CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

There should be one referendum about immigration : Look at any Island in the world throughout history, or any country, ocean, land, lake or housing estate where an alien species has been introduced and allowed to run riot, even with good intention. Nature itself, becomes fucked and is taken over by the wrong species being in the wrong place and the original species gets wiped out and the place becomes barren and overrun with invaders. We are no more suited to be a part of the EU than a grey squirrel is suited over here.  Invasive non-native species are thought to be one of the biggest threats to global biodiversity, second only to habitat loss. There are almost 2,000 established non-native species in Great Britain. Invasive non-native species cost Great Britain around £1.7 billion annually not including the hundreds of thousands  immigrants that have infested our country and continue to do so. 

Er...okaay

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let me apologise in advance if I'm completely wrong, but you are showing all the symptoms of someone wearing an ill-fitting disguise. If that is the case I could find out whose hand is inside the sock but it will take a certain amount of my precious time to drill through the internal IP address you're using. Just come clean, PM me and I'll simply euthanize the account with discretion assured. If ultimately I have to spend time to investigate and come up with the sock puppet master, I'll go postal.

Roops, my lovely missus has expressed her delight with your recent disciplinary axings.  She too enjoys a good culling.  I can't be certain, but I think she might want to get you in a three way.  

7 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Roops, my lovely missus has expressed her delight with your recent disciplinary axings.  She too enjoys a good culling.  I can't be certain, but I think she might want to get you in a three way.  

I'm glad you're happy, Wiz. Now I have to go sock-puppetless in the middle of bloody winter. My hands are fucking freezing

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I'm glad you're happy, Wiz. Now I have to go sock-puppetless in the middle of bloody winter. My hands are fucking freezing

Put them between a fit birds legs.  Just be sure to ask her name first and promise to call her next week.  They're sensitive about that.  

27 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'm not a betting girl, Wiz but the probability of that happening is likely to result in a no way rather than a three way. Nothing against you and yours, but apart from a minor indiscretion with a scandi girl in Palma Nova many years ago I've been resolutely faithful to my wonderful husband. Also, having went through a lipstick lesbian phase at uni, I can assure you that thinking about it is a whole lot different to getting down and dirty.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not a betting girl, Wiz but the probability of that happening is likely to result in a no way rather than a three way. Nothing against you and yours, but apart from a minor indiscretion with a scandi girl in Palma Nova many years ago I've been resolutely faithful to my wonderful husband. Also, having went through a lipstick lesbian phase at uni, I can assure you that thinking about it is a whole lot different to getting down and dirty.

I'll break the news gently!  ;)

2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, it's kind of true, isn't it. 

Well firstly, this £1.7 billion annual cost - is this a net cost and if so, how was this figure arrived at? Secondly, many countries have benefitted from immigration. Wasn't the USA founded by immigrants and continued to grow into the world's most powerful nation through immigration?

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well firstly, this £1.7 billion annual cost - is this a net cost and if so how was this figure arrived at? Secondly many countries have benefitted from immigration. Wasn't the USA founded by immigrants and continued to grow into the world's most powerful nation through immigration?

Undoubtedly the worlds most powerful nation, a living, breathing vindication of the saying;

'never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups'

the cornerstone of democracy.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well firstly, this £1.7 billion annual cost - is this a net cost and if so, how was this figure arrived at? Secondly, many countries have benefitted from immigration. Wasn't the USA founded by immigrants and continued to grow into the world's most powerful nation through immigration?

http://www.arkive.org/uk-invasive-species/

I don't think that the Native American Indians would agree, had they not been wiped out by foreign invaders. The Incas were one of the most advanced civilisations in the world (albeit blood-thirsty) until the Spanish wiped them out too. A powerful nation, doesn't have to be a dominating nation run by a dictatorship, does it, and the USA isn't exactly what I would call civilised...

If you put 1000 pike into a pond, sooner or later you have nothing else but pike as the dominating species, and then nothing else but nothing.... If you put 1000 immigrants in a housing estate, then sooner or later that 1000 has quadrupled and so on and so forth and they also become the dominating species. That's all that I was trying to suggest, and it's not a bad theory is it?

14 hours ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Interestingly Channel Four news has shown very good speeches by prominent leavers including one from the Beast of Bolsover and another very good and calm performance by Nigel Farage who put an Italian EU commissioner in his place for making inaccurate claims regarding "benefits" of the EU. What seems not to be publisised is the fact that a large proportion of the young voters .. ie the 18 to 25 year olds are taking an anti-EU stance.

They can’t say that. It’s one of the biggest urban myths that ALL young people luv the EU.    Funnily enough all those that are disenfranchised young white people living in say the West Midlands or Sunderland, voted heavily FOR Brexit.   That’s why the result did go the way it did.    No one figured white van man and woman were fucked off having Polish Neighbours, Kosovo work colleagues, jundhies next door the other side and African blacks shooting and stabbing Jamaicans outside school and sometimes in school.   That is never reported by Channel fucking 4.     The BBC of course don’t think anyone who is disenfranchised and white is anything but a racist bigot and has no voice on tv.

fucking cunts would rather have some rag head wearing woman read the news about how some peaceful Muslim has just shot and murdered Xmas shoppers for being infidels.

