CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bud Light.... dilly dilly

Guest N/A

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Worse than fucking tennis and darts, always the same cunts in the final. 

Well, darts has changed now that Taylor has retired. It was always him in the final. Now he's investing all his prize money in the PDC. Shrewd cunt will probably make 5 times a year what he used to as a player.

Guest White van man
9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Worse than fucking tennis and darts, always the same cunts in the final. 

Women are clueless about sport. Look how this one turned up to last years Grand National.large.PicsArt_03-02-06_59_58.jpg.26ba08a23f9398dfdb5c259a7a68cac9.jpg

15 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

These are not my thoughts, these are your surprisingly detailed and rather perverse thoughts.

I see no logical connection between a mixed race couple on the telly and an ethnic 53 year old pedo dog fucker taking up ad space. I really think it says more about your sad little psyche than anything about society. 

Although, if your darkest fantasy does become a reality, you won’t be short of work will you? I’ll see you on the box every other ad with your poor little staffy.

If THEY show and tell you it’s ok to happen it will happen.  50 years ago THEY told you it’s was cool, great, fucking dandy to smoke when ever and where ever you liked. fucking hell I can even remember them selling cigarettes as sweets in a small cigarette  box down at the toffee shop.  That would get an absolute lynching now.  Social engineering.

you have no idea of the freedoms and self choices that have been lost to the nanny state and social engineering. I loved them sweets.

If they said marrying a dog was legal and they promoted it, I bet you would be hitched to a fucking poodle by the time you are 21 just to make a statement to your disappointed parents.

Divorced by 25 on the grounds that the fucking dog had more sense.

And you would have some fucked up mixed up poodle man kids that would fucking hate you.  I know that biologically can’t happen but I bet you would try, no doubt.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Well, darts has changed now that Taylor has retired. It was always him in the final. Now he's investing all his prize money in the PDC. Shrewd cunt will probably make 5 times a year what he used to as a player.

Him or that bald cunt Van Gerwyn. 

Just watched Castleford edge out those cunts from Leeds. Fucking hate Leeds. Last season we dominated the league and them cunts topped us in the Grand Final. Cunts. But I'm not bitter. Cunts 

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

If THEY show and tell you it’s ok to happen it will happen.  50 years ago THEY told you it’s was cool, great, fucking dandy to smoke when ever and where ever you liked. fucking hell I can even remember them selling cigarettes as sweets in a small cigarette  box down at the toffee shop.  That would get an absolute lynching now.  Social engineering.

you have no idea of the freedoms and self choices that have been lost to the nanny state and social engineering. I loved them sweets.

If they said marrying a dog was legal and they promoted it, I bet you would be hitched to a fucking poodle by the time you are 21 just to make a statement to your disappointed parents.

And you would have some fucked up mixed up poodle man kids that would fucking hate you.  I know that biologically can’t happen but I bet you would try, no doubt.

Oh dear. 

@William T.D. Stickers I don't think I've the strength for this anymore, what's the best way to go out?

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Reported.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

You’ve yet to refute anything I’ve said with anything other than the words wet and snowflake, which aren’t really offensive or good points.

Your second comment is the disconnected ramblings of a nostalgic psychiatric patient. Only you, and I really mean only you, could be fucking stupid and scatterbrained enough to discuss homosexuality with reference to dog fucking, the smoking ban and discontinued sweets.

Please for the love of fuck, read back you solipsistic monologues before posting them because they make fuck all sense to anyone except Eric.

Eric’s a bouncer so reasoning isn’t his strong point. He’s had more braincells knocked out of him than you ever possessed, but it’s no coincidence he also gets very het up about mixed raced adverts too. 

Guest Bill Stickers
9 hours ago, The Beast said:

Sexualisation in marketing has generally become more commonplace. This is marketed to girls below the age of consent. That's where parenting should instil the boundaries. 

Whilst that is probably true, it’s still less socially acceptable now to have sex with a 15 year old than it’s ever been. 

56 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Whilst that is probably true, it’s still less socially acceptable now to have sex with a 15 year old than it’s ever been. 

Not if your 13,that'd be a result 

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 7:13 AM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Are you heavily into this shit. Me thinks the lady doth protests too much.

Guest Bill Stickers
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you heavily into this shit. Me thinks the lady doth protests too much.

You

Oooohhhhh 

you are such a wanker

fucking

Reported for reporting and being a cunt

reported

stupid

Reported for being a cunt

reported