CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Europe's biggest sex festival' hits England...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

Guest Salty Piss Flap
29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Going forward, only employ sentences that don't contain that pesky fifth vowel, so avoiding the problem altogether.

(As opposed to, "In future, only use sentences that don't contain that troublesome "u", thus avoiding the issue altogether." See - easy!)

That sounds like a lot of work.

How about I use you as a consultant in these matters?

In the futu... er, GOING FORWARD, every time I run across such a situation, I'll PM you for advice and consultation as to how to proceed.

This will of course require you to be online and watching your messages 24/7.

It's a lot to ask I know, but if you're dedicated to the betterment of the Corner where the Cunts hang out, you'll do it willingly.

8 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Prease.... arroww me to exprain, glasshopper....

I use an Android tablet. Android has this feature that's like a shortcut typing tool where it memorizes words you've used and puts them into a dictionary of sorts. Everytime you start typing that word, the dictionary detects it and pops it up I the shortcut screen so that, rather than having to type the entire word, you can type the first couple of letters, then just tap the completed word and it pops into your text.

Back when I first joined up here and I was battling you and Decimus and some others, I used that form (humoUr) several times to piss you cunts off, so now it's in my dictionary.

Please see the following screenshot....

190712-160150.png

So, because I'm a tad lazy and would rather not type out every word, I've gotten used to using the shortcut feature. When it popped up earlier while I was composing that post, I just used it out if habit.

I hope that clears things up because quite honestly, this long, drawn out explantation has been a giant pain in the fucking ass to produce.

Oh, and fuck off.

Adequate. You can stop pissing yourself now.

4 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

GOING FORWARD, every time I run across such a situation, I'll PM you for advice and consultation as to how to proceed.

This will of course require you to be online and watching your messages 24/7.

I suppose I could hook my automated screen scraper into the API for my robo-chatbot software, and blag it from there. It may not make much sense most of the time but it might be enough. After all, I've been running the Pen ID that way for nearly a decade, and no-one suspects a thing.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ve just forwarded the PM’s received from Salty to you. If that’s not a fucking lunatic, I don’t know what is. 

Forwarded them to WHO???

As I've said, I HAVE NEVER PM'd YOU. PERIOD.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I suppose I could hook my automated screen scraper into the API for my robo-chatbot software, and blag it from there. It may not make much sense most of the time but it might be enough. After all, I've been running the Pen ID that way for nearly a decade, and no-one suspects a thing.

Hmmmmm...... I think I prefer the "personal touch".

I mean service

No touching, please!!!! 

On 06/07/2019 at 22:00, Salty Piss Flap said:

"Hundreds of adventurers are evidently pitching their tents in a showground as this year's Swingfields festival promises to go off with a bang.

Europe’s biggest swingers’ party has come to the UK again for three days as raunchy revelers get into the swing of things.

Swingfields' location for this year’s “Aurora” event has now been revealed using handwritten "SF this way" signs around Malvern, Worcestershire, England."

2.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/europes-biggest-sex-festival-england-photos.amp

According to the article, the local residents seem to have no problems with it, though I hear there have been some noise complaints due to all the grunting, squealing and queefing.

That’s were my Mrs has gone !!!

4 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Are these two posts examples of what you call "humoUr"?

Because I'm just not seeing it.

But then, maybe you just don't "do humoUr".

Frank's forte used to be subversive understatement. Its a British thing unappreciated across the pond. Unfortunately it also went over the heads of most people at The Corner.  

Guest DrCunt
5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Frank's forte used to be subversive understatement. Its a British thing unappreciated across the pond. Unfortunately it also went over the heads of most people at The Corner.  

Propping up the special needs members again. How very modern of you.

Maybe stick to modding infractions rather than attempting to engineer the site?

If you need to explain it...

Guest Salty Piss Flap
31 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

That may well be, but there was no humor of any kind, understated or otherwise, in his comments that I responded to in your quote of me.

The point I was trying to make to him, is that nobody is funny all the time, himself included.

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Chatbots eh? I bet you tried to pull Eliza in 1987. Me too, sarcastic bitch.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's dead. I'm drinking Bacardi out of his skull. I don't miss him. 

Aw dude, that is disgusting.

Bacardi.... 😛 

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

When I imagine making love to you, I imagine that you whisper in my ear, all breathy and husky like Ruth Madoc. 

Whilst I have no wish to pander to your masturbatory daydreaming, I have been told on more than one occasion that I'm a dead ringer for PJ Harvey.

5 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Whilst I have no wish to pander to your masturbatory daydreaming, I have been told on more than one occasion that I'm a dead ringer for PJ Harvey.

You want me so bad.

Edited by Eric Cuntman
I've got to google that shit now. I've never heard of her.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
24 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thank your stars it's not P. J. O'Rourke.

Guest judgetwi
11 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Forwarded them to WHO???

As I've said, I HAVE NEVER PM'd YOU. PERIOD.

Take no notice of Frank, Yank. He’s a compulsive liar and a massive bullshitter. Remember that kid at school who’s Dad was a war hero and multi millionaire, who’s Mum was an ex-Hollywood starlet and had an uncle in the CIA? That’s Frank.

He thinks he’s a GOAT but he’s not even a JAG, as you Americans say.

How’s the weather in Boston by the way?