CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Yes, we know! Shut the fuck up!'

Jiggerycock

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Re the last 20 plus comments. I refer my honourable friends (cunts) to the nom title.

Proper, eliminate the leaderboard, so Frank will finally fucking die....either of cancer or the effects of having nothing to drone on about.  

Guest Couldn't give a shit
3 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

If you are going to persist in pushing air through your useless larynx to produce sound, please make them intelligible sounds.  You would make 2019 a year to remember if those sounds formed "oh my god, I'm in a mincer, it fucking hurts, please help me!!""  Go on, jump into a mincer and give that thought a go.

I have no need as I don't suffer with any self esteem issues. However, judging by the exchange of likes between you and ape then taking into account the homo-erotic responses to each other's comments, one can only draw the conclusion that you have formed a fuckwits support group to cope with the trauma of my repeatedly bitchslapping you.

Would you and ape care to make joint statement about your relationship so the rest of the membership can support you both through the coming out process?

44 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

I think I’ve already found a vein - a vein of pure, unrefined stupidity, that is.

How original and witty of you. Did manage to come up with that all on your own or did you and them gimp PM each other to discuss a proportionate response?

14 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I have no need as I don't suffer with any self esteem issues. However, judging by the exchange of likes between you and ape then taking into account the homo-erotic responses to each other's comments, one can only draw the conclusion that you have formed a fuckwits support group to cope with the trauma of my repeatedly bitchslapping you.

Would you and ape care to make joint statement about your relationship so the rest of the membership can support you both through the coming out process?

Could've fooled me. You seem to be hanging onto this argument like your balls were attached to it with razor wire.

"I'm cool!"

"No, you're not!"

"Yes I am - I'm cool and I have a big willy!"

"No you don't - fuck off and drink bleach."

"Fuck you! I'm cool! I'm relevant both online and offline and my life is very successful!"

"I don't care."

"Fuck you! You DO care - You're jealous of my big willy and how relevant I am and how amazing my life is!"

Add some homosexual accusations, rinse and repeat...

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Could've fooled me. You seem to be hanging onto this argument like your balls were attached to it with razor wire.

"I'm cool!"

"No, you're not!"

"Fuck you! I'm cool! I'm relevant both online and offline and my life is very successful!"

"I don't care."

"Fuck you! You DO care - You're jealous of my big willy and how relevant I am and how amazing my life is!"

Look. I just said that this is all a bit faggy, can everybody please stop nicking my fucking ideas.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

"I'm cool!"

"No, you're not!"

"I don't care."

Your forgetting the allegations concerning wizzie's life as a cuck. Which he has not disputed. 

1 minute ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Your forgetting the allegations concerning wizzie's life as a cuck. Which he has not disputed. 

I truly detest that word. Not because its insulting - but because its so overused these days by egotistical internet keyboard warriors that its simply lost its appeal as an insult. Cunt is a heavy hitter - it has weight behind it and has for generations - cuck is just over hyped trend that has been pushed because its the go-to insult between YouTube fucks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I truly detest that word. Not because its insulting - but because its so overused these days by egotistical internet keyboard warriors that its simply lost its appeal as an insult. Cunt is a heavy hitter - it has weight behind it and has for generations - cuck is just over hyped trend that has been pushed because its the go-to insult between YouTube fucks.

I already know he's a cunt but cuck is more specific to his type of cuntery.

Guest judgetwi

I wonder if the OP could have imagined the world of bitchy faggotry he has unveiled with this nom?

Probably not, but i’m giving him the credit anyway. I salute you Sir!

Just now, Roadkill said:

Fair enough. Just seems to lack imagination considering its such a mainstream insult these days. 

I call a spade a spade, even if it doesn't sound sexy.

59 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I wonder if the OP could have imagined the world of bitchy faggotry he has unveiled with this nom?

Probably not, but i’m giving him the credit anyway. I salute you Sir!

Cheers.

Roops - kill this nom, thread, then everyone on it including me for expecting anything other than the offal it's turned into.

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

You have no self awareness or anything resembling the cognitive function above a creature with five brain cells which function.  

STFU and leave.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You have now self awareness or anything resembling the cognitive function above a creature with five brain cells which function.  

STFU and leave.  

You're sounding very anxious this morning. Have a nice cup of tea, I'm sure ape will be along soon to suck you off.

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Cheers.

Roops - kill this nom, thread, then everyone on it including me for expecting anything other than the offal it's turned into.

True, this thread is not only a pile of cack, its also quite revealing. One would have thought that anyone fortunate to have a "gorgeous" wife so enamoured with an alpha husband blessed with generously proportioned wedding tackle that she's up for week-long shagathons, would be celebrating the new year celebrations with her rather than being glued to his monitor for hours prior, during and after the new year was cheered in. Or maybe he's just a sad lonely wanker.

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

True, this thread is not only a pile of cack, its also quite revealing. One would have thought that anyone fortunate to have a "gorgeous" wife so enamoured with an alpha husband blessed with generously proportioned wedding tackle that she's up for week-long shagathons, would be celebrating the new year celebrations with her rather than being glued to his monitor for hours prior, during and after the new year was cheered in. 

Quite.

One might further consider his repeated references to cuckoldry, and ponder their psychological origins when reading his increasingly desperate outpourings. They come across as more like grief than anger, and less like insults than personal experience.