On 12/14/2018 at 11:55 PM, Lord Punkape said:

Brexiteers and Remainers need a common enemy to blame and to unite against..... how about foreigners who have recently settled here ?

Why not make it those silly cunts in the EU at Brussels.  So very little criticism is ever levied their way.    I bet the BBC back in the day was the same with Adolf.

On 12/15/2018 at 12:28 AM, Wizardsleeve said:

Can't we embrace English traditions and blame the fucking French?  

Fucking ghastly garlic crunching cunts.  

I don’t mind a Frenchman, but I could only eat one.  All that garlic.

21 hours ago, scotty said:

Had the referendum gone the other way it would have been the last UK vote to have had any meaning anyway, as the italians are currently finding out. Their own elected government announcing a budget the EU disapproves of?? Oh dearie me no, it's back to the drawing board and the naughty step for them, the greeks and portuguese have already swallowed their Dr Brussels medicine. 

Yes but the Italians are a far bigger problem that the EU have to be careful with.  I bet they technically leave within 18 months.   They can’t afford the euro or the German interest rates.  It’s a fucking disaster if they collapse.  Just too big an economy to bail out.   Glad people like panzytwaty will have to do that after we have left.   We arent going to be around to cough up lol.

On 12/15/2018 at 1:06 AM, Guest Semtex_Sally said:

We to busy takin yer jerbs no time for complainaing sorry

Blame the Welsh and they sexy sheep

Not to be allowed

Iam happy that immigrants come into England, they provide perfectly good labour for cleaning cars by hand, wiping down toilets in hospitals, serving coffee in costas and making beds in hotels.  All excellent use of the immigrants.

The main beef I had with the EU is it’s lack of democracy and the cunts who run it. I fucking hate that Nazi Jean Claude Junkers.  He is a orrible little man.

I suppose you being Eastern European that you are not aware of what democracy is.   Having been under the rule of the Russian bear for 50 years.   Strange that you don’t understand we are leaving our own dictators just like the eastern block countries have over the past 25 years.

Guest Wizardsleeve
27 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t mind a Frenchman, but I could only eat one.  All that garlic.

Garlic isn't as much of an obstacle as the fucking snail slime they ooze.  

52 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam happy that immigrants come into England, they provide perfectly good labour for cleaning cars by hand, wiping down toilets in hospitals, serving coffee in costas and making beds in hotels.  All excellent use of the immigrants.

The main beef I had with the EU is it’s lack of democracy and the cunts who run it. I fucking hate that Nazi Jean Claude Junkers.  He is a orrible little man.

I suppose you being Eastern European that you are not aware of what democracy is.   Having been under the rule of the Russian bear for 50 years.   Strange that you don’t understand we are leaving our own dictators just like the eastern block countries have over the past 25 years.

It was Roadkill. He's a geordie. Bet you feel a right cunt now.

4 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes but the Italians are a far bigger problem that the EU have to be careful with.  I bet they technically leave within 18 months.   They can’t afford the euro or the German interest rates.  It’s a fucking disaster if they collapse.  Just too big an economy to bail out.   Glad people like panzytwaty will have to do that after we have left.   We arent going to be around to cough up lol.

Yep. Letting the italians into the euro was ludicrous. Having basically failed all the economic criteria, the krauts were so desperate to crowbar everyone into it they just turned a blind eye and shooed them through the turnstile. Same goes for stavros, wtf did brussels expect to happen? Both countries had been blithely sticking a zero onto the lira and drachma every few years, did they honestly expect them to suddenly start living within their means? 

7 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

http://www.arkive.org/uk-invasive-species/

I don't think that the Native American Indians would agree, had they not been wiped out by foreign invaders. The Incas were one of the most advanced civilisations in the world (albeit blood-thirsty) until the Spanish wiped them out too. A powerful nation, doesn't have to be a dominating nation run by a dictatorship, does it, and the USA isn't exactly what I would call civilised...

If you put 1000 pike into a pond, sooner or later you have nothing else but pike as the dominating species, and then nothing else but nothing.... If you put 1000 immigrants in a housing estate, then sooner or later that 1000 has quadrupled and so on and so forth and they also become the dominating species. That's all that I was trying to suggest, and it's not a bad theory is it?

No point trying to teach brilliant Mrs R on such matters 'ev; I'm sure she has an entire wing of her library dedicated to the demographics of the new world and is well aware of the systematic genocide that produced the mythical "empty lands" just waiting the blessed yanks to claim their god given rights.

I could quote dozens of examples of invasive species (virtually all introduced by man, most deliberately) but would bore every cunt have to death more than usual.

The Easter Island paradigm will come to pass with the last human sitting in the man made wasteland devoid of all other life, licking his lips as he finishes off the penultimate member of his species.