely welcomed us in when we invaded them. Mowed the grass skirted spear armed welcome party down with our machine guns. Closed down the Indian cotton industry in favour of Lancashire. Became the first international corporate opium drug operation in the world in China. Exploited the rubber plantations of Malaya right into the 1950s our plucky British war heroes who wanted to develop their taste for blood going on to decapitate Malaysian communists and display them on the plantations. Or in Kenya our Air Force Battle of Britain fighter pilots strafing and bombing Kenyan freedom fighters. Yes we know all about being welcomed and being welcoming. C

You fucking silly shit brained cunt. Fuck off. 

(Don't say you're welcome) 🙂 

You appear to simply want to make arguments about matters that have no guilt .. I have not gone to live in any other country and tried to change their culture nor do I have intention to do so .. thick your fake guilt up your back passage and swivel on it.

1 minute ago, Penny Farthing said:

You appear to simply want to make arguments about matters that have no guilt .. I have not gone to live in any other country and tried to change their culture nor do I have intention to do so .. thick your fake guilt up your back passage and swivel on it.

Try a different culture, it will broaden that peanut mind. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I visited Copenhagen a while ago and found the place beautiful, relaxed and a nice vibe overall with nice food, coffee and alcohol. I smoked back then I and bumped into two dodgy Morrocan geezers on the train to Freetown Christiania, where I wanted to get some hash. They had white on them and of course I had a livener... I noticed an area (can't remember the name) with lots of Muslim types in it and towards the end of my stay I decided to go on the Oresund bridge to Malmö Sweden for the afternoon. Although I didn't notice much whilst there, Malmö has been host to much of the trouble the Muslims bring with them. It's a shame as it was a nice place to visit and like Copenhagen around 7 out of 10 of the women are of the highest quality, unlike a lot of British birds that wear far too much make up and generally have no elegance. 

There is a similar theme across Europe wherever Muslims have recently settled and that is a lot of their culture is alien to traditional Christian values. I spoke with a tasty Danish woman in the airport as I tried some rum and she told me (in her own way) that their governments are treating the natives like cunts and are pushing this woke, pro Islamic immigration on the people. It seems Muslims want to emigrate to Christian countries with designs on converting that country to Islam long term. Islam as a religion, to me seems to thrive on conquest and conflict. 

To be blunt all they want to do is fuck.They believe Western women to be lower than pig shit .They are not allowed to touch the hairy moustached girls at home on pain of being castrated hence they're in Europe and guess what,  sexual assaults are through the  roof .

21 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Try a different culture, it will broaden that peanut mind. 

I don't want to try their culture .. I simply want them to try their culture back where they come from. You seem to have same fucked up  perceptions that the just stop oil and militant vegans have .. I have sympathy with reducing meat consumption and trying to reduce or even eliminating our dependence on oil but the way to get the message across is not to annoy ordinary cunts going to and from work or having a meal visiting the theatre. Like them you just seem to have a guilt complex that you want to offload on to other people who have nothing to feel guilty about.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I don't want to try their culture .. I simply want them to try their culture back where they come from. You seem to have same fucked up  perceptions that the just stop oil and militant vegans have .. I have sympathy with reducing meat consumption and trying to reduce or even eliminating our dependence on oil but the way to get the message across is not to annoy ordinary cunts going to and from work or having a meal visiting the theatre. Like them you just seem to have a guilt complex that you want to offload on to other people who have nothing to feel guilty about.

Feel better now?

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If ya put the same amount o research into the shams that rule y'all  you'd end up fukkin yerself into the local canal..slimy eaton deviants or poorly educated tommy ten name types...we see the oligarch bazillionaire rishi attempting to bin sections of international law...brexitland continues its inexorable slide into mediocrity and pariah nation status..lol

• Like 1