CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PETA

I used to have some sympathy for PETA's (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) ideals .. however they seem to have turned into pure VEGAN cunts rather than following real ethics which are really humans becoming more tuned to how the natural world actually works.  Humans are basically an omnivore species with a requirement to include some meat and plant materials in their diet which means that eating some animals is ethical. The real issue is that we do not to eat meat from animals that have been bred to be greatly different from their wild ancestors or with features that make their lives unpleasant. The same applies with pets .. in a truly ethical world no animal should be bred to look pretty, to have distorted features to satisfy the vanity of feeble minded people, it is all animal abuse and cruelty .. animals should be free to lead as natural live as possible. As to vegan meat alternatives they are all artificially processed ingredients that cause environmental damage and ironically threaten plant eating animals. HUMANS are cunts. PETA are cruel and inhuman cunts.

• Like 1

The shit will hit the fan about all the ultra processed  "vegan healthy  "  food stuffs availiable. All of them sound concoctions of various chemicals with a sprinkling of plant based pulp.Fucking bacon that looks like the fanny flaps of a 90 year old and the colour of playdough.Fucking poison , all if it .No wonder mlenenials and gen z are freaks . The shit they eat all washed down with a ton of sugary water would be enough to make any mammal  overly offended and sensitive. Some film star cunt makes a plant based burger and they all treat it like a deity.Its shit .Either eat meat or don't but for fucks sake dont eat the  soylent green shit .

Anything that ameliorates our psychopathic attitude and behaviour towards wildlife in the UK is a good thing.   I'm hoping that the "electric revolution" is just the last gasp of the automotive industry.    Us cunts should start using our two legs again and let our four legged friends get about in safety.  We'd all be better off for it... 😛 

28 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Anything that ameliorates our psychopathic attitude and behaviour towards wildlife in the UK is a good thing.   I'm hoping that the "electric revolution" is just the last gasp of the automotive industry.    Us cunts should start using our two legs again and let our four legged friends get about in safety.  We'd all be better off for it... 😛 

The electric revolution has run out of volts already. Its how cunts drive and their disgusting selfish attitude that wipes out our furry and feathered friends .People are such  cunts on the whole .The  farmers  are wiping out the pollonators , the yeald goes down so they spray more shit on what we eat to being the yeald back up again and so it goes on until it stops .They are  loading up livestock  and chickens with antibiotics which we then eat .It's in the rivers and  in the water we drink along with estrogen and a good dose of chlorine. Apparently its climate change that's the biggest danger .What a load of horseshit, its just a diversionary tactic. Worry about that whilst they stuff the public full of chemical  shit so their mates can make billions. 

33 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

The electric revolution has run out of volts already. Its how cunts drive and their disgusting selfish attitude that wipes out our furry and feathered friends .People are such  cunts on the whole .The  farmers  are wiping out the pollonators , the yeald goes down so they spray more shit on what we eat to being the yeald back up again and so it goes on until it stops .They are  loading up livestock  and chickens with antibiotics which we then eat .It's in the rivers and  in the water we drink along with estrogen and a good dose of chlorine. Apparently its climate change that's the biggest danger .What a load of horseshit, its just a diversionary tactic. Worry about that whilst they stuff the public full of chemical  shit so their mates can make billions. 

The redeeming feature about every electric car IMHO is they look shit.   Efforts to style them have completely flopped due to the size of the batteties required to power them which when all is said and done are made of just a thousand rechargeable AA batteries hardwired together.  Echt primitive in my book.   Can a teenage boy put up a poster of any electric car today with the same hard on as we did with the Lamborghini Contouch or a Maserati?   Very fake driven by govt regulations in total denial that much of today's conumer society is unsustainable in the long run or medium run for that matter. 

Mass tourism is another unsustainable economic sector. 

Take away the package holiday and the cars what does Mr and Mrs Average have to live for in today's alienated society? 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The redeeming feature about every electric car IMHO is they look shit.   Efforts to style them have completely flopped due to the size of the batteties required to power them which when all is said and done are made of just a thousand rechargeable AA batteries hardwired together.  Echt primitive in my book.   Can a teenage boy put up a poster of any electric car today with the same hard on as we did with the Lamborghini Contouch or a Maserati?   Very fake driven by govt regulations in total denial that much of today's conumer society is unsustainable in the long run or medium run for that matter. 

Mass tourism is another unsustainable economic sector. 

Take away the package holiday and the cars what does Mr and Mrs Average have to live for in today's alienated society? 

Welcome to dystopia .Lay on the beach covered in plastic bottles from Senegal and used condoms.  

1 minute ago, entitled little cunt said:

Welcome to dystopia .Lay on the beach covered in plastic bottles from Senegal and used condoms.  

