CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eunuch maker

entitled little cunt

17 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fucks sake .What next ?.Men contacting each other to have parts of their anatomy  removed  , the old todger and knackers seem to have been the main target .They could have saved a lot of time,  effort and embarrassment and just  contacted my ex wife , she would have sorted it in an instant .

Put up a link to illustrate the point you're trying to make, so readers aren't left wondering what the fuck you're going on about. This is an appalling nom.

In spite of your shocking punctuation, perhaps only explainable by a malfunctioning keypad, others (including me) have been fairly merciful of your obvious shortcomings throughout the past few months – so don't take it for granted. You're still on probation.

Get better or get gone.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Put up a link to illustrate the point you're trying to make, so readers aren't left wondering what the fuck you're going on about. This is an appalling nom.

In spite of your shocking punctuation, perhaps only explainable by a malfunctioning keypad, others (including me) have been fairly merciful of your obvious shortcomings throughout the past few months – so don't take it for granted. You're still on probation.

Get better or get gone.

Oh do fuck off you pompous cunt .

16 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I bet that he likes fairy cakes.

For once others  have shown a glimmer of imagination  and an unerving predisposition to pin down my particular preferences . I like Pooldles , fairy cakes and if there's trifle going I'll  have that as well.Why don't you all just cut-out the pomposity and cuntyness, you sound like a group of ten year olds .

18 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

For once others  have shown a glimmer of imagination  and an unerving predisposition to pin down my particular preferences . I like Pooldles , fairy cakes and if there's trifle going I'll  have that as well.Why don't you all just cut-out the pomposity and cuntyness, you sound like a group of ten year olds .

I have not given you my consent to respond.

• Like 1

Without the brief but welcome interjection of @Wolfie, this nom and every response on it has stolen precious seconds of my life. What a bunch of fucking idiots the lot of you. I log in only occasionally, and if this is the kind of inane drivel you lot are capable of, then I’ll make a habit of stretching it out more.

Fucks sake.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Well how about you posting something that adds to debate or if your low level of intellectual could stretch to it how about actually instigating debate .You silly little cunt .

The crosser you get, the worse your grammar gets.

Are you responsible for policing the quality of the posts here?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Without the brief but welcome interjection of @Wolfie, this nom and every response on it has stolen precious seconds of my life. What a bunch of fucking idiots the lot of you. I log in only occasionally, and if this is the kind of inane drivel you lot are capable of, then I’ll make a habit of stretching it out more.

Fucks sake.

Fucking place is polluted by Pen, ELC, Harold the Dense and the tortuous retard ‘and’. Roops needs to get a grip of these spasticated bastards before this place dies a death of a thousand fuckwit posts. I want them all dead.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fucking place is polluted by Pen, ELC, Harold the Dense and the tortuous retard ‘and’. Roops needs to get a grip of these spasticated bastards before this place dies a death of a thousand fuckwit posts. I want them all dead.

Boo hoo, throw your toys out of the pram, stamp your little feet and wet your nappy.

That nice Mrs. Roops will kiss it better for you, Peter.

Why not Post something of interest  if you're that bothered .Think long and hard about it , I'm sure you'll have a lightbulb moment  that will make us all gasp at your until now invisible  litary prowess.

7 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Fucks sake.

You read far enough down to realise it was shit .I thought a person of your capabilities would have realised it was well below your intellectual  level far earlier .

Thick as pigshit.

Ha, yes you're quite right .You're like a cunt teacher with a red pen writing in  the margin.Come on though, post a topic that someone replies to , engage people rather than criticise, demonstrate you're not a rather troubled imbecile with behavioural problems. Show us  just what you can do .