CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Trouble is Morgan is another limited over batsman and has been tested but failed to make it in test cricked.

I would stick with Butler because he does have the talent to destroy bowlers once he gets in.

We don't have an abundance of proper test batsman to choose from...so you could go with Morgan or Butler down the order as they are similar batsman and hope it pays off.

I would stick with Burns & Roy for the moment as openers, as they have showed a little bit of promise.

Burns, Roy, Root, Bairstow, Butler/Morgan, Stokes, Foakes, Woakes, Broad, Archer, Leach...Anderson to replace a bowler if fit.

Stokes, Foakes and Woakes! Sounds like a firm of solicitors  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

Trouble is Morgan is another limited over batsman and has been tested but failed to make it in test cricked.

I would stick with Butler because he does have the talent to destroy bowlers once he gets in.

We don't have an abundance of proper test batsman to choose from...so you could go with Morgan or Butler down the order as they are similar batsman and hope it pays off.

I would stick with Burns & Roy for the moment as openers, as they have showed a little bit of promise.

Burns, Roy, Root, Bairstow, Butler/Morgan, Stokes, Foakes, Woakes, Broad, Archer, Leach...Anderson to replace a bowler if fit.

You've also got the Curran brothers. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/08/2019 at 15:02, Jiggerycock said:

I mean for fuck's sake Buttler, it's annoying enough you've got a stupid, second, supurfluous 't' in your surname but you were cock in the World Cup (bar the final) and you're cock AND balls now!!!

Give up man.....just give up!

Definitely not a test batsman but still a fine limited overs batsman.

11 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Looks like it's going to be a draw, was impressed with Archer. On another day ha would have got 6 or 7 out. 

Pleased to see him smash Smith up...cuntbreed still got 92.

Take smith out of the equation and England will win the whole thing. All the other aussie batsman are ropey to say the least 

• Like 1

On 15/08/2019 at 15:02, Jiggerycock said:

I mean for fuck's sake Buttler, it's annoying enough you've got a stupid, second, supurfluous 't' in your surname but you were cock in the World Cup (bar the final) and you're cock AND balls now!!!

Give up man.....just give up!

Stokes isnt much better at the moment

1 hour ago, applescruff14 said:

We are a bit one dimentional at best, raiding the one day team to make a test team wont win us an Ashes Series. Roy is crap in test cricket.

If i remember Roy started slowly in ODI cricket, so i would be willing to give him a run. 

There isn't anybody else at the moment to replace him, can you think of any good openers to replace him ?