CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BBC's odd morality

Hammer of Cunts

8 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've just noticed that R4 has a special show about Boy George. Isn't he a convicted sex case?

I hope you don't mind if I change the nomination to

Cunts Who Don't Research Before Posting Nominations Because They're Fucking Idiots

Trust that's OK with you. Many thanks. 

7 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Cunts Who Don't Research Before Posting Nominations Because They're Fucking Idiots

Harold, you demented, lost the fucking plot cunt. Do you not remember your recent nomination about Channel 4 and it's public funding? Which it doesn't actually get as it's funded from commercials. 

Reported for thread derailment. 

Guest Basil
17 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've just noticed that R4 has a special show about Boy George. Isn't he a convicted sex case?

He was convicted for tying-up and beating a rent boy. Appropriate he's been given a show on the BBC.

24 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

You're a very cross little man aren't you? Please repost that with some punctuation when the Calpol's kicked in.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Harold, you demented, lost the fucking plot cunt. Do you not remember your recent nomination about Channel 4 and it's public funding? Which it doesn't actually get as it's funded from commercials. 

Reported for thread derailment. 

I thought that was cleared up to everyone's satisfaction but clearly it stayed with you like a festering sore in your heart. Two things that aren't just get outs

#1.   My comment isn't a derailment it's meant to be helpful 

#2.   You seem to be saying I am a hypocrite (only in your eyes) but that not the case. Let's face it if you are going to imply Boy George is or was a sex offender you need to have some facts in the nom based on research unless you want to start up a RUMOUR MILL. It's fucking hot air. 

What I said about advertising on Channel 4 online is it's excessive based on fucking watching it. 

15 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Let's face it if you are going to imply Boy George is or was a sex offender you need to have some facts in the nom based on research unless you want to start up a RUMOUR MILL. It's fucking hot air.

He chained some queer to a radiator against his will after paying him to double-fist his starfish.

If you want to be pedantic, it technically wasn't a sexual offence that he was subsequently convicted of. But fuck me, Aitch, after learning that would you suck his cock on the understanding that you'd make it out alive again?

44 minutes ago, Basil Brush said:

He was convicted for tying-up and beating a rent boy. Appropriate he's been given a show on the BBC.

"Convicted sex offender"

IS NOT THE SAME AS THIS

In 2009, Boy George was sentenced to 15 months in prison for attacking Norwegian model Audun Carlsen. He was convicted of assault and false imprisonment after being found guilty of handcuffing Carlsen to a radiator and beating him with a metal chain.

"assailt and false imprisonment" is not a sex offence. 

Eat shit. 

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

"Convicted sex offender"

IS NOT THE SAME AS THIS

In 2009, Boy George was sentenced to 15 months in prison for attacking Norwegian model Audun Carlsen. He was convicted of assault and false imprisonment after being found guilty of handcuffing Carlsen to a radiator and beating him with a metal chain.

Eat shit. 

You seem rather invested in what is and isn't a sex offence.

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

"Assault and false imprisonment" is NOT a sex offence. 

I suggesy you just got the idea of a sex offender onto your mond because it happens to be Boy George. 

Then you have the fucking audacity to have a go at me for questioning your nomination you dozy lazy cunt.  

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He chained some queer to a radiator against his will after paying him to double-fist his starfish.

If you want to be pedantic, it technically wasn't a sexual offence that he was subsequently convicted of. But fuck me, Aitch, after learning that would you suck his cock on the understanding that you'd make it out alive again?

🎶 Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? 🎶 

Guest Basil
Just now, ChildeHarold said:

You seem to be making a breathtaking generalisation about Boy George as if he's half way to being the monster he sometimes looks like. 

Not at all, if you read up the thread, I never insinuated Boy George was a sex offender.

I am quite curious as to why you're getting so flustered on this particular subject though.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

🎶 Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? 🎶 

10 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

"Convicted sex offender"

IS NOT THE SAME AS THIS

Eat shit. 

Fuck me , should get a job with Hamas , they love chaining people to radiators. Ask Terry Waite