CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Stubby, pull your box-set of Planet Earth out of your arsehole and pay attention.

Coypu were a well known menace on the Norfolk Broads up until the 1980's. Cobholm in particular, A.K.A. 'Rat Island' was well renowned for its high population of the cunts. Ever since then, there have been numerous sightings of them, cryptozoological I suppose, in the sense that they are now technically an out-of-place species, much the same as the alien big cats reported to roam the south west.

Bearing all this in mind, I'd suggest that you keep your dribbling fat mouth fucking shut in future until you are fully furnished with the facts.

Idiot.

I stand corrected

What do they taste like? Are they a good fuck?

Guest judgetwi
25 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It’s your fucking topic you post it.....you’ r scared of upsetting Admin aren’t you ?

More likely you’re scared of a knock on the door..

You shithouse...

Shithouse?? That’s not the kind of abuse I would expect from a golfing Public School toff. On the other hand I haven’t met too many of those pathetic wankers so what the fuck do I know?

32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Shithouse?? That’s not the kind of abuse I would expect from a golfing Public School toff. On the other hand I haven’t met too many of those pathetic wankers so what the fuck do I know?

Professionally and socially you’re a failure is you’ not mixing with the elite of our society and politically you may become a threat to yourself and others.

Guest King Rollo
3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Professionally and socially you’re a failure is your not mixing with the elite of our society and politically you may become a threat to yourself and others.

Was proofreading your writing on the curriculum at your "private school", you illiterate buffoon?

Guest judgetwi
23 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Professionally and socially you’re a failure is your not mixing with the elite of our society and politically you may become a threat to yourself and others.

I presume you mean “as you’re” rather than “is your”? For a Public School toff you are not very literate. Obviously the runt of the litter. Shame.

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

It’s your fucking topic you post it.....you’ r scared of upsetting Admin aren’t you ?

More likely you’re scared of a knock on the door..

You shithouse...

Indeed it is punkers and I must say that I was very out of my comfort zone with this nom for it is neither a binman tale or a pov rambling load of shite, but I had asummed that as even a blithering idiot like  myself can fathom how  to use youtube I would not need to supply a link ,but I must of underestimated certain members idiocy.

I must say though Judge does have a point about the use  of shithouse, a rather commoner word for the Gentry and with the added rather flustered reply to myself are we seeing the  cracks in the punkape persona, are we getting a glimpse of the man behind the curtain, is this man a shithouse?

Guest Gronda Gronda
4 hours ago, King Rollo said:

Stunning comeback ... How long did it take you?

He's busy preparing for Sunday trading down at his local Tower Hamlets flea market.  The BOGOF labels won't write themselves.

Guest King Rollo
14 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

He's busy preparing for Sunday trading down at his local Tower Hamlets flea market.  The BOGOF labels won't write themselves.

If he gives away too much stock as BOGOF, he won't make enough money for his Tesco Value dinner ... Will have to go a-felching to make up for lost profit.

Guest Alfie Noakes
24 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A very good Coq au vin and loads of Claret.

You would have had cock in a van at your gay dogging site....

lol.

Fucking hell that joke was told by Bernard Manning in 1978. 

Get something original to say, perhaps your nightly clientelle may have some pointers for you. Gayboy.

Guest Alfie Noakes
11 hours ago, King Rollo said:

Was proofreading your writing on the curriculum at your "private school", you illiterate buffoon?

Poof reading more like.

21 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Having seen the video I came to the conclusion it isn't funny or offensive, it's just very, very, dull.

The cunt who created it should be exterminated for wasting two minutes of my miserable fucking life.

Why don’t you post the video?

Snowflake is scared of upsetting Admin....

19 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Why don’t you post the video?

Snowflake is scared of upsetting Admin....

And Sir Spunkalot held aloft the shiny phallic symbol which was inserted in to the orifice, untill he could take no more.

King Arthur  looked to the heavens and said, lord what should I do with the  good Sir Spunkalot.

Send him to where  the lower  classes dwell and let him find his path to me,God said.

And as the gaping arse of Sir Spunkalot dripped of the  beggars, peasants  and vagrants seed while the last peasent finished on his face , there was much rejoicing and merriment.

52 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

And Sir Spunkalot held aloft the shiny phallic symbol which was inserted in to the orifice, untill he could take no more.

King Arthur  looked to the heavens and said, lord what should I do with the  good Sir Spunkalot.

Send him to where  the lower  classes dwell and let him find his path to me,God said.

And as the gaping arse of Sir Spunkalot dripped of the  beggars, peasants  and vagrants seed while the last peasent finished on his face , there was much rejoicing and merriment.

Post the video of the topic.

You have no conviction or integrity if you don’t.....you fucking weasel.