In Spain at the start of their summer season (where they've gone full out to attract record numbers of visitors) they are suffering a four year drought with reservoirs at barely 25% which is worst in history and levels below 15% just a month ago.  They are squealing about filling swimming pools, private residences, communal on condos and urbanisations, public pools and hotel pools.   For months they have been unable to wash cars or water gardens.   Fountains are turned off.  Marbella lost its mains water for 24 hours and the Costa del Sol has seen water pressure turned down.   Crops are dying in the fields and there have already been four forest fires caused by yinder dry conditions even at this time oc the year.   The response?   Business as usual.  Golf courses open.. Hotel and prob all swimming pools open (for the property market) Quadruple the local population wiith bicket and spade tourism. Run cap on hand to Brussels for emergency environmental crisis money.  Start planning to IMPORT fresh water by tanker from abroad.   Build two new fossil fuelled desalinisation plants one at Marbella and one in the east of Andalucia.   These cunts are killing the climate having already wrecked their own biosphere. 

It's the climate equivalent of that movie It's A Mad Mad Mad World with Spencer Tracy.

12 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Only thing I remember about PETA is their anti-fur "I'd rather go naked" campaign, with some very tasty young ladies in the buff.  I couldn't support it myself though as I have always thought Mrs H looks far better wearing fur.

You have downloaded all the Victoria's Secrets videos haven't you?  Join Keith Lemon and The Bear. 

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

In Spain at the start of their summer season (where they've gone full out to attract record numbers of visitors) they are suffering a four year drought with reservoirs at barely 25% which is worst in history and levels below 15% just a month ago.  They are squealing about filling swimming pools, private residences, communal on condos and urbanisations, public pools and hotel pools.   For months they have been unable to wash cars or water gardens.   Fountains are turned off.  Marbella lost its mains water for 24 hours and the Costa del Sol has seen water pressure turned down.   Crops are dying in the fields and there have already been four forest fires caused by yinder dry conditions even at this time oc the year.   The response?   Business as usual.  Golf courses open.. Hotel and prob all swimming pools open (for the property market) Quadruple the local population wiith bicket and spade tourism. Run cap on hand to Brussels for emergency environmental crisis money.  Start planning to IMPORT fresh water by tanker from abroad.   Build two new fossil fuelled desalinisation plants one at Marbella and one in the east of Andalucia.   These cunts are killing the climate having already wrecked their own biosphere. 

It's the climate equivalent of that movie It's A Mad Mad Mad World with Spencer Tracy.

I wouldn't want to holiday in that fucking place .Lisping bull killers .The place can dry up,  I wouldn't give a shit .Uncivilised heathens throwing  donkies off high buildings the oily tapas eating cunts. 

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

I wouldn't want to holiday in that fucking place .Lisping bull killers .The place can dry up,  I wouldn't give a shit .Uncivilised heathens throwing  donkies off high buildings the oily tapas eating cunts. 

The reality of Spain is pretty shallow lke their pools at the moment.  They've built a 200 billion euro tourism sector catering for the bucket and spade cheap package brigade, every crevice has been excavated like hen parties, stag weekenders, boys outings, blind drink fuelled foam DJ 24 hr clubs, cheap holiday hmes on sprawling ugly concrete urbanisations.... a bunch of lazy dago rentiers with just one asset to hire out THE SUN.   Now they are complaining about "over tourism" as they try to grow toms and strawberries under polythene milking the aquifer of every last drop to the detriment of wildlife and habitat.  The cunts want to carry on with golf courses, more hotels, more property for expats, more runways (as at Alicante) ever increasing prices and hotel charges, new tourist taxes etc.  Fucking contemptible.   Running to Brussels every five minutes for an emergency bail out.  

I'll never firget how easy they crumbled after the Atocha railway station bombing.  They completely withdrew from the joint war in Iraq.   US and. UK put a smile on and covered it up to save face. Fucking cowards. 

23 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The reality of Spain is pretty shallow lke their pools at the moment.  They've built a 200 billion euro tourism sector catering for the bucket and spade cheap package brigade, every crevice has been excavated like hen parties, stag weekenders, boys outings, blind drink fuelled foam DJ 24 hr clubs, cheap holiday hmes on sprawling ugly concrete urbanisations.... a bunch of lazy dago rentiers with just one asset to hire out THE SUN.   Now they are complaining about "over tourism" as they try to grow toms and strawberries under polythene milking the aquifer of every last drop to the detriment of wildlife and habitat.  The cunts want to carry on with golf courses, more hotels, more property for expats, more runways (as at Alicante) ever increasing prices and hotel charges, new tourist taxes etc.  Fucking contemptible.   Running to Brussels every five minutes for an emergency bail out.  

I'll never firget how easy they crumbled after the Atocha railway station bombing.  They completely withdrew from the joint war in Iraq.   US and. UK put a smile on and covered it up to save face. Fucking cowards. 

Corrupt fuckers , almost as bad as the Cypriots .

• Like 1