CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Is Trident a cunt?

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Oh well. At least we can cry foul in the four minutes we have left if an enemy ever launches a false counter attack at us.

There is a worrying bravura about nuclear weapons on both sides of the Atlantic implying you can have battlefield conflicts which won't escalate to nuclear. Is all the extra spending on defence going to be used to avoid nuclear war or bully nations that do not have nuclear weapons - which js what it's been up to now. 

51 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

There is a worrying bravura about nuclear weapons on both sides of the Atlantic implying you can have battlefield conflicts which won't escalate to nuclear. Is all the extra spending on defence going to be used to avoid nuclear war or bully nations that do not have nuclear weapons - which js what it's been up to now. 

Listen, Harold, I'm usually more than happy to talk with punters regarding the inevitable nuclear apocalypse, especially the effects of radioactive contamination on the human body as a result of fallout and all the fascinating and whimsical things such as flash burns and pressure waves. I love that shit and I'd die with a smile if I ever got to see one of the big fuckers go off, preferably at the very end of my own natural lifespan, of course.

I'm a morbidly curious fellow and such things interest me to no end - however, you're just incredibly, insufferably dull to interact with in any way.

You've just made me - fucking ME! - bored of the concept of nuclear annihilation.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Listen, Harold, I'm usually more than happy to talk with punters regarding the inevitable nuclear apocalypse, especially the effects of radioactive contamination on the human body as a result of fallout and all the fascinating and whimsical things such as flash burns and pressure waves. I love that shit and I'd die with a smile if I ever got to see one of the big fuckers go off, preferably at the very end of my own natural lifespan, of course.

I'm a morbidly curious fellow and such things interest me to no end - however, you're just incredibly, insufferably dull to interact with in any way.

You've just made me - fucking ME! - bored of the concept of nuclear annihilation.

We appreciate your interest as a valued customer. 

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Harold is used in hospitals as an alternative general anaesthetic for major surgery, when conventional drugs are deemed too risky. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if ELC was also used, albeit for more routine procedures.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

No , I've never taken the time to .Is that something else that gets your pulse racing , your froth frothing and your blood pressure escalating  to a dangerously high level ?.if so I'll  continue until hopefully you fall to the floor clutching your chest and  gasping for breath. 

You really are easily-triggered. My blood pressure is fine, and I have a resting pulse of 45 bpm. Ask yourself this: which one of us is taking the piss and which one is acting like Frank Doberman?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

No , I've never taken the time to .Is that something else that gets your pulse racing , your froth frothing and your blood pressure escalating  to a dangerously high level ?.if so I'll  continue until hopefully you fall to the floor clutching your chest and  gasping for breath. 

"Froth frothing"?

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You really are easily-triggered. My blood pressure is fine, and I have a resting pulse of 45 bpm. Ask yourself this: which one of us is taking the piss and which one is acting like Frank Doberman?

I can't comment because I dont know who Frank Doberman is .Glad to hear you're in rude health .Dont take my bite seriously .You have a chiwowha  like nip yourself .

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

I can't comment because I dont know who Frank Doberman is .Glad to hear you're in rude health .Dont take my bite seriously .You have a chiwowha  like nip yourself .

Not knowing who Frank Doberman is, doesn’t sit well with most of us ELC. Not one bit. 
 You’re on double secret probation.

Just now, entitled little cunt said:

Yes.Froth frothing .A froth.A foamy slather accompanying disease or exhaustion.Frothing.overflowing mass of small bubbles .Froth frothing makes complete sense. 

I'd have gone for "fury drool, foaming from between your clenched, nicotine stained stubs".

Put a spin on the description and add an insult for good measure.

8 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Apes running rings round you, maybe choose a fight with a fellow moron, start with ‘And’ and work your way up. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Eddie said:

Apes running rings round you, maybe choose a fight with a fellow moron, start with ‘And’ and work your way up. 

I dont mind who converses with who to be honest or who thinks what .Who is more clever or articulate than another isn't particularly important to me .Everyone has something  relevant to say.Maybe you  just  have a more discriminatory  nature than myself in regards to such matters.Everyone is different ,that's the beauty of it all ,don't you agree?.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I dont mind who converses with who to be honest or who thinks what .Who is more clever or articulate than another isn't particularly important to me .Everyone has something  relevant to say.Maybe you  just  have a more discriminatory  nature than myself in regards to such matters.Everyone is different ,that's the beauty of it all ,don't you agree?.

No.

• 1 month later...
On 22/02/2024 at 14:22, Eddie said:

No.

Ed, after Proper reached out and begged me to put in a temporary appearance this weekend, I managed to get the upper hand in the negotiations and my terms have been met.

You'll be interested to know that until midnight on Easter Monday you and I have complete carte blanche to instigate a beast hunt, with total immunity from any repercussions.

Secondly, we have been given the nod to make threatening and sexual comments about the following punters family members:

@and

@Penny Farthing

@Frank

@ChildeHarold

@Rev

@colonelkurtz

@Admin

@Delzac Hunt

I've also got the names and addresses of the above which I will PM you seperately.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Ed, after Proper reached out and begged me to put in a temporary appearance this weekend, I managed to get the upper hand in the negotiations and my terms have been met.

You'll be interested to know that until midnight on Easter Monday you and I have complete carte blanche to instigate a beast hunt, with complete immunity from any repercussions.

Secondly, we have been given the nod to make threatening and sexual comments about the following punters family members:

@and

@Penny Farthing

@Frank

@ChildeHarold

@Rev

@colonelkurtz

@Admin

@Delzac Hunt

I've also got the names and addresses of the above which I will PM you seperately.

This is your second reminder from Book of the Month Club. Don't make me contact you again. 

23 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

I always thought that Tridents were made Hawker Siddeley.

No, they made the Sealink Channel hovercraft which became so successful it is in use all over the world. 

Excuse me while I throw up again as I have been doing since 1973.  The sick bags were conveniently placed on every seat. Just in case. 

On 21/02/2024 at 21:01, Ape™️ said:

Harold is used in hospitals as an alternative general anaesthetic for major surgery, when conventional drugs are deemed too risky. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if ELC was also used, albeit for more routine procedures.

You should hear me let fly in the service for Ash Wednesday.