CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh? The new journal of the rum and ridiculous

Guest JackoTC

The Sky News ticker currently informs me that "SUSSEX POLICE BELIEVE A MISSING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL MAY HAVE RUN OFF WITH AN OLDER MAN..."

I should fucking well hope he's older - an 11-year-old is hardly going to be able to show her much of a good time, now is he?

Guest JackoTC

The Sky News ticker currently informs me that "SUSSEX POLICE BELIEVE A MISSING 12-YEAR-OLD GIRL MAY HAVE RUN OFF WITH AN OLDER MAN..."

I should fucking well hope he's older - an 11-year-old is hardly going to be able to show her much of a good time, now is he?

​He will if he has a stolen credit card and a huge cock.

• 1 month later...
Guest JackoTC

Fatty, you repetitive bore. (I've taken a shine to you really). SheJacko and I are having a dinner party at the weekend, and there are a couple of dry lunches going to be there, and I cannot stand the fucking sight of them. Fancy turning up and boring and insulting the fuck out of them so they never return ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest JackoTC

Red Lily Beetles have eaten the fuck out of my double orientals. Apparently they make a noise when you try to kill them (like the screamapillar from The Simpsons !). None of the fuckers have so far. I hate killing things...gladly maim a person though. That's all I have to say about that.

Guest DrCunt

Red Lily Beetles have eaten the fuck out of my double orientals. Apparently they make a noise when you try to kill them (like the screamapillar from The Simpsons !). None of the fuckers have so far. I hate killing things...gladly maim a person though. That's all I have to say about that.

They're utter cunts Jacko, the little red fuckers savaged my fritillaries. Ooo errrr.

Guest Bill Stickers

I've read back through this thread a little bit. It perplexes me to say the least, but some things never change. For example, Frank being an utter cleg nut, and Jazz being terