CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gordon Ramsay

CCArchive

Guest JackoTC

Hahahah check this out, 'Clowns Pocket'- A vagina resembling a blown out, re-treaded tire. Pressures succumbed to from shitting out children have left this once tight-lipped treasure trove in a state of disrepair.

Fuck I love urban dictionary! I will now be a more vile, disgusting old cunt after I read my way through it over the next few days. Wish I had known about it earlier.    

Fuckin hell Grumps , I thought you wrote it - or were at least a consultant.

Guest KuntaCunty

QED kunty.. QED. You fucking dunce

Proof, as if any is needed, that you have completely lost the plot, PLONK!  Poor Fwank, please keep trying.  You and your little mate do make a comical pair, spouting off nothing and when nothing is left to be said, you're still saying it. 

• 5 years later...
Guest tristan barnaby
On 30/09/2014 at 20:52, Guest said:

Heston, that Waitrose one is worse  - his mince pies last year, were shit mixed with pastry, & a few rock hard currants shot into them, I puked one up, in Morrisons carpark.

i must admit i can;t stand this cunt- just a poncey bored rich kid, and absolutely no talent at all, along with that ciocksucker jamie oliver! -knobbers!

Guest 'eavensabove
On 30/09/2014 at 20:52, Guest said:

Heston, that Waitrose one is worse  - his mince pies last year, were shit mixed with pastry, & a few rock hard currants shot into them, I puked one up, in Morrisons carpark.

What a waste. Judge would have taken that pie from your hands... anyway, I digress. 

Apart from the fact that Ramsadamsy is most certainly a cunt, he's a fucking good cook, whereas Jammie Olive is just a cunt and only a cunt. 

7 hours ago, tristan barnaby said:

i must admit i can;t stand this cunt- just a poncey bored rich kid, and absolutely no talent at all, along with that ciocksucker jamie oliver! -knobbers!

Jamie Oliver made his money by throwing a shitload of food together and giving it a name. "Jool's pregnant pasta" was basically load of vegetables slung into a blender with sausages and pasta. Shoved into his '30 minute" meal book with a load of others and viola, snapped up by cunts who need some cunt to tell them how to cook. My brother bought me it for christmas. It is, and has been since boxing day 2016, wedged between my wardrobe and the wall to keep the wardrobe straight. 

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Jamie Oliver made his money by throwing a shitload of food together and giving it a name. "Jool's pregnant pasta" was basically load of vegetables slung into a blender with sausages and pasta. Shoved into his '30 minute" meal book with a load of others and viola, snapped up by cunts who need some cunt to tell them how to cook. My brother bought me it for christmas. It is, and has been since boxing day 2016, wedged between my wardrobe and the wall to keep the wardrobe straight. 

I saw that on TV years ago. I thought he said “Jools a pregnant bastard”. I didn’t see any reason to disagree at all.