CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rain Tax/Stormwater charge.

On 05/04/2024 at 15:49, Cunty BigBollox said:

I take the piss out of you too only your special needs and ASD prevents you from realising it.

You're the best on here, Wolfie.

Sure you do. But I generally don't notice your piss-taking because it's as evident as a fart in a hurricane.

So far as punters go, you'd be lucky to shine my boots.

On 04/04/2024 at 20:21, entitled little cunt said:

If there's a spunk tax for too much sex I'll be expecting a rather healthy rebate .

Jesus wept, you utter fucking buffoon. You're like an unfunny version 'Eavensabove, if such a thing is actually possible.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Jesus wept, you utter fucking buffoon. You're like an unfunny version 'Eavensabove, if such a thing is actually possible.

I'm not Chartered or Certified and have no aptitude for tax law but I doubt whether an expert could claim a rebate based on this garbled information.  It doesn't make sense. 

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

It’s a pity that his mother wasn’t subject to a punitive ‘spunk tax’ which would have spared us all of the shitcunt.