CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Underground station rebrand

The london Sultan , by his offices own admission have spent "a lot of money " working out names for a rebrand of TFL stations . Those in Brighton , mumsnet users,  guardian readers , teachers , lecturers and all those new LABOUR voters will be rejoicing at the consultants choices. Locked away in darkened rooms our shadowy heroes  slaved away working their huge intellects to the bone  to come up with these choices. 

Lioness   Windrush   suffragette mildmay  

Unfortunately  , stupid woke  leftist traitor cunt ,  I'm a pink loving  girlie with a cock, look at my zombie knife    and He's  a good boy , didunt'  do nutting wrong  failed make it to the shortlist .Obviously the darling of them all ,  Windrush. A celebration of arrival in a foreign land and failing to fill in  the required forms as requested  , something it seems no other arrivals  from all over the world had a problem with , being given a 3 bedroom house in Stratford now worth 1.3 million and a load of compensation for not filling out the required forms 60 years later .I might try not filling in my self assessment declaration , see what bonus comes my way .

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Quite obviously my knowledge of Railways isn't as comprehensive as yours , I bow to your wiggyness.Unfourtunately what Sultan and his cuntsultants have done,  the names chosen and the fact they've admitted it was an expensive "exercise" is actually quite correct so blow it out of your ring .

Well I know that America hasn’t rebranded its’ rail network. Despite it being built by ching-chong chinamen, they haven’t named it after David Carradine or any other famous chinks.

14 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is actually OVERground lines that have been sort of rebranded .. mostly the old British Rail lines that were originally not part of London Transport .. you are so easy to wind up, get yourself a mug of cocoa and go back to bed.

Is that a railway sleeper you’ve got down the front of your bloomers, or are you just a freaky old bloke who stinks of piss and mothballs, with a massive cock, lurking around and ludicrously pretending to be a woman?

Answer the fucking question.

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Is that a railway sleeper you’ve got down the front of your bloomers, or are you just a freaky old bloke who stinks of piss and mothballs, with a massive cock, lurking around and ludicrously pretending to be a woman?

The fucking question is if you are going to make a nomination at least get your fucking facts straight. 1/10 for ecfort. Some of the old timer cunts on this site don't even do that. Just try to improve. 

End of Term Report:

Billy Could Do Do DA DA DA DO BETTER. 

5 hours ago, King Billy said:

No, it's one of a large collection of 00 gauge locomotives and a very rare Hornby signal box from 1963.