CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who leave abusive notes on Ambulances

cuntspotter

Guest King Rollo
8 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

You're wrong again, it was the other person who challenged me. Also I assume you mean "duel"?

"Dual - consisting of two parts, elements, or aspects."  Maybe I was referring to the two of us, mano a mano!

Guest King Rollo
4 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

"Dual - consisting of two parts, elements, or aspects."  Maybe I was referring to the two of us, mano a mano!

"Just the two of us ... we can make it if we try! Just the two of  us ... you and I!"

Bill Withers and Grover Washington Jr

Guest Gronda Gronda
11 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

"Just the two of us ... we can make it if we try! Just the two of  us ... you and I!"

Bill Withers and Grover Washington Jr

Aaah Bill Withers!  I was just listening to some of his songs the other day. 

Legend.

Kodak-Black-rap.jpg

Guest King Rollo
13 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Legend.

Kodak-Black-rap.jpg

This isn't Bill Withers, Gronda Gronda.  Is it Albert?

54 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

You're wrong again, it was the other person who challenged me. Also I assume you mean "duel"?

45 minutes ago, King Rollo said:

28 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Legend.

Kodak-Black-rap.jpg

Alright, lads?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just the usual. Waiting for Stubby to log on and make a cunt out of himself.

I'm waiting for someone to wipe this site of inane rubbish from @Albert Ross & @King Rollo as it has nothing to do with cunting, nominating cunts, pursuing vendettas and slagging each other off, something you've got down to a tee you twatish webfooted cretin

1 hour ago, Albert Ross said:

Absolute fucking bullshit! If you re-visit the thread in question, you will see that you initially asked me to PM you my address so you could come round and sort me out. Which you followed up with a PM entitled "COME ON THEN CUNT". Pathetic little drunken half pint hero. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

Hello Decimus.  I am fine, hope you are too.

I've enjoyed watching the Albert and Rollo show, I'll be watching out for more.

I think the points so far go to Albert.

I've given up on the little mincer, his single figure mental age is just less than mine.

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Absolute fucking bullshit! If you re-visit the thread in question, you will see that you initially asked me to PM you my address so you could come round and sort me out. Which you followed up with a PM entitled "COME ON THEN CUNT". Pathetic little drunken half pint hero. 

Wrong again tramp. You sent me a PM with a postcode to meet you at. It's a lovely day to have your piss and meths soaked rags dried, the forecast is sub zero temperature for your bus shelter tonight.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking brilliant song. Deci's Midnight Bummers, a Norwich band as I recall.

PS where the fuck is Manky??

6 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Wrong again tramp. You sent me a PM with a postcode to meet you at. It's a lovely day to have your piss and meths soaked rags dried, the forecast is sub zero temperature for your bus shelter tonight.

Look at the PM thread again dipshit. You began it by asking me to send an address, so i humoured you by sending a random location. Next time you get that drunk, don't delete the thread afterwards.

18 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm waiting for someone to wipe this site of inane rubbish from @Albert Ross & @King Rollo as it has nothing to do with cunting, nominating cunts, pursuing vendettas and slagging each other off, something you've got down to a tee you twatish webfooted cretin

I'm quite fond of the pair of them.

The Bertie-Eric-rumble-in-the-train-station-car-park-jungle has been the most entertaining thing to happen on this site all year, they both played a blinder.

Look at the PM thread again dipshit. You began it by asking me to send an address, so i humoured you by sending a random location. Next time you get that drunk, don't delete the thread afterwards.

You've just proved you're a humungous cunt, sending a random address, so you wasted my time. I expect you've giggled yourself pissless plenty of times how you sent me on a fool's errand, and I'm the fool looking for you when I should have just ignored your meths induced ramblings. 

7 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

You've just proved you're a humungous cunt, sending a random address, so you wasted my time. I expect you've giggled yourself pissless plenty of times how you sent me on a fool's errand, and I'm the fool looking for you when I should have just ignored your meths induced ramblings. 

We all know you would never turn up to such a meeting, I think that also claiming to have got the train the night before and booking into a travelodge, was a bridge too far, even for a fantasist who spends most of his time in his bedroom in his mums house, spanking his monkey and living out his tough guy fantasies on a PlayStation.

16 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

We all know you would never turn up to such a meeting, I think that also claiming to have got the train the night before and booking into a travelodge, was a bridge too far, even for a fantasist who spends most of his time in his bedroom in his mums house, spanking his monkey and living out his tough guy fantasies on a PlayStation.

I live a a skanky stinking bedsit, I don't have a monkey or a PlayStation. You omitted a possessive apostrophe. Is the meths a bit strong for you this afternoon, or are you just topping up from yesterday?

6 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

I live a a skanky stinking bedsit, I don't have a monkey or a PlayStation. You omitted a possessive apostrophe. Is the meths a bit strong for you this afternoon, or are you just topping up from yesterday?

Not your usual, snappy reply. Busy attempting to count out the requisite number of McNuggets?

Not your usual, snappy reply. Busy attempting to count out the requisite number of McNuggets?

I'm not on duty until 4pm today.