CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Coronation Street Cunts

Earl of Punkape

Guest flange filer
17 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Do you want to meet me on the seafront at Sidmouth in half an hour? .. I will be easy to spot as I will have my Rottweiler Fast Eddy with me.

Er.. No 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Is this the Coronation Chicken Curry for gays thread?

Anyways, what the fuck is a flange filer? Is it a plumbing tool for removing the burs from pipework. Methinks the stupid twat meant 'filler'.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
24 minutes ago, Manky said:

If Coronation Street was a real street in this neck of the woods, the current residents would have all fucked off to greener pastures. The street would now have all the doors painted lime green or purple and the windows covered by grotty net curtains. The Cabin would be a halal butcher and there would be a Sari shop, two Kebab shops and a dodgy back street mobile phone shop where you get electronic consumer goods chipped. Both sides of the street would be nose to tail private hire cars and The Rovers would be a Citizen Advice Bureau.

If you don't believe me, come and have a look at our old terraced streets.

You forgot about the garage being a hand car wash, owned by the same dodgy cunts as the kebab shops, for the purpose of laundering drugs cash and the knicker factory would be a Mosque and Islamic centre.

16 minutes ago, BuggerLugs said:

You forgot about the garage being a hand car wash, owned by the same dodgy cunts as the kebab shops, for the purpose of laundering drugs cash and the knicker factory would be a Mosque and Islamic centre.

And Abu Ibrahim Cropper El Inglesi, just back from humanitarian work in Raqqa would open an orphanage in one of the terraced houses. The private hire drivers would need a regular supply of fresh meat.

8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Who the fuck are you ?

You seem very working class fuck off peasant....

This coming from our resident Lord of the Manure. Sorry, Manor. Fuck it, right first time.

Guest flange filer
14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Were you intending to be ‘flange filler’ but fucked up the spelling due to your inherent stupidity, or do you organise flange in some kind of storage facility for cunts?

14 minutes ago, Ape said:

Were you intending to be ‘flange filler’ but fucked up the spelling due to your inherent stupidity, or do you organise flange in some kind of storage facility for cunts?

The spelling is fine and no, I don't work in a prison.. If you had any idea what's flange was you cretin, you would be aware that it requires filing..  Like the thought of a rack of minge to choose from though..

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 hours ago, flange filer said:

As a new cunt, I expect to be treated as such, but I would just like to say "bravo!" to all of the above, hopefully without being mercilessly condemned to spend the rest of my life being sodomized...

I expect you get sodomised regularly anyway. 

Welcome, fuck off. That is all.

Guest flange filer
5 hours ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Is this the Coronation Chicken Curry for gays thread?

Anyways, what the fuck is a flange filer? Is it a plumbing tool for removing the burs from pipework. Methinks the stupid twat meant 'filler'.

Nothing to do with plumbing .    Prick.   Anyway, who the fuck calls theirself drew p pissflaps and then feels they can take the piss! Retard....

Guest flange filer
6 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I expect you get sodomised regularly anyway. 

Welcome, fuck off. That is all.

Only by the bank and the old bill... Thanks for the welcome. Now bend over.

21 minutes ago, flange filer said:

The spelling is fine and no, I don't work in a prison.. If you had any idea what's flange was you cretin, you would be aware that it requires filing..  Like the thought of a rack of minge to choose from though..

Ok, let’s hear your definition of the word ‘filing’ and how it relates to what’s [sic] flange is.

Guest flange filer
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm giving you half an hour to prove yourself. Weak shit like this and you're gone. Understood?

Fuck off old timer, who made you God... Over inflated ego from a gimp who's been on here too long. Put your ball gag back in and shut the fuck up.