CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Palestine

Penny Farthing

Guest judgetwi
19 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've often wondered why most of your drivel is posted in the small hours of the morning. I originally assumed that being a fat cunt, you suffer from sleep apnoea, so spend most of your nights snorting your stupid fucking head awake. Then came the revelation that you're an ex-copper, which also explains why you're such a wanker. That aside, it's now obvious that you're some sort of night watchman.

I can imagine you now, shuffling around some old bus depot, whistling the theme tune to 'The Bill' and fantasising that you're still in the Met 

Dickhead of Dock Green.

We live in a 24 hour society pen pusher. Let’s hope you never have to phone the emergency services. No doubt if you were told to call back Mon-Fri , 9-5 you would shit your knickers and cry like a girl.

What a bell end.  😁

29 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

We live in a 24 hour society pen pusher. Let’s hope you never have to phone the emergency services. No doubt if you were told to call back Mon-Fri , 9-5 you would shit your knickers and cry like a girl.

What a bell end.  😁

Utterly fucking shit. Not only in the purest literary sense, but also in a basic subjective and predicatory context. 

You fucking disgust me, you thick wanker. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

What a bell end.  😁

Well, if it wasn't a 24 hour society you'd be out of your minimum wage job, a night watchman would be rather redundant in a 9-5 to world.

As for ringing the emergency services, I sleep better at night knowing that you're no longer employed by them, you useless fat cunt.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not by anyone with half a grip on reality. 

You mental fuckin megalomaniac bint!

I have an unrelenting grip on reality - its partly why I am unbearably good at what I do. That may seem unbearably smug to the mediocrity massive but that's too bad, breaking eggs, making an omelette...

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Too right, the schmuck can't even reel off the names of Zionist Jews who own and control the whole of the mainstream media. He's just another gullible YouTube victim.  

Rupert Murdoch of the top of my head, he's a also a prize cunt.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I have an unrelenting grip on reality - its partly why I am unbearably good at what I do. That may seem unbearably smug to the mediocrity massive but that's too bad, breaking eggs, making an omelette...

On the contrary, you have a tenuous grip on your fragile and rigid belief system and don't want it shattered. To quote the Matrix.

You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

Edited by Major Cunt
Misquote

15 hours ago, ratcum said:

My dad worked in Tokyo for a couple of years. He scored us tickets for Deep Purple when Tommy Bolin played with them. I don't know if that helps at all MC?

It's actually incredibly helpful and of great comfort Ratty. You've also reminder me of 'Soldier of Fortune' by Deep Purple.

Do call me Major though I believe we're pass the initials phase of cunting.

13 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

On the contrary, you have a tenuous grip on your fragile and rigid belief system and don't want it shattered. To quote the Matrix.

You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.

So far all you have offered is two hours of nut job tedium and a quote from a fantasy sci-fi film. Morpeus you ain't. How about some rationality underpinned with facts instead of deluded drivel?

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

So far all you have offered is two hours of nut job tedium and a quote from a fantasy sci-fi film. Morpeus you ain't. How about some rationality underpinned with facts instead of deluded drivel?

Rattled my dear, epically rattled!

Guest judgetwi
17 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I could imagine him cruising the streets of Brixton attempting to solve cases of missing pets.

Iron-sides

images (12).jpeg

So you hate the disabled and you hate Jews. What about disabled Jews? You must have a raging hard on for them.

Big fan of Josef Mengele are we?

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Utterly fucking shit. Not only in the purest literary sense, but also in a basic subjective and predicatory context. 

You fucking disgust me, you thick wanker. 

Fuck me hardman, we know where your tongue is permanently lodged but what the fuck have you been putting up your nose? 😀

Guest judgetwi
2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Rupert Murdoch of the top of my head, he's a also a prize cunt.

Murdoch? A Jew?

Sorry, is “Jew” a generic term you use for people you don’t like? Or are you just thick as a plank?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

It's actually incredibly helpful and of great comfort Ratty. You've also reminder me of 'Soldier of Fortune' by Deep Purple.

Do call me Major though I believe we're pass the initials phase of cunting.

It’s no good licking Herr Oberst’s arse Marje. He’s a proper Nazi ; he doesn’t care for wannabes.

44 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Murdoch? A Jew?

Sorry, is “Jew” a generic term you use for people you don’t like? Or are you just thick as a plank?

Here we go again more bollocks from RabbiTwi, looks like you've started on the Special Brew already. You wanna calm down mate your wake your old dear up.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, the cliched retort of a bluffer who has nothing left in the tank except perhaps more deflections. :rolleyes:

Thing is Roops you're not capable of thinking outside the box. It's a matter I'm all to familiar with dealing with cunts of your ilk. I happened to work as a contractor within the financial sector about a decade ago, and brushed shoulders with grade a fucking idiots who contributed to a catastrophic financial meltdown. Cunts who supposedly deal with absolutes. See the difference between me and you is I can deal with possibilities, I have to.

Cue your retorts of show me some evidence, which I have and you've chosen to ignore it. Fact is you're a bit of a know it all cunt. Maybe you and Judge should settle down in Eastbourne!

Edited by Major Cunt
Distracted while typing
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

So you hate the disabled and you hate Jews. What about disabled Jews? You must have a raging hard on for them.

Big fan of Josef Mengele are we?

Ain't you got an NFL game to watch Freddie. You foam hand waving, jets supporting wanker!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

Thing is Roops you're not capable of thinking outside the box. It's a matter I'm all to familiar with dealing with cunts of your ilk. I happened to work as a contractor within the financial sector about a decade ago, and brushed shoulders with grade a fucking idiots who contributed to a catastrophic financial meltdown. Cunts who supposedly deal with absolutes. See the difference between me and you is I can deal with possibilities, I have to.

Cue your retorts of show me some evidence, which I have and you've chosen to ignore it. Fact is you're a bit of a know it all cunt. Maybe you and Judge should settle down in Eastbourne!

Can't agree with you there, Major. In fact every bit of photo evidence Roops has posted on here has been very much outside the box.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Still deflecting then? :rolleyes:

It quite simple really. Just name the "Zionist Jews" who " own and control the "whole mainstream media" without resorting to uploading two hour vids or citing medical issues which prevent you from posting. So far you've named Rupert Murdoch who isn't exactly known for promoting a Zionist agenda. Shlemiel.