Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....
Glowworm

Jason Marles

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, you're the expert on below average intelligence.

Yes ... you are somewhere above Marjorie although that is not difficult.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 07:57, Glowworm said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-48893048

Hopefully this cunt will get a ten year stretch minimum as any reckless evil cunt should get .. somehow I think that all he will get is a slap on the wrist.

Ironical that many farmers complain about walkers dogs on their land worrying livestock yet welcome these reckless cunts and their baying out of control hounds.

_107771345_irvingofexeterhuntmasterjason

Fucking cretin! Makes a living from chasing an animal the size of a Fox whilst wearing “dress up”. Then has the audacity to say its pest control.

If it was a bloke I bet you he wouldn’t have laid hand on the fella the spineless cock holster.

Another fucking spineless cunt who wouldn’t have lifted a finger if the perpetrator was 6”3 and 200lb

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/mark-field-suspended-as-minister-after-grabbing-climate-protester-by-neck

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Cock Holster said:

Fucking cretin! Makes a living from chasing an animal the size of a Fox whilst wearing “dress up”. Then has the audacity to say its pest control.

If it was a bloke I bet you he wouldn’t have laid hand on the fella the spineless cock holster.

Another fucking spineless cunt who wouldn’t have lifted a finger if the perpetrator was 6”3 and 200lb

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2019/jun/21/mark-field-suspended-as-minister-after-grabbing-climate-protester-by-neck

 

I have a feeling he would beat you easily in a fight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Cock Holster said:

Course he would soppy, he’s riding a fucking horse....

I believe the prescribed method of infantry in the distant past, was to smash the horse in the mouth with your sword, it will rear up and throw the rider. Then you can get all stabby and shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I believe the prescribed method of infantry in the distant past, was to smash the horse in the mouth with your sword, it will rear up and throw the rider. Then you can get all stabby and shit.

The revised version of that particular manoeuvre now reads:

Place sugar cube in horses mouth and ask rider politely if he would dismount to discuss any differences, followed by a warm hug and, (with the permission of the commanding officer) back to the barracks for cocktails and bum sex all round.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, King Billy said:

The revised version of that particular manoeuvre now reads:

Place sugar cube in horses mouth and ask rider politely if he would dismount to discuss any differences, followed by a warm hug and, (with the permission of the commanding officer) back to the barracks for cocktails and bum sex all round.

Those are the sort of maneuvers that won back the Falkland Islands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I believe the prescribed method of infantry in the distant past, was to smash the horse in the mouth with your sword, it will rear up and throw the rider. Then you can get all stabby and shit.

That sounds familiar! Didn't another cc member say this before?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That sounds familiar! Didn't another cc member say this before?

Dunno. It might have been me. I read an awful lot of Bernard Cornwell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/08/2019 at 16:41, Cunty BigBollox said:

Well, you're the expert on below average intelligence.

Ask it a question about a train or some fucking place no cunt has heard of and you will end up like that skeleton in the above picture.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...