CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gordon Ramsay

CCArchive

• 1 month later...

We've just been channel hopping tonight and have stumbled upon "Ramsay's Costa del Nightmares". A bigger load of fucking shit I cannot imagine. This cunt is supposedly a Michelin star grade chef, but prefers to spend his time making completely un-contrived "reality TV" shows where he swears a lot and fixes disfunctional restaurants. Fucking idiot.

Guest KuntaCunty

I once read an article about this abysmal twat, where diners would want to thank him for a delightful dining experience, and he'd tell them they had wasted his time and to fuck off for distracting his service.  I can't believe somebody hasn't given him a right fucking kicking. 

We've just been channel hopping tonight and have stumbled upon "Ramsay's Costa del Nightmares". A bigger load of fucking shit I cannot imagine. This cunt is supposedly a Michelin star grade chef, but prefers to spend his time making completely un-contrived "reality TV" shows where he swears a lot and fixes disfunctional restaurants. Fucking idiot.

A night of channel hopping. Nice.

Guest nobgobbler

All his restaurants appear to be fish restaurants only, so if you don't like sea bass, molluscs and other bottom feeders don't bother gracing his table with your presence. And why does he think we want him to show his fucking bare wrinkly anaemic arse in nearly every programme? Keep your arse crack covered Ramsey you ugly fucker.

Heston, that Waitrose one is worse  - his mince pies last year, were shit mixed with pastry, & a few rock hard currents shot into them, I puked one up, in Morrisons carpark.

He likes to mince lamb twice - making tiny meatballs.

A night of channel hopping. Nice.

He must mean going to France for a case or two of Krug, surely ? Ramsey must have been in the Eurostar First Class bar. 

He likes to mince lamb twice - making tiny meatballs.

Bollix, I don't care if you can put your legs round you neck, your relentless pops at me are boring. :ph34r:

Roasting the lamb. You need to trim off most of the visible fat, leaving just sufficient to baste the meat head. If you remove every vestige of fat you must protect the exposed meat head and the tiny meatballs.

Guest KuntaCunty

Anyone who has made a £20,000,000 fortune out of frying fish is quite simply not a cunt. I met Gordon once and he seemed ok.

I don't think he made his money because of his culinary expertise.  He made his fortunes being the screaming ninny he is on the telly, and people are drawn to screaming ninny celebs, for whatever macabre reason.

Guest judgetwi

Yes, every one of his progs start the same ;"has Gordon finally met his match?" Er.....no probably not. Gordon-- "what a beautiful setting for a restaurant", " What the fuck is this shit?" , "this isn't fresh it's fucking frozen.", "why are you serving frozen shit when you are half a mile from the sea?" And they all end the same---Gordon calls the owner a wanker, shortens the menu and redecorates the place, presumably at the production company's expense, not the owner who is half a million quid down the shitter. Everybody is happy and slaps Gordon on the back for being such a clever cunt. Six months later the owner is bankrupt and on benefits but we never hear about that because it is shit telly. But despite this i quite like Gordon because i still have that schoolboy fascination with swearing on the telly. How many people have we worked with who are thick, lazy and incompetent but we can't call them the fucking cunts we know they are? That's why we come on here and take the piss out of The Jizzmonster and his ilk. Like Gordon we can call them wankers and get away with it. My favourite "Gordon moment" is when some bloke called him a "stupid faced cunt". That was a classic, never to be repeated.

Guest KuntaCunty

Yes, every one of his progs start the same ;"has Gordon finally met his match?" Er.....no probably not. Gordon-- "what a beautiful setting for a restaurant", " What the fuck is this shit?" , "this isn't fresh it's fucking frozen.", "why are you serving frozen shit when you are half a mile from the sea?" And they all end the same---Gordon calls the owner a wanker, shortens the menu and redecorates the place, presumably at the production company's expense, not the owner who is half a million quid down the shitter. Everybody is happy and slaps Gordon on the back for being such a clever cunt. Six months later the owner is bankrupt and on benefits but we never hear about that because it is shit telly. But despite this i quite like Gordon because i still have that schoolboy fascination with swearing on the telly. How many people have we worked with who are thick, lazy and incompetent but we can't call them the fucking cunts we know they are? That's why we come on here and take the piss out of The Jizzmonster and his ilk. Like Gordon we can call them wankers and get away with it. My favourite "Gordon moment" is when some bloke called him a "stupid faced cunt". That was a classic, never to be repeated.

Your kebab cart failed too then?  Cunt!

It's so obvious that the people in these shows have been told just to let him do his hardman act and don't react.

Nobody with an ounce of fucking self-respect would take what this cunt dishes out without thumping the bastard.