CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gtech.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

I'm not one for WHICH reports, nor the feedback left by the star-tickers when comparing brands. I'm sure that you will agree that the most reliable advice can often be obtained from some of you lot on here, particularly when in need of a new appliance. With the above in mind (an not with standing) I have been reviewing my Bicycling Proficiency Test for the brand spanking new Geriatech battery-operated pushbike, a futile & ridiculous thing which requires one to pedal like fuck for all it is worth in order for the AAA generated motor to kick in to gain even the slightest momentum in any fucking direction save for stationary whilst sweating profusely... I have therefore concluded that DURACEL batteries are shit.

Over and above, what's all this bollocks with VOLVO, who announced that within the next 10 years all of their new motors will be electric ones. What is the meaning of this? The world of engineering has gone mad I tell you.

Pic. Courtesy of Frank.

poppa_chop3.jpg 

5 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I'm not one for WHICH reports, nor the feedback left by the star-tickers when comparing brands. I'm sure that you will agree that the most reliable advice can often be obtained from some of you lot on here, particularly when in need of a new appliance. With the above in mind (an not with standing) I have been reviewing my Bicycling Proficiency Test for the brand spanking new Geriatech battery-operated pushbike, a futile & ridiculous thing which requires one to pedal like fuck for all it is worth in order for the AAA generated motor to kick in to gain even the slightest momentum in any fucking direction save for stationary whilst sweating profusely... I have therefore concluded that DURACEL batteries are shit.

Over and above, what's all this bollocks with VOLVO, who announced that within the next 10 years all of their new motors will be electric ones. What is the meaning of this? The world of engineering has gone mad I tell you.

Pic. Courtesy of Frank.

poppa_chop3.jpg 

It's sad that Volvo are going down that road. They used to turn out lovely, big V6 road tanks. The electric car thing is the latest incarnation of The Emperors New Clothes. The mining and refinement of the materials used to make the batteries in an electric car causes more damage to the environment than running a petrol car for 10 years. It's all a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap.

Guest Manky

Just get rid of cars and the mongs that drive them. Get rid of gtecj bikes and the faggots that ride them. Manky and his bike are man and machine in perfect harmony. A veritable, class 1, Grade A cyborg.

Cycle ninjas are the way forward.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It's sad that Volvo are going down that road. They used to turn out lovely, big V6 road tanks. The electric car thing is the latest incarnation of The Emperors New Clothes. The mining and refinement of the materials used to make the batteries in an electric car causes more damage to the environment than running a petrol car for 10 years. It's all a bunch of tree hugging hippie crap.

If or when they can produce an electric car that behaves like a car, then so be it. But until then they can shove the poxy things. It's hard enough to park as it is, but trying to locate a plug socket on the M25 let alone anyplace else, will mean the only people benefitting are the scarp merchants.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Manky said:

Just get rid of cars and the mongs that drive them. Get rid of gtecj bikes and the faggots that ride them. Manky and his bike are man and machine in perfect harmony. A veritable, class 1, Grade A cyborg.

Fuck... You aint got one of those like Fatty has, have you?

21-most-ridiculous-motorcycles-ever_12.j

Guest Manky

White!  Fucking white!  A self respecting cycle ninja is all in black, day and night. Fatty's gay bike gives cyclists a bad name.

1 hour ago, 'eavensabove said:

Fuck... You aint got one of those like Fatty has, have you?

21-most-ridiculous-motorcycles-ever_12.j

Guest 'eavensabove
45 minutes ago, Manky said:

White!  Fucking white!  A self respecting cycle ninja is all in black, day and night. Fatty's gay bike gives cyclists a bad name.

Not reported for being racist, homophobic or fattist. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Pic. Courtesy of Frank.

poppa_chop3.jpg 

Why don't you just go apply for the benefits and get a mobility scooter, like every other cunt?  We've seen it all before. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

Why don't you just go apply for the benefits and get a mobility scooter, like every other cunt?  We've seen it all before. 

I work for my living and am 100% perfectly mobile. I work from the comfort of my arm chair. Now, you've not seen it all, have you? 

5a65926f32ef5dd2a8af166a463ca2e2.jpg

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

I work for my living and am 100% perfectly mobile. I work from the comfort of my arm chair. Now, you've not seen it all, have you? 

5a65926f32ef5dd2a8af166a463ca2e2.jpg

You call THAT a motor?  Dopey cunt!  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You call THAT a motor?  Dopey cunt!  

Please do not mock. Of course its a motor. It just needs a few modifications that's all. 

3 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

If or when they can produce an electric car that behaves like a car, then so be it. But until then they can shove the poxy things. It's hard enough to park as it is, but trying to locate a plug socket on the M25 let alone anyplace else, will mean the only people benefitting are the scarp merchants.  

Scarp merchants?

Guest Lady Penelope

What is little known is that during the latter part of the war Alan Turing designed a fleet of bummers that were powered by Gaydar.

14 hours ago, Manky said:

I agree...cycling is the way forward in all cities for sure.   Batteries are fucking acid baths full of shit to make and fucking worse to get rid of.  Load of fucking tree hugging nonsense like global warming.     We've had several ice ages and melt without any fucking cars on the planet..... with the uncomfortable truth being the planet has cooled the past couple of years....no one reports that funnily enough !!!   It's like the millennium bug....load of fucking money spunked on fuck all.

me and my cervelo.....man and machine in perfect harmony .....if it wasn't for me being the man.