CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Excessive stirrers

Cunty BigBollox

Enjoying a nice quiet cup of coffee in the Virgin Lounge in Norwich when in walks a group of 4 who all have hot chocolates which they incessantly stir for a prolonged period (in reality about 45 seconds, about 35 seconds too long IMO) but they seem intent on making as much rattling of stainless on china as their limp faggoty wrists can muster. Not content with stirring the beverage before drinking they then have to stir again, and again, and again before every fucking  sip. Bunch of fucking cunts who are more or less saying to everyone, 'oi! Look at us'.

Cunts! Do you think anyone would notice cyanide crystals in hot chocolate powder?

19 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Enjoying a nice quiet cup of coffee in the Virgin Lounge in Norwich when in walks a group of 4 who all have hot chocolates which they incessantly stir for a prolonged period (in reality about 45 seconds, about 35 seconds too long IMO) but they seem intent on making as much rattling of stainless on china as their limp faggoty wrists can muster. Not content with stirring the beverage before drinking they then have to stir again, and again, and again before every fucking  sip. Bunch of fucking cunts who are more or less saying to everyone, 'oi! Look at us'.

Cunts! Do you think anyone would notice cyanide crystals in hot chocolate powder?

Just logged on whilst in Waterstones and saw this. You've got 50 seconds to leave before I come around the corner and start snapping pictures and uploading for the perusal of the membership.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
31 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You've only got yourself to blame for this one by using that shit-hole to quench your thirst, you snob. Or was it because some cunt had chucked 2 quid into your begging box and you felt like splashing out for a change?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Just logged on whilst in Waterstones and saw this. You've got 50 seconds to leave before I come around the corner and start snapping pictures and uploading for the perusal of the membership.

Is that you walking around the LGBTQ section with an armful of books?

• Like 1

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

The virgin lounge? A bold admission.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I like to think that if Quincy were here, he'd say he'd shit in his hands then throw it at the annoying cunts.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I like to think that if Quincy were here, he'd say he'd shit in his hands then throw it at the annoying cunts.  

He'd have thoroughly masticated said nugget first, then sold them some fly-blown two room tenement in one of the less reputable parts of Edinburgh.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

They would undoubtedly have been millennial cunts. They can't be normal and have tea or coffee, "can I get a hot choc-choc with sprinkles?" And of course, making as much fucking noise as possible to ensure maximum attention, in between uploading every tiny detail of their lives to social media.

"HEY, YOU GUYYYYS! LET'S GET SOMEONE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF US WITH OUR FOOOD!"

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They would undoubtedly have been millennial cunts. They can't be normal and have tea or coffee, "can I get a hot choc-choc with sprinkles?" And of course, making as much fucking noise as possible to ensure maximum attention, in between uploading every tiny detail of their lives to social media.

"HEY, YOU GUYYYYS! LET'S GET SOMEONE TO TAKE A PICTURE OF US WITH OUR FOOOD!"

I'm glad that places now do a flat white. It cuts out the one dimensional coffee maker (notice I didn't say 'barista') trying to come to terms with the fact that I wanted a coffee with milk and not a cappuccino or an Americano or an espresso or a double espresso etc etc. It still fucks their heads when you say large and not "grande" though. 

28 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm surprised they have a Waterstones in Norwich considering the high level of illiteracy. 

I think we have two,and both have cafes in them for some fucking reason.They don't sell the kind of literature I'm interested in anyway so fuck 'em

8 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Yep I encounter that, but you know? I get over it. Filter out - turn on the faaacking filter. 

I thought this was about the act of shit stirring - now that is probably the next most innate human behaviour after eating, copulating and sleeping. In fact the UK is famous for shit stirring - Europe, Venezuela, Middle East, Africa, India, Far East... everywhere the giant UK paddle is busy at work. 

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm surprised they have a Waterstones in Norwich considering the high level of illiteracy. 

He meant “Watersports.”

It’s a gay nightclub.

Guest Ollyboro
17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

He meant “Watersports.”

It’s a gay nightclub.

A bit homopresumptious of you to assume that only the gays like being urinated on, Judith. Some straight men like nothing better than laying a piece of rubber sheeting out in their lounge, then getting several ladies to urinate on them - and in their already piss filled mouths - whilst they writhe around mastubating furiously whilst singing "Piss, piss, glorious piss." So I've heard like.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Ollyboro said:

A bit homopresumptious of you to assume that only the gays like being urinated on, Judith. Some straight men like nothing better than laying a piece of rubber sheeting out in their lounge, then getting several ladies to urinate on them - and in their already piss filled mouths - whilst they writhe around mastubating furiously whilst singing "Piss, piss, glorious piss." So I've heard like.

I stand corrected Smoggy. I bow to your superior knowledge and experience of modern degeneracy.

However, if you are thinking of sending one of your gimps round to thrash my bare buttocks I have a very heavy old torque wrench waiting for the cunt.

It’s up to you.

Guest Ollyboro
48 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I stand corrected Smoggy. I bow to your superior knowledge and experience of modern degeneracy.

However, if you are thinking of sending one of your gimps round to thrash my bare buttocks I have a very heavy old torque wrench waiting for the cunt.

It’s up to you.

You're waiting for a gimp to come round your house to thrash your bare buttocks with your very heavy old torque wrench? Niche, to say the fucking least, Judith. I assume you fancy a change from your usual Sunday night kebab.

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

What a load of bollcks. If you just use rubber sheeting on the floor, all piss runs off the edges and soaks in the carpet. You need one of those £24.99 inflatable paddling pools from Argos..

..which is something I read somewhere, and I was really disgusted by it.