CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Over-specific travel information

Jiggerycock

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Any analy-retentive little runt on here committed the entire UK motorway (and the major A-road) network to memory?

Good, then you're the only cunt that knows what 'Congestion at Junction 19 on the M1' means in reality

It's a rare day when there isn't any congestion at the Calthorpe interchange where the M1, M6 and A14 intersect. You might consider a detour via the A5.

Also, at the risk of breaking your irony meter, there are two "l"s in anally-retentive

11 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Any analy-retentive little runt on here committed the entire UK motorway (and the major A-road) network to memory?

Good, then you're the only cunt that knows what 'Congestion at Junction 19 on the M1' means in reality

The Cathorpe interchange works have actually massively improved the M1 link to the A14....having replaced that ridiculous slip road, down under the bridge a set of traffic lights then round the roundabout onto the A14.......which cunt designed that back in the day.  Now much improved access from M6 direct to the A14 and M1 south. Although if heading north up the M1 to Leicester I usually come off at junction 1 of the m6 and head towards lutterworth, then back onto the m1 north at j20.  It was initially a bit confusing because the road alignment has swapped, so you now stay in the left lane to go south and right lane to go east.  Was the other way round before the work.  Which pissed me off when I found I was heading to Northampton, rather than Kettering when I first used it.

obviously Iam a boring road cunt.

My personal favorite is the A45 from Dunchurch.

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fucking right but there’s no need to go out of your way to prove it.

Why don’t you tell us about your latest flash car and get your little winkle stirring?

Wanker

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's a rare day when there isn't any congestion at the Calthorpe interchange where the M1, M6 and A14 intersect. You might consider a detour via the A5.

Also, at the risk of breaking your irony meter, there are two "l"s in anally-retentive

It's like Lady Gaga

Just looking at it I knew there was something wrong

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

The Cathorpe interchange works have actually massively improved the M1 link to the A14....having replaced that ridiculous slip road, down under the bridge a set of traffic lights then round the roundabout onto the A14.......which cunt designed that back in the day.  Now much improved access from M6 direct to the A14 and M1 south. Although if heading north up the M1 to Leicester I usually come off at junction 1 of the m6 and head towards lutterworth, then back onto the m1 north at j20.  It was initially a bit confusing because the road alignment has swapped, so you now stay in the left lane to go south and right lane to go east.  Was the other way round before the work.  Which pissed me off when I found I was heading to Northampton, rather than Kettering when I first used it.

Less said about that fucking monstrosity of a roundabout in Swindon, the better 

14 minutes ago, Gamayun said:

Also known with a single "N" idiot.

More pointless drivel from the sites leading waste of fucking space. At least old gyps tries to have a sense of humour (when he's not seeing how far he can piss) whereas you are simply a boring cunt.

I genuinely hope you die a drawn out and infinitely preventable death

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

More pointless drivel from the sites leading waste of fucking space. At least old gyps tries to have a sense of humour (when he's not seeing how far he can piss) whereas you are simply a boring cunt.

Wash your mouth out Timmy.

Guest Wizardsleeve
13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

4 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Only by illiterate cunts who appear not to have convinced any map makers to adopt their version. 

You're wasting time and energy gents.  The boring fucking oxygen thief is protected by the prince of fucking darkness himself.  He'll never fuck off or get the rightful ban hammer.  ignore the fucking mong, maybe he'll grow tired of talking to himself...fuck knows he's managed to bore everybody else.