CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Angry Jewish Midgets

Guest Keith Lard

Guest Keith Lard

Last year I was on city break with my dad and stepmom in New York City. I spent the day shopping at comic book shops and toy shops and whilst I was wandering throughout the city I came across this gollum-like nutter harassing a street musician and I took my camera phone out and filmed it. Afterwards some bloke walk up towards me and warned me about this little old man. His name is Londonm and he likes to start fights with young people.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Some things you find on the internet do not need to be shared, in fact everything you find keith is stuff we dont need to see, you are a very naughty boy, run along now! Weirdo.

Guest nobgobbler

This footage (despite being censored with sex toys removed) is as good as they get in terms of his Stepmum & Dad.

I forgot that kiddie fiddling cunt Arfa Mullard ever existed. Ugly fat pervy cunt.

I like him, Bronski. Doubtlessly you hold him in such low esteem because he dismissed your advances to use him as a dwarf sex-slave. Not all of these minuscule cunts want to dress up in Joe 90 costumes with attendant 8-ball gag and nipple-clamps, in order to suck off their pony master.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ahriman

I like him, Bronski. Doubtlessly you hold him in such low esteem because he dismissed your advances to use him as a dwarf sex-slave. Not all of these minuscule cunts want to dress up in Joe 90 costumes with attendant 8-ball gag and nipple-clamps, in order to suck off their pony master.

Some of us just like to do it for the hell of it,