CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Trident a cunt?

ChildeHarold

16 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

*mundane

Ape has shown just recently he is capable of actually posting on topic and  appearing to be able to converse with a modicum of intelligence .I was going to congratulate him .His infernal idiotic utterings  mixed with the odd death threat was becoming tedious for everybody. Hopefully he's now  turned the extreme psychosis corner and can now communicate in a more wholesome manner befitting of myself and the rest of those on the site .

• Like 1

On 31/03/2024 at 16:56, entitled little cunt said:

Ape has shown just recently he is capable of actually posting on topic and  appearing to be able to converse with a modicum of intelligence .I was going to congratulate him .His infernal idiotic utterings  mixed with the odd death threat was becoming tedious for everybody. Hopefully he's now  turned the extreme psychosis corner and can now communicate in a more wholesome manner befitting of myself and the rest of those on the site .

You do realise he hired @Wolfie to write his posts for him?

(when I say 'hired', it was more a case of quid pro quo, involving sexual favours)

• Like 1

On 31/03/2024 at 16:56, entitled little cunt said:

Fuck off.