CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Weetabix

Guest Stonk

Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

I don't like the way Roops has been acting lately. It's all mad cackling and flashing lights from the cooler these days... What is she doing with the bodies of Decs, Frank and Quincy? Punkape is his usual self but Bubba has been extremely silent, almost like he's traumatized. What on earth went on in there... Do we even want to know?

There is hardly anyone who gives a flying fuck about them.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

What sort of milk do you put on them.....full fat, semi-skimmed or coondensed milk?

Reported. For misuse of milk. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Sugar Poofs. 'Tell 'em about the bummy Mummy'.

Am disappointed with you, for not coming-up with Kellogg's Spacks.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Fuck me, there I am posting a serious nom about near middle eastern despotic politics and we get this pile of crud. What the motherfucking fuck is this pile of shit? If you didn't have fingers like a flid and the brain of a mong, you would have worked out how to tear open some flimsy paper packaging you utter fuckwit. Sort yourself out you stifling cretin.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Fuck me, there I am posting a serious nom about near middle eastern despotic politics and we get this pile of crud. What the motherfucking fuck is this pile of shit? If you didn't have fingers like a flid and the brain of a mong, you would have worked out how to tear open some flimsy paper packaging you utter fuckwit. Sort yourself out you stifling cretin.

He bones kippers for breakfast, that's why the cunt stonks. 

Guest Stonk
12 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

And yet, in half the time, this topic has 4 times as many posts and 7 times as many views as your dreary Turkish drivel.  Half of the lowest common denominators on here don't know what you're on about, and half of the rest don't give a shitting fuck.  The crowd wants cunty breakfast cereal.

10 minutes ago, Stonk said:

And yet, in half the time, this topic has 4 times as many posts and 7 times as many views as your dreary Turkish drivel.  Half of the lowest common denominators on here don't know what you're on about, and half of the rest don't give a shitting fuck.  The crowd wants cunty breakfast cereal.

The crowd want bread and circuses, preferably with a side of flid jokes and shitty puns. Which is a shame, because @Alfie Noakes nomination was a delight.

Guest Alfie Noakes
35 minutes ago, Stonk said:

You are still an absolute drooling flid if you cannot open weetabix without your carer present. I don't do this for fame or likes and if you do you are a sadder individual than you already come across as. 

Oh and I should also add fuck off frank just in case.

Guest Alfie Noakes
25 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The crowd want bread and circuses, preferably with a side of flid jokes and shitty puns. Which is a shame, because @Alfie Noakes nomination was a delight.

I see what you did there, very drole.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

Indeed it was and still is quite delightful... In view of his obvious inadequacy to locate itself a befitting avatar more akin to his/her needs (as you well know I always like to give a helping hand to a newbie - laugh) what do'ya reckon Baswey me ol' mucker?   

cuntface.jpg 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

If you paint two black, stick them to a football and paint a face on the ball it makes a great ephigy of Simon Cowell 

The Welsh use them as a Tampax standby, as by all accounts they have a good absorption rating and help to retain loss of heat whilst lambing.

4 hours ago, Stonk said:

Male.  Receding hairline.  Dressing gown.  Kitchen.  Weetabix crumbs at feet.  Check.

Violent death?  I don't think so.  Do I sound unhinged?

Mmm. I have a microwave frozen curry lined up for lunch.  That should be easy.  I can't wait.

I bet it won't. Ping!!!! You'll open the door, pull out the piping hot curry. You'll try and peel back the plastic. It ain't moving. You stab a knife into the plastic, boiling hot curry spurts up into your face. You yell "fuuuuuck cuuuunt" you splash cold water onto your face before tossing the offending package into the bin and decide to make a cheese sarnie instead.

PS: welcome to the corner Mr Weetabix 

• Like 1