CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Doggo Speak

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

People who use it, and make video clips using word conversions and combinations of language they think a dog would use if they could speak with the brain capacity of the average canine.  The heights of cuntery to this trend are seemingly without limit, as even shitty toy dog breeds are being included in it.  The responsible party or parties of bringing the world this utter fucking shit ought to be apprehended, and subjected to dramatic readings of ALL of Pen's posts for five lifetimes!  Otherwise known as ......................

I WANT THEM FUCKING DEAD!

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

People who use it, and make video clips using word conversions and combinations of language they think a dog would use if they could speak with the brain capacity of the average canine.  The heights of cuntery to this trend are seemingly without limit, as even shitty toy dog breeds are being included in it.  The responsible party or parties of bringing the world this utter fucking shit ought to be apprehended, and subjected to dramatic readings of ALL of Pen's posts for five lifetimes!  Otherwise known as ......................

Cunts who love dogs need fucking ram raiding up the arse with a giant truck and have their fuck brained head smashed with a pallet of dog food.    I hate cunts who think animals are human, have animal conversations like they are a young child, put clothes on the fucking dumb animals.    They just shit and bark.   So do the dogs.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Cunts who love dogs need fucking ram raiding up the arse with a giant truck and have their fuck brained head smashed with a pallet of dog food.    I hate cunts who think animals are human, have animal conversations like they are a young child, put clothes on the fucking dumb animals.    They just shit and bark.   So do the dogs.

I have no problem with dogs.  Don't misunderstand the intention of this nom.  It isn't to slate dogs, it is incite the general public into a blood frenzy to butcher cunts who do this shit to dogs.  Who speak like this with their dogs.  Dogs are great companions, but you have to work within their capabilities.  Fucking flid humans who pull this shit should skinned alive and dipped in a brine of salt and Pen piss.  

6 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I have no problem with dogs.  Don't misunderstand the intention of this nom.  It isn't to slate dogs, it is incite the general public into a blood frenzy to butcher cunts who do this shit to dogs.  Who speak like this with their dogs.  Dogs are great companions, but you have to work within their capabilities.  Fucking flid humans who pull this shit should skinned alive and dipped in a brine of salt and Pen piss.  

I’ve trained my dog to lick pedigree chum off my arse

14 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don’t aim my cuntery at dogs. It’s the humans who humanize dogs that are cunts.

filthy fucking shitting barking cunts though.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

I don’t aim my cuntery at dogs. It’s the humans who humanize dogs that are cunts.

Even dog shit can be useful, MC.  If I had to explain that in just one word, I'd use Pen!  Dog shit could be used to to do terrible things to that tedious lump of cancerous pus.  

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Dogs are fucking brilliant. Far more loyal and affectionate than most people. But you're right, owners who try and turn them into little people and buy clothes for them are beyond contempt. Dogs like to be dogs, get taken to the countryside to chase rabbits etc. And bite chavs who climb through the windows.

Guest Ollyboro
12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

In defence of dogs I feel I must first declare an interest (I mean in the parliamentary sense - not the Punkape sense). I own several.

1) A Rottweiler

2) A German Shepherd/Akita cross

3) A Staffordshire Bull Terrier

4) A Doberman Pinscher

5) A Mastiff of unknown origins

6) A Jack Russell of unknown temperament.

On the one hand we've never been burgled.

On the other hand : we haven't seen the kids for ages.

4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

In defence of dogs I feel I must first declare an interest (I mean in the parliamentary sense - not the Punkape sense). I own several.

1) A Rottweiler

4) A Doberman Pinscher

Bloke drives his Mercedes to Middlesbrough, gets out, locks it. A kid walks up to him and says, 

"mind your car for a fiver mister"

bloke replies, "that's a Rottweiler on the back seat son"

kid replies, "puts out fires does it?"

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
11 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

1) A Rottweiler

4) A Doberman Pinscher

CReFLq_WwAAeeTo.jpg

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

ALL shit-hound dogs (speaking ones or otherwise) should be rounded-up and shot, and I'm not barking up the wrong tree when I include DWF and his mob of bitch-stabbing mongrels to the rest of the tail-lifting shite-fuckers. Even their owners stink to high-heaven and their homes reek of cunt-breath & cack. 

Guest Khiwa
21 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

1) A Rottweiler

4) A Doberman Pinscher

One dog, yes.

Two, fair enough.

But 6 makes you an animal rescue/fetish centre.

31 minutes ago, Khiwa said:

One dog, yes.

Two, fair enough.

But 6 makes you an animal rescue/fetish centre.

Yep. 2 was enough. I had a little white girl staff at the same time as Tigger, the black lab. That was fine in a big house with 200 foot of garden, but I couldn't have more than that.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

ALL shit-hound dogs (speaking ones or otherwise) should be rounded-up and shot, and I'm not barking up the wrong tree when I include DWF and his mob of bitch-stabbing mongrels to the rest of the tail-lifting shite-fuckers. Even their owners stink to high-heaven and their homes reek of cunt-breath & cack. 

I don't see a point to punishing an animal for the crimes of the human.  

Imagine for just a moment that you are among two human survivors of a plane crash, and one canine.  It is harder to sneak up on a dog, and the dog will keep you warm if it doesn't think you are a cunt.  Conversely, your human companion will plot to harvest your organs in your sleep for food and keep the dog as a warning system and warmth....and a co survivalist who will not question any human decision.  

Don't exterminate dogs, round up and exterminate cunt humans.....DWF, Pen, and Punky would be a brilliant start.