CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Golfing

colonelkurtz

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Well if I did take one, I'd take the big 700 class machine. And I'd make sure the gay dogging evening was one you were attending (plenty of choice there) so I could lacerate your effeminate face right down to the skull with the rotor blades. There would be flesh and blood everywhere.....

It's no good he'll have to go. The wanker keeps on with the same old shit repeat bollocks with no humour self deprecation. The mods and admin must be pissing themselves laughing at their offspring clogging the site up with its inevitable drivel before they 'ban' the cunt for a few weeks when the joke wears off.

13 hours ago, Punkape said:

I shall be at the Open this week for 3 days with VIP access and clubhouse pass. I shall lunch under canvas on each of those days.

Hoi-polloi and golf prats will be excluded from the areas I will occupy.

Fuck off.

Mass muzza suicide squads are travelling up to The open this week in the hope of causing social hysteria by blowing themselves up simultaneously on each of the 18 holes killing 1000s of Pringle wearing cunts.  Of course it won't get more than 20 seconds of news time as no fucker would give a shit.   Hope you enjoy the fireworks.

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Mass muzza suicide squads are travelling up to The open this week in the hope of causing social hysteria by blowing themselves up simultaneously on each of the 18 holes killing 1000s of Pringle wearing cunts.  Of course it won't get more than 20 seconds of news time as no fucker would give a shit.   Hope you enjoy the fireworks.

Enter Spackman.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Ape said:

Fuck off.

Ape I'd like to try a new anti snoring device on you.... it involves a pillow to the face, large pressure, and ultimately just prior to asfixiation I pull the trigger on a baretta 9mm in your face.  Should stop any future snoring.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Punkape said:

Just arrived at the Open !

Too windy for my Panama.

Bollinger next.....

POIDH...

You stupid Fucking cunt. 

Fuck off

LOL