CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Salmond Sex Scandal

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

Smart-Arse Alex, has denied sexually assaulting staff members when he was Fist Minister (typo intended & justified)

There can be but only one result when a Mr Scottish Salmon fucks a Wild Nicola Sturgeon, and so I say lets wait to see what their sprog looks like.

YVpak12.gif

Edited by 'eavensabove
Fishing.

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Smart-Arse Alex, has denied sexually assaulting staff members when he was Fist Minister (typo intended & justified)

There can be but only one result when a Mr Scottish Salmon fucks a Wild Nicola Sturgeon, and so I say lets wait to see what their sprog looks like.

YVpak12.gif

It's a scary enough thought imagining him involved in consensual sexual acts, let alone forcing his five chins down onto some she-Jocks sporran whilst screaming "FREEEEEEDOMMMM".

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a scary enough thought imagining him involved in consensual sexual acts, let alone forcing his five chins down onto some she-Jocks sporran whilst screaming "FREEEEEEDOMMMM".

I can't see what all the fuss is about. Sex with Staff comes with the job of being an MP, surely.  Why else would any cunt want to be one. They're all gormless fuckers the lot of them. It's the only way they get laid. 

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

I can't see what all the fuss is about. Sex with Staff comes with the job of being an MP, surely.  Why else would any cunt want to be one. They're all gormless fuckers the lot of them. It's the only way they get laid. 

In Big fat Al's defence, it makes a change from them fucking children.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

You know me, I don't like to get involved in any nastiness. All I'll say is look at Wizzo's parking nom.

Will do. When I next feel like having a shit. 

Guest Piston
46 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

YVpak12.gif

Dianne Abbot!

Guest Ollyboro

Just a word of warning, before anycunt oversteps the mark. There is such a thing as Due Process ( no, nothing to do with booking inmates into Auschwitz). It doesn't matter that Salmond is about as sincere as Jeremy Corbyn attending the aftermath of a gas explosion at a synagogue; it doesn't matter that his wife is about 103 years old (I think Pen was her head girl) and therefore making it more likely that Salmond would go sniffing about elsewhere; he's still entitled to a fair hearing before being found guilty. Think on.

18 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Just a word of warning, before anycunt oversteps the mark. There is such a thing as Due Process ( no, nothing to do with booking inmates into Auschwitz). It doesn't matter that Salmond is about as sincere as Jeremy Corbyn attending the aftermath of a gas explosion at a synagogue; it doesn't matter that his wife is about 103 years old (I think Pen was her head girl) and therefore making it more likely that Salmond would go sniffing about elsewhere; he's still entitled to a fair hearing before being found guilty. Think on.

You have no right to be here. Tomorrow morning I’ll be back. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

His missus is only 80!

15 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

YVpak12.gif

These fucking sweaty jocks are all named after fucking fish fingers.   He’s a massive cunt and she is a little massive cunt.   I hope he gets sent down for a stretch in the shittest Glasgow prison.  Where he will get bummed within an inch of his life by AIDS riddled drug addicts every evening in their cell.   He’s obviously guilty of  trying to stem the story by judicial review of the PROCESS, because he can’t fight the facts.  He has already also made a statement that he has made mistakes in the past, so already starting the process of making out he is no saint.   #metoo cunts will fucking skin this Scottish fucking pig alive.    I’ve got front row seats and a bucket of popcorn.  Hate this sweaty jock cunt.  

Edited by N/A
Please avoid libbelous comment

Guest 'eavensabove
27 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

I listened, I heard and to be fair to all parties, I gave him an asbo. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

These fucking sweaty jocks are all named after fucking fish fingers.   He’s a massive cunt and she is a little massive cunt.   I hope he gets sent down for a stretch in the shittest Glasgow prison.  Where he will get bummed within an inch of his life by AIDS riddled drug addicts every evening in their cell.   He’s obviously guilty of sexual harassment as he is trying to stem the story by judicial review of the PROCESS, because he can’t fight the facts.  He has already also made a statement that he has made mistakes in the past, so already starting the process of making out he is no saint.   #metoo cunts will fucking skin this Scottish fucking pig alive.    I’ve got front row seats and a bucket of popcorn.  Hate this sweaty jock cunt.  

He aint known as "Wee Kippers Cock'a'Leakin" for nothing.  He was hot-smoking smelts before he was knee-high to a Haddock, as to why he's been drawn towards Sturgeon's rancid bonnie-minge ever since.  

Just now, 'eavensabove said:

He aint known as "Wee Kippers Cock'a'Leakin" for nothing.  He was hot-smoking smelts before he was knee-high to a Haddock, as to why he's been drawn towards Sturgeon's rancid bonnie-minge ever since.  

I hope they finish him like the end of Brave Heart.  Quartered.

Guest Ollyboro
19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pile of shite...kill yourself...cancer.... no cancer...yacht....no yacht...toe curlingly embarrassing video of a spastic. There you go, Frank, I've covered your entire repertoire. There really is no reason for you to come back tomorrow.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I hope they finish him like the end of Brave Heart.  Quartered.

He'll certainly and finally have his own much wanted 'Independence' that's for sure.

Guest 'eavensabove
10 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Pile of shite...kill yourself...cancer.... no cancer...yacht....no yacht...toe curlingly embarrassing video of a spastic. There you go, Frank, I've covered your entire repertoire. There really is no reason for you to come back tomorrow.

Come back?  The cretin's far too busy signing autographs outside Primary Schools. He' s quite 'A Star' since his hair went grey:

Edited by 'eavensabove

Guest Ollyboro
38 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Come back?  The cretin's far too busy signing autographs outside Primary Schools. He' s quite 'A Star' since his hair went grey:

In the old days there was something called the variety show. The variety show would consist of  a variety of entertainers, touring the country doing a variety of things. There'd be an arsehole playing the spoons, a wanker taking his teeth out and gurning, a tit whistling, a retard on the ukele ,Pen, a twat shooting ping-pong balls out of his arsehole etc. And these touring variety shows would sell out in every town hall, from John o' groats to Swindon. This was because the punters could only see these one trick pricks once a year. And then everycunt and his dog owned a telly. Suddenly these one trick pricks were on the telly, so why would you pay ten bob to watch them at Bradford town hall? So they died off. And that's essentially what Frank is. A toothless arsehole firing ping-pong balls out of his ego in the age of Netflix. Can't wait for him to die.

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry-out ( no takeaway.....austerity.....we’re all in it together etc etc ) and I read this fantastic piece of news. Poor old Rab. After slagging off Trump for shagging old slags the cunt gets stitched up and he didn’t even get any pussy! What a wanker eh?

Now , in the old days his mates would have covered it up for him and paid the bitches off. But when you get into bed with with the libtards and the feminazis that shit doesn’t work anymore. I note that Wee Jimmy couldn’t wait to throw the cunt under the bus.

In the world of modern British politics Rab is totally fucked. However, like all politicians he will have plenty of lucrative investments and buy to let properties. I’m glad to see the back of this two faced hypocritical remoaner but he won’t be turning up at any foodbanks soon.

Massive cunt.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
2 hours ago, Frank said:

Don't bother. Olly has much more to offer than you, come to think of it, so does Pen.

You're finished here.

Not Salmond, surely?!

I mean, he's such a catch isn't he? Look at him. That smouldering sexuality, honed physique and shining wit (no spoonerism intended) I mean the guy's a veritable Blart-magnet.

Just kidding.

Looks like God threw a 'Mr Toad' costume over a mound of week old porridge. 'Enforced Love' is the only way he's getting any......

• Like 1