CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mark Carney House Price slump fear monger

Guest N/A

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wolfie, Roops, whoever you are duplicate profile person.

if you read my piece above to Roops,   then you will possibly pick up on the point that Economics is a flow model, a ying and yang, for every down side someone somewhere gets an upside, for every person having a bad time, someone is profiting from their loss.

So if you apply the above, I do get what you are saying about existing property owners losing out if values drop 35%. However, on the flip side to that, my point is that First time buyers will benefit.  That’s my point if you care to read it !!!   Notwithstanding this, I go on to say that despite Carney’s scare story of a potential 35% drop in values, he is actually just stating standard investor advice.  The yard stick stress test on the economy is always circa 30%.   Any pension, shares, isas, advisor will always say this product could fall by a third.  Not new news, so stop worrying.  Finally, if there is an economics problem, Russian, Chinese, and other sources of dubious wealth will continue to pour into the UK, as a perceived better port in a storm, so property will still be propped up and will not drop by 35%.

I do agree, in the short term a drop in property values would take place in any downturn and cause some small % GCSE economic problems for house builders. However,  the point is Carney is being a cunt for scare mongering such super high levels without so much as an explanation of his crystal ball technique, he’s being a proper fear monger cunt.  He is also being a political tool, something he should not be !!!!!  He was warned about trying to advise the uk public on how to vote in Brexit and here he is now continuing to be a scare mongering cunt over the Brexit deal.  That’s the NOM......Carney is being a cunt.

You question my property credentials but Iam a Chartered Surveyor with over 30 years experience, not like your 5 years experience of cut n paste from Carneys speeches on google.   You are a big corporate, eu loving cunt and you refuse to accept that all of the shit this cunt has sprouted in the past decade is utter bollocks.  This is the cunt who told us we would all be drinking piss and eating each other to survive if we voted out in Brexit.  I know the welsh live like that but we English are still using knives and forks and are as fat and well fed as ever.   Fuck off and grow up you fucking prick.  Take a look out the window, are there any tanks on the streets, no. Is there food rationing, no.  Also when was the last time you actually gave a shit about the profitability of a huge corporate house builder company?  They are fucking huge  blood sucking, profiteering cunts who artificially keep House prices high by only supplying a certain output of houses per year.  They are also fucking huge cunts.   GCSE wood work is all you got from school wasn’t it. Go fucking chip wood and fuck off.

Stop being Roops, or are you one and the same?  Are you sisters?

That's all very well, but where's the photo of your hands, 'old man'?

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

...2)  ohhh dear me, you really are at a loss with higher interest rates aren’t you.  Listen dear, the interest rates may get higher, but remeber ther are “artificially low”.  So my point is, SO WHAT if interest rates rise......they will only be heading a little way back to their normal rate.  Also some members will actually have savings so would welcome such higher rates.  Remeber Roops we are not all on the poverty line here.  I hear your Macro economic arguement about higher rates being a problem serving the national debt, but the debt is fucking enormous anyway, so why would a few trillion more matter. We are not going to pay it off any day soon.   Having a massive debt has actually been a fucking big red herring , who fucking cares really?  We have had the biggest debt ever this past decade but the man on the street couldn’t give a shit.  The good thing that has come out of it is that all you useless unemployable local,government and council workers have been fucking laid off because there is no money left to pay your fucking useless jobs.   I think that getting rid of all the useless council shits has been great news.  Anyway, Carney is a cunt on this point as actually he won’t be able to raise interest rates, he will have to lower them again in another bout of QE in a down turn.   Tut tut you didn’t see that coming did you.  Very poor from you cut and paste google facts girl.  Again Carney is being a cunt here.....that’s the Nom don’t attack me....

...suffice to say your entire response is indicative of an economically illiterate bar-fly that even if presented to the Sunday Sport's letters editor it would be dismissed as the work of a mentally deranged reader. I really, really wanted to pull apart your argument in detail but calculated that this would require 2,000 words and no-one deserves that. Instead, I'll home in on the most crass, idiotic statement in your post;-

Prior to the constitutional drama of Brexit, you may recall that for several years the cause and effects of "austerity" occupied miles of printed press columns, hours of TV & radio airtime and was a major bone of contention in probably every household in the country. Remember, "we're all in this together", "just about managing" and the "cost of living crisis"? It was all the result of pairing and servicing debt. The "man in the street" moaned and bitched like hell.

Yet again @Monumental cunt, you have ignored my advice. I did suggest you "think before you post" and now we have to put up with more retardness. I think you owe it to the puntership that until you furnish us with a doctor's certificate of competency you restrict yourself to posting on what you sniffed on your fingers the previous day or why not entertain us on how with the aid of device made from a rusty colander, a goblin teasmade and some wire coat hangers, you squeezed 500 extra horses into your jag/merc/audi/BMW.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Why doesn’t your lazy cunt of a son get off his imaginary arse and get his professional football contract sorted? 

Fuck waiting for a slump, he’ll be buying whole streets of imaginary properties. 

Cretin. 

MC's obviously content to see his son's £50k losing equitable value via negligible interest while he waits for Mark Carney's 35% property slump prediction to come into effect. But wait... if interest rates rise as he predicts, surely his son's £50k might be better off sitting in a high-interest bank account. He is a property developer after all – and chartered surveyor with 30+ years of experience. I wonder if sean5302 will be conveyancing on his son's behalf in future.

On 9/14/2018 at 2:58 AM, Monumental cunt said:

2). Interest rates will rise, which is just dandy. Anyone with savings will at last start to earn something more than £1.50 interest per year off their Investments and savings.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

MC's obviously content to see his son's £50k losing equitable value via negligible interest while he waits for Mark Carney's 35% property slump prediction to come into effect. But wait... if interest rates rise as he predicts, surely his son's £50k might be better off sitting in a high-interest bank account. He is a property developer after all – and chartered surveyor with 30+ years of experience. I wonder if sean5302 will be conveyancing on his son's behalf in future.

Stubby could write up an environmental report and Son of Mong would be landed.  

Heavy lifting on moving day could be left for Gyps.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stubbs, I feel I owe you an apology. MC did indeed respond with a diatribe of drivel. My only complaint with your prediction is that you grossly underestimated the extent of the chump's output as his response amounted to 928 words. At this rate The Corner will have to purchase more bandwidth. Any chance of pressing the "Donate" button and doing the necessary?

Sorry darling, I've genuinely stopped reading most of Mong C's posts and all of Pens. There are some good and funny contributors here but your jousting with MC just  encourages the thick twat to create pages of shite. Would you like me to have a quite word or PM rick to step up and wear the trousers?

14 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

It’s utterly terrifying how fucking thick you are.  House prices fall when no one has the cash or confidence to buy them. That’s disastrous for the economy.

I bet you think Venezuelan hyperinflation is brilliant because everyone’s a multi millionaire?

Actually, house prices drop when credit supply shrinks and people can not access new mortgages. It’s due to credit deflation. Cash buying is irrelevant. It’ Bad news for mortgage holders who find themselves in negative equity and the banks who hold the loans, as they could potentially go under, just like our super bloated bailed out Northern Rock in 2008. 

13 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

if you read my piece above to Roops,   then you will possibly pick up on the point that Economics is a flow model, a ying and yang, for every down side someone somewhere gets an upside, for every person having a bad time, someone is profiting from their loss.

So if you apply the above, I do get what you are saying about existing property owners losing out if values drop 35%. However, on the flip side to that, my point is that First time buyers will benefit.  That’s my point if you care to read it !!!   Notwithstanding this, I go on to say that despite Carney’s scare story of a potential 35% drop in values, he is actually just stating standard investor advice.  The yard stick stress test on the economy is always circa 30%.   Any pension, shares, isas, advisor will always say this product could fall by a third.  Not new news, so stop worrying.  Finally, if there is an economics problem, Russian, Chinese, and other sources of dubious wealth will continue to pour into the UK, as a perceived better port in a storm, so property will still be propped up and will not drop by 35%.

I do agree, in the short term a drop in property values would take place in any downturn and cause some small % GCSE economic problems for house builders. However,  the point is Carney is being a cunt for scare mongering such super high levels without so much as an explanation of his crystal ball technique, he’s being a proper fear monger cunt.  He is also being a political tool, something he should not be !!!!!  He was warned about trying to advise the uk public on how to vote in Brexit and here he is now continuing to be a scare mongering cunt over the Brexit deal.  That’s the NOM......Carney is being a cunt.

You question my property credentials but Iam a Chartered Surveyor with over 30 years experience, not like your 5 years experience of cut n paste from Carneys speeches on google.   You are a big corporate, eu loving cunt and you refuse to accept that all of the shit this cunt has sprouted in the past decade is utter bollocks.  This is the cunt who told us we would all be drinking piss and eating each other to survive if we voted out in Brexit.  I know the welsh live like that but we English are still using knives and forks and are as fat and well fed as ever.   Fuck off and grow up you fucking prick.  Take a look out the window, are there any tanks on the streets, no. Is there food rationing, no.  Also when was the last time you actually gave a shit about the profitability of a huge corporate house builder company?  They are fucking huge  blood sucking, profiteering cunts who artificially keep House prices high by only supplying a certain output of houses per year.  They are also fucking huge cunts.   GCSE wood work is all you got from school wasn’t it. Go fucking chip wood and fuck off.

Large developers are cunts par excellence just like all fucking investment bankers. They are not satisfied with squeezing workers, suppliers,  demanding crazy discounts etc., they have now joined forces with corporate lawyers, cooking stitched up leases, land rents and maintenance contracts to fuck the buyers long term. This will be the next ppp pile of shit to unravel, once the organised mob bring the case to court and start revolting.

3 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Large developers are cunts par excellence just like all fucking investment bankers. They are not satisfied with squeezing workers, suppliers,  demanding crazy discounts etc., they have now joined forces with corporate lawyers, cooking stitched up leases, land rents and maintenance contracts to fuck the buyers long term. This will be the next ppp pile of shit to unravel, once the organised mob bring the case to court and start revolting.

Interesting.  I do like a good Watt de Tyler story.  Pitch forks at the ready.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Actually, house prices drop when credit supply shrinks and people can not access new mortgages. It’s due to credit deflation. Cash buying is irrelevant. It’ Bad news for mortgage holders who find themselves in negative equity and the banks who hold the loans, as they could potentially go under, just like our super bloated bailed out Northern Rock in 2008. 

You are correct. 

11 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Wow do you lot have any money or children?  He is a non tax payer with a child trust fund that is tax free plus another building society account that pays a low interest rate but it’s better than an adult can get.   The thing is it is free of tax as a minor you thick cunts.  

I know you only get the Giro once every two weeks, but even in between mamba smokes you should be able to achieve consciousness long enough to understand.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...suffice to say your entire response is indicative of an economically illiterate bar-fly that even if presented to the Sunday Sport's letters editor it would be dismissed as the work of a mentally deranged reader. I really, really wanted to pull apart your argument in detail but calculated that this would require 2,000 words and no-one deserves that. Instead, I'll home in on the most crass, idiotic statement in your post;-

Prior to the constitutional drama of Brexit, you may recall that for several years the cause and effects of "austerity" occupied miles of printed press columns, hours of TV & radio airtime and was a major bone of contention in probably every household in the country. Remember, "we're all in this together", "just about managing" and the "cost of living crisis"? It was all the result of pairing and servicing debt. The "man in the street" moaned and bitched like hell.

Yet again @Monumental cunt, you have ignored my advice. I did suggest you "think before you post" and now we have to put up with more retardness. I think you owe it to the puntership that until you furnish us with a doctor's certificate of competency you restrict yourself to posting on what you sniffed on your fingers the previous day or why not entertain us on how with the aid of device made from a rusty colander, a goblin teasmade and some wire coat hangers, you squeezed 500 extra horses into your jag/merc/audi/BMW.

Nope I don’t remember the man in the street bitching about austerity measures at all. It did mean a load of fat useless unemployable fucking council lazy cunts got the chop, who gives a fuck about that apart from other fucking lazy council staff.  If anyone outside of that arena was interviewed on camera in the street and asked, what do you think of all the council cuts to their jobs, the answer would be a resounding “good, fuck the lazy bastards off” .  Only left wing political stooges made any noises about austerity being bad, nobody else gives a shit outside of local Government. 

On the second attack on me, you just can’t let Cotswoldgate lay can you. Wow Roops it was months ago.  However I will let you know my next car in due course when it arrives.  Pigs haven’t bothered finding my Audi, obviously due to austerity.  Whereas we all know it’s due to being fucking incompetent lazy fucking cunts who put all there resource into policing (watching the big football match on saturdays for free) and catching us doing 52 in a 50 the cunts.

nice side step of my points on Mark Carney, it’s noted that you lost the arguement and that’s why you can’t reply.

he is a fucking scare mongering cunt and you know it.  You just prefer to attack me personally and ignore the nom.

loser 

12 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Why doesn’t your lazy cunt of a son get off his imaginary arse and get his professional football contract sorted? 

Fuck waiting for a slump, he’ll be buying whole streets of imaginary properties. 

Cretin. 

He is 16, does his GCSE exams next summer, joins scholars in July and even before that he has more wealth than you will see in a lifetime of benefits.    

It hurts you doesn’t it.

fucking loser

24 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You are correct. 

I bought my Cotswold stone clad council house in 2008, made a fucking mint out of paying a fraction of the interest I anticipated at the time. Mortgage paid off this year.  Fucking great move.    Who gives a fuck about Northern Rock. That collapse was more to do with complete neglect of how the building society was run you fucking idiot, as was the way Sir Cunt Goodwin ran The Royal Turd of Scotland Bank like a fucking meglomaniac.     These banks were being run so badly even the FSA finally found out and they are next to fucking useless.  I suppose you was only 3 at the time and watching Ben Ten rather than the news. Get your fucking facts right before you join in this adult discussion.   Only me Roops and her sister Wolfie are old enough to remeber.  Decimus was on crack so doesn’t remember.

14 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

So your 16 year old is sat at home with fifty grand, waiting for a downturn in house prices, is he? You are Jacob Rees Mong and I claim my 2 shillings and sixpence. What a barrel of fucking laughs he must be. "Hey, MC Jnr, do you fancy taking some drugs and fucking some girls?"  "No, I think not. I'd rather stay at home waiting for a correction in the housing market and concentrate on remaining a virgin actually. That way I can move away from my stupid cunt of a Father asap without any danger of me reproducing another dullard like me."

As a budding professional athlete, he is regularly tested so drugs are not an option.   As for girls, he has probably already had more than you have dreamt about.  Physically fit young footballer on holiday or at parties from school , think about it, he isn’t short of girls you dick.  I find it hard keeping up and have already called a girl by the previous girls name.  He gets about.  Have you ever actually kissed a girl?  

15 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Gordon Brown said he "would put an end to boom and bust". He started well by getting rid of "boom".

He could only keep his eye on one of them. Couldn’t watch over boom and bust.  

15 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Noir is a colour. Rascist (sic) isn’t a word.

I have developed a new meaning of the word Racist by adding an immigrant letter. S.    Totally uninvited and adds fuck all. Just like real immigrants.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/14/2018 at 1:42 PM, Bubba C said:

Wow, is it? Thanks, wiz.  

And I quote “don’t address me until I give you permission”. Or some other boring words from a beige moron. 

Wearing a clean night dress Bubba?

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fake, Fraud, bullshitter.

Mullti millionaire who has nothing better to do then spendi hours every day on a website trying to convince a bunch of cunts he has never met, and never will, that he really is the ultra clever rich fucking cunt that he pretended to be in the first place.

Fuck me, what’s the point in being rich if this is how you end up?

I’m fucked if I know.

Frank?

8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sorry darling, I've genuinely stopped reading most of Mong C's posts and all of Pens. There are some good and funny contributors here but your jousting with MC just  encourages the thick twat to create pages of shite. Would you like me to have a quite word or PM rick to step up and wear the trousers?

No. This shouldn't have to be said, but I would prefer you do the obvious and not read any discourse between myself, MC and anyone else who you think is not worthy of your time. Clearly you are a snivelling prissy type that like to bitch for the sake of bitching.

5 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Funny. This post actually makes the Chartered Con-artist nervous. Little alarm bells have rung in his empty head as he realises that as a multi-million pound "clever cunt" property developer, he should know what the hell you are talking about. For all his blather about search engine groupies, I've noticed for some months that MC is the biggest Google whore going. Unfortunately for him, he is clueless on how to use a search engine and simply reads the search results' meta tag data which is designed to draw the user in with often misleading information about the link. This partially explains he always gets his knickers in a twist when replying.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Who gives a fuck about Northern Rock. That collapse was more to do with complete neglect of how the building society was run you fucking idiot

Yes, of course. The global financial crisis that followed was of no relevance at all.

3 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Yes, of course. The global financial crisis that followed was of no relevance at all.

Errr you thick twat.  The financial crisis was directly and absolutely as a result of how all the banks were run.

Do you go to school, ever watch the news, read a newspaper?

Was  the global financial crisis down to how banks were run, how they overstretched their loan to asset, how the toxic loans were divided and sub divided and how AAA rated institutions were not actually.   Or was it in your view down to something completely nothing to do with how banks were run, like, you getting told off at school for messing around in Biology and failing your GCSE and your boyfriend seeing another man behind your back, caused a Global meltdown.  I reckon you are so fucking thick and up your own arse you think you caused it.  What a prick.

Sort yourself out stickers, I expect more from you.

5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fake, Fraud, bullshitter.

Mullti millionaire who has nothing better to do then spendi hours every day on a website trying to convince a bunch of cunts he has never met, and never will, that he really is the ultra clever rich fucking cunt that he pretended to be in the first place.

Fuck me, what’s the point in being rich if this is how you end up?

I’m fucked if I know.

Frank?

You could spend the rest of the day taking drugs and fucking whores.  Is that soo bad?