CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ageist Toothpaste

Hammer of Cunts

As I get older, I notice how the world seems, increasingly, to revolve around the young. Today, I went to buy toothpaste and found that the only type available was for use on white teeth. This is discriminatory; there cannot be many of my generation that would find this suitable.

If it were my face rather than my teeth that were brown, manufacturers would be falling over themselves to cater for my requirements.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

As I get older, I notice how the world seems, increasingly, to revolve around the young. Today, I went to buy toothpaste and found that the only type available was for use on white teeth. This is discriminatory; there cannot be many of my generation that would find this suitable.

If it were my face rather than my teeth that were brown, manufacturers would be falling over themselves to cater for my requirements.

It's not just the cost. The cunts today spend an hour or two every night with their jaws locked in a whitening "tooth bath" unable to communicate with the outside world. Those were the good old days when penis enlargement exercises were the only thing you had to worry about. 

3 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

They’ve started advertising toothpaste as “professional”. 

Brush like a pro!”

What an absolute pile of unmitigated bollocks. Are they telling us that there are ‘qualified professionals’ who earn a living standing at a sink brushing their own fucking teeth? Because actual dental professionals use machinery and various compounds to clean teeth… not some fucking shit that any chav can pick up in ‘Savers’ for £1.99. 
 They’ve started doing it with razors and deodorant too. People who earn a salary for spraying deodorant under their arms. There are people who use razors for a living, but they use straight razors, are invariably brown and bearded, and usually torn between daydreams of slitting the infidel customer’s throat and raping the 9 year old girl that just walked past the barber shop.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brush like a pro!”

What an absolute pile of unmitigated bollocks. Are they telling us that there are ‘qualified professionals’ who earn a living standing at a sink brushing their own fucking teeth? Because actual dental professionals use machinery and various compounds to clean teeth… not some fucking shit that any chav can pick up in ‘Savers’ for £1.99. 
 They’ve started doing it with razors and deodorant too. People who earn a salary for spraying deodorant under their arms. There are people who use razors for a living, but they use straight razors, are invariably brown and bearded, and usually torn between daydreams of slitting the infidel customer’s throat and raping the 9 year old girl that just walked past the barber shop.

I have seen toothpaste for £2.50 but you can still get it for £1 at the Pound Shop.

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I have seen toothpaste for £2.50 but you can still get it for £1 at the Pound Shop.

In the absence of genetics and/or a willingness to mortgage the house for dental treatments and maintenance do what the Scots did as a birthday present - have all your teeth out at age 21. The NHS used to routinely perform that back in the fifties for 30 or 40 year olds and fit dentures. Saved people a lot of time and trouble but wore away the gums. Then av life expectancy meant this wasn't a big problem. 

7 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

Have you tried brushing your teeth with a big black cock? 

5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Those were the good old days when penis enlargement exercises were the only thing you had to worry about. 

Are you alluding to yourself not being too 'well hung'?

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Brush like a pro!”

My mate used tippex to whiten his teeth and they disappeared 

Its just another fiendish plot by business to get your  money .Envy , attractiveness , avarice,  greed , fear , exclusion , inclusion , they use every trick in the book and its all legal .Their food poisons you and makes you fat then they sell you another  product to counter the effects .It's fucking hilarious .The world is a giant hamster wheel of lies .Consumers are the hamsters whilst the Musk's and Branson's  of the world and that Amazon weirdo  look over us manipulating their puppeteer strings .Cunts the lot of 'em.They have turned the majority into black Audi driving,  tooth whitening , going on a cruise , cosmetic procedure wanting mentally retarded Facebook junkies .just saying .