CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vegans

CCArchive

Vegans, vegetarians, and the lot are not to be trusted.  Humans are designed to be meat eaters, and these cunts are attempting to ram their fucked up ideals about meat down everybody's throat.  They can all fuck right off.  Just when they reach out to scratch a cow behind the ears, I want to see the bullet tear through it's skull before it gets hung on a hook and taken to the slaughter house and turned into delicious steaks and grill worthy delights.

Is this the cow or the vegan/vegetarian?

I must admit to smelling quite strongly of ammonia when I sweat excessively.  This is after an extreme work out and not by the by.  It's the protein in my urea doncha know.  A thimble full of antiseptic in the was sorts it out.

Guest Lady Penelope

I must admit to smelling quite strongly of ammonia when I sweat excessively.  This is after an extreme work out and not by the by.  It's the protein in my urea doncha know.  A thimble full of antiseptic in the was sorts it out.

I seem to remember that I started the veggie thing before you, but at least (unlike me) you have stuck to your guns.

I seem to remember that I started the veggie thing before you, but at least (unlike me) you have stuck to your guns.

It's been very good for my wellbeing, although I still miss meat (resist Drewpeacock, resist).  Every time I have a bowel evacuating poo (or pooh), and feel like a million dollars it makes it all worthwhile!

Guest nobgobbler

Unlikely the poor kunter would find your wine riddled snatch amongst all that fucking flabber... you greedy council cheese and onion Pringle eating bint.

Sour cream and onion, you heathen.

Guest nobgobbler

I have scabs that are more savoury than mid range priced crisps. You should try one, they're fab!

You could market them "spot scratchings", I can see them now behind the bar in Wetherspoon's.