CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rancid old men who think that they are superstuds

Guest Lady Penelope

On 16/03/2017 at 7:13 AM, Monumental cunt said:

What....are you just pissed off because older cunts like me prefer slim, in shape, domesticated, useful, loving, caring, attentive women to be our partners in later life.....rather than having fat, round, elephantitis legged, black leggings wearing, triple chinned, fucking ugly, sweaty, lazy, useless, fat rolled, sausage fingered, undomesticated, English cunt wives.   My Mrs is fabulous and all my mates want one.   Especially when she sucks them off for 50 bhatt.

Haha. I felt compelled to come back and read this one again; it's literally had me pissing my pants.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 2/9/2017 at 8:39 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Usually in their mid 50s or early 60s .. often orange in colour with dyed black or ginger hair and often with a teenaged asian babe bride or ladyboy.

Another one left in the middle of the night without saying goodbye, then?  

On 17/03/2017 at 0:37 PM, Wolfie said:

Haha. I felt compelled to come back and read this one again; it's literally had me pissing my pants.

Take your tongue from up my arse you cunt...... 

thanks

On 16/03/2017 at 11:16 PM, Monumental cunt said:

I'm actually more in shape than all the under 25 bearded skinny jeans cunts that mince around town.   What is it with the younger generation you are all carrying about 15 kg far too much you fucking fat moon faced cunts.  Don't get me started on the little ones.... they are all fucking puppy fat cunts the lot of them.   Dead by 56

What "shape" are you in exactly? My money is on barrel shape. About 15kg. Dead by 56. Very specific. You'll be telling us that they've got BMI's of over 30 next - just like yours.

On 19/03/2017 at 10:27 PM, Ape said:

What "shape" are you in exactly? My money is on barrel shape. About 15kg. Dead by 56. Very specific. You'll be telling us that they've got BMI's of over 30 next - just like yours.

Come on Ape.....if you are an older guy surely you can see the younger generation, particularly the girls are fucking fat cunts with mega bingos and tripple muffin tops.  Compare them to the thin people of the 1970s before mc Donald's arrived.    If you are a younger guy ape I pity you that you will no doubt be saddled with having to fuck a big fat sweaty rolly polly guy as your partner, possibly Russian, or Greek, but definitely a fat moon faced cunt poured into skinny jeans with a muzzy beard and sausage fingers for sticking up your arse.     The world is fatter...fact.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Come on Ape.....if you are an older guy surely you can see the younger generation, particularly the girls are fucking fat cunts with mega bingos and tripple muffin tops.  Compare them to the thin people of the 1970s before mc Donald's arrived.    If you are a younger guy ape I pity you that you will no doubt be saddled with having to fuck a big fat sweaty rolly polly guy as your partner, possibly Russian, or Greek, but definitely a fat moon faced cunt poured into skinny jeans with a muzzy beard and sausage fingers for sticking up your arse.     The world is fatter...fact.

Either that or their bones are sticking out cos they keep puking up after eating a lettuce leaf...

On 21/03/2017 at 10:15 AM, DingTheRioja said:

Either that or their bones are sticking out cos they keep puking up after eating a lettuce leaf...

Nah.... it's all that spunk they keep swallowing that makes them puke.  10 pints of cum is enough for any gay cunt even Ape.

On 3/22/2017 at 11:03 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Nah.... it's all that spunk they keep swallowing that makes them puke.  10 pints of cum is enough for any gay cunt even Ape.

Your right ..the world is fatter. .even see it on TV ads every cunt has a pot belly even the young fellahs. .making it acceptable to society. .a fat society is a lazy one and easier to control ...

Panzerknacker 

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 3/18/2017 at 11:58 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Take your tongue from up my arse you cunt...... 

thanks

Knockout stuff Monumental! You have me rolling in the aisles here. You're the best guy here.