CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scarlet Blake

Cunty BigBollox

Bitch-cunt! For killing a stranger, although he was a spick, but more so for killing a cat and putting it in a blender - filming herself doing it. I would brutally arse fuck her with a broom handle covered in barbed wire before dribbling white vinegar up her arse afterwards. 

Spiteful fucking chink.

• Like 1

I would happily offer my services to this country free of charge to hang ,shoot , drown or what ever way I was instructed to end the sick life of  this piece of effluent .I could kill the cunt and not one minute of sleep would I lose . Any person who is cruel to animals should be dealt with .As if we haven't got enough sick cunts In this country we have to import them just to add to the taxpayers burden. All polititions should be prosecuted,  they have failed in their duty of care to protect the people they represent .That one eyed cunt found in  the Thames, the cunt who murdered 22 kids In Manchester are perfect examples.That cunts family enjoy living In this country .They should have been stripped of all assets , every single one of them and fucking deported penniless to the shit hole inehich they belong   This  yellow cunts family  should all be sent packing. Deport the fucking lot  back to their horrible little shithole they originated from.We have enough  home grown shit , we dont need anymore .

• Like 1

There aren't many Chinese nutters. In fact in Hong Kong there is only one mental hospital. Not surprising to see the odd one floating around is in Oxford the university had turned out many a psychiatric case (after a thorough nutting at public school) they usually go into Law or Politics. The sexual deviance is pretty standard as well. High Court judges in high heels, fish nets and SM gear. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

There aren't many Chinese nutters. In fact in Hong Kong there is only one mental hospital. Not surprising to see the odd one floating around is in Oxford the university had turned out many a psychiatric case (after a thorough nutting at public school) they usually go into Law or Politics. The sexual deviance is pretty standard as well. High Court judges in high heels, fish nets and SM gear. 

This isn't something I say normally , but , kill the fucking bitch .I'd happily stick her head first into a blender , the soy sauce  smelling greasy haired cunt .

11 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

This isn't something I say normally , but , kill the fucking bitch .I'd happily stick her head first into a blender , the soy sauce  smelling greasy haired cunt .

Our civilised justice system doesn't work like that when it comes to criminals. Our Cambridge Quaker dons have determined that depriving of freedom is the punishment and after that everything should be done to make them comfortable. Probably more comfortable than the same people outside working their arses off in two jobs to keep a roof over their head and food on the table. It just lets innocent victims like the 72 in Grenfell or the Potters Bar railway victims down on a routine basis.... you name it

11 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Thing is, blenders have a safety device that makes the blender work when the lid is locked into place. This is to prevent dickheads from accidentally blending their digits. So, you'd have to decapitate the cunt first.

14 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Bitch-cunt! For killing a stranger, although he was a spick, but more so for killing a cat and putting it in a blender - filming herself doing it. I would brutally arse fuck her with a broom handle covered in barbed wire before dribbling white vinegar up her arse afterwards. 

Spiteful fucking chink.

She should have been wrapped around the Plymouth bomb.