CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bull-running bastards

Guest MikeD

Apparently seven people have been gored to death in this years annual bull-running season in Spain.

Good, the only sad thing is it wasn't fucking more.

Obviously the bulls ended up as steak or burgers but at least they took some of these half-wit cunts with them.

Right on!

If I was a bull, I'd want to go down swinging - fuck it, I want to go down swinging anyway, which I probably will do as they'll bring back hanging just to punish me for....ahem...well....'nuff said.

Fucking right. I hope the bulls are thinking 'right cunts, I'm going to be burgers but some of you bastards are going to be kebabs by the time I'm done.'

If bulls think that way of course, fucking hope so!

Fucking right. I hope the bulls are thinking 'right cunts, I'm going to be burgers but some of you bastards are going to be kebabs by the time I'm done.'

If bulls think that way of course, fucking hope so!

I'm pretty sure they do.

There's several of them come with me to my group anger management sessions and they're lairy cunts the lot of 'em. The sessions are having no effect in fact I think it winds them up even more

Edited by Jiggerycock
I spely 'they're' wrong, like a fucking twot

Guest luke swarm

Apparently seven people have been gored to death in this years annual bull-running season in Spain.

Good, the only sad thing is it wasn't fucking more.

Obviously the bulls ended up as steak or burgers but at least they took some of these half-wit cunts with them.

I read this, apparently the reason that there are more than usual fatalities is all down to the recession....As moneys gets tight the bloodthirsty twats cannot afford to go to the bullfights where only the biggest and angriest bulls with the most shit attitude are normally sent. With this  downturn in Matador based activity, there has been a surplus in really nasty bulls.

Well they got to go somewhere so the breeders send them to places like Pamplona where the really stupid people like to be chased by several hundredweight of enraged still very much alive, full of testosterone and hard as fuck, pointy things on head angry bull cunts.

Personally I go along with most right thinking people as say, well serves you right you dopey Cunts. Never really understood Spain's national sport of taking the piss out of Angry Bovines.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

I think i might be tempted by a dago burger rather than a beef burger. Seems a shame to waste any meat that has appeared as a result of this bull running jaunt. Just make sure mine is clean shaven and well done

Guest luke swarm

I think i might be tempted by a dago burger rather than a beef burger. Seems a shame to waste any meat that has appeared as a result of this bull running jaunt. Just make sure mine is clean shaven and well done

You want fries with that ? 

Edited by luke swarm

Guest Wizardsleeve

If I lived in Pamplona I would have a powerful pump action pellet rifle and I would be disabling these running cunts so the Bulls could take more of them to the next plane of existence. Abysmal fucking cunts, every last one of them

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Do you want to suck my dick Swarm?

You'll have to excuse BillZebub as soon as anyone mentions fries, especially french fries or any other pathetic looking spindly object he immediately thinks of his dick. A type of visual tourettes syndrome if you can imagine.

I read this, apparently the reason that there are more than usual fatalities is all down to the recession....As moneys gets tight the bloodthirsty twats cannot afford to go to the bullfights where only the biggest and angriest bulls with the most shit attitude are normally sent. With this  downturn in Matador based activity, there has been a surplus in really nasty bulls.

Well they got to go somewhere so the breeders send them to places like Pamplona where the really stupid people like to be chased by several hundredweight of enraged still very much alive, full of testosterone and hard as fuck, pointy things on head angry bull cunts.

Personally I go along with most right thinking people as say, well serves you right you dopey Cunts. Never really understood Spain's national sport of taking the piss out of Angry Bovines.

A full grown bull can get up to  3/4 of a ton. It's not courageous...... It's folly. I shan't be prodding the fuckers with a sharp stick anytime soon.

Guest luke swarm

You'll have to excuse BillZebub as soon as anyone mentions fries, especially french fries or any other pathetic looking spindly object he immediately thinks of his dick. A type of visual tourettes syndrome if you can imagine.

I don't take it personal Drew...its only a bit of larking about, however if being sucked off by middle aged men is Stickers 'thang' then I say live and let live eh, after all who am I to say to him this is wrong and unnatural as well as unhygienic. never understood poofery me self mate.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

A full grown bull can get up to  3/4 of a ton. It's not courageous...... It's folly. I shan't be prodding the fuckers with a sharp stick anytime soon.

or your cock. Sheep are more compliant, right Spotto you worrier (of sheep)

The same people calling Muslims stone-age cunts for some of their hate-filled shit are the same fucking tossers who are keeping shit like this going. Hypocrisy tends to make a point somewhat invalid.

Before any cunt starts, prancing around a maypole like a bunch of fairies or throwing a massive log around isn't hurting anyone. Fucking a bull off until it kills a few people and then, unintentionally, itself, bloody well is. 

Guest Bill Stickers

The same people calling Muslims stone-age cunts for some of their hate-filed shit are the same fucking tossers who are keeping shit like this going. Hypocrisy tends to make a point somewhat invalid.

Before any cunt starts, prancing around a maypole like a bunch of fairies or throwing a massive log around isn't hurting anyone. Fucking a bull off until it kills a few people and then, unintentionally, itself, bloody well is. 

I've squeeze a few massive logs out before and it certainly hurt me.

I'm suprised that these lazy, paprika loving bastards can summon the energy to breathe, let alone run away from an enraged bovine. The bone idle cunts sleep for 23 hours a day and take centuries to summon the fucking energy to finish building a  cathedral. They are the human equivalent of a three toed sloth off its tits on Valium.

• Like 1

Guest deebom

There is a town in Spain where they have an annual tomato fight. Millions of the fucking things, being lobbed at at all and sundry. Looks much better than bull bothering or throwing donkeys off of churches.