CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Chinese Slavery

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You obviously haven’t watched ‘The Greasy Strangler’ then. It took about seven or eight viewings before I included it in my top ten.

You remember the Earth, The Wind and The Fire? Well all three of them lived in that apartment right there. Trust me, I know disco.”

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You remember the Earth, The Wind and The Fire? Well all three of them lived in that apartment right there. Trust me, I know disco.”

Out of likes Eric.

’’Brayden is moving into my place and I don’t care if he craps in my bed. I’ll rub it on my tits”.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Out of likes Eric.

’’Brayden is moving into my place and I don’t care if he craps in my bed. I’ll rub it on my tits”.

I hated it the first time I watched it. But I felt like I needed to watch it again, and I’ve seen it probably 3 times since that. 
 It wasn’t an instant hitter. 
 Probably the greatest low budget films I’ve ever seen are Peter Jackson’s early efforts. ‘Bad Taste’ and ‘Braindead’. He can shove his fucking hobbits up his arse though. 

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I hated it the first time I watched it. But I felt like I needed to watch it again, and I’ve seen it probably 3 times since that. 
 Probably the greatest low budget films I’ve ever seen are Peter Jackson’s early efforts. ‘Bad Taste’ and ‘Braindead’. He can shove his fucking hobbits up his arse though. 

Wasn't Braindead where that cunt massacres people with a huge "fuck off" lawn mower at a party?

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I remember when I was a teenager, about five of us all mushroomed off our nuts, going to the VHS rental shop with a list of tapes we’d written down to hire. The guy behind the ramp who knew us all tbf ran out of patience and chucked us all out after spending at least ten minutes searching for ‘The With Two Brians’. We probably weren’t helping when he asked who’s in it and he’s being told Doctor Ufuhhhrrer and Anne Amahaaamelmahey.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

I remember when I was a teenager, about five of us all mushroomed off our nuts, going to the VHS rental shop with a list of tapes we’d written down to hire. The guy behind the ramp who knew us all tbf ran out of patience and chucked us all out after spending at least ten minutes searching for ‘The With Two Brians’. We probably weren’t helping when he asked who’s in it and he’s being told Doctor Ufuhhhrrer and Anne Amahaaamelmahey.

Impressive spelling of the names. I always put too many H’s.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Impressive spelling of the names. I always put too many H’s.

It used to be a bit of a mystery to me how Steve Martin became such an unfunny cunt after a great start to his career in films like The Jerk and TMWTBs, then Planes Trains and Automobiles and Dirty Rotten Scoundrels. But I guess I’ve just answered my own question as the more big budget and Hollywood mainstream he got the more shit and unfunny he became.

Lets hope Rosie Jones doesn’t sell out and head off to LA chasing the big bucks superstar dream. This country is already short enough of ugly little spazz’s to laugh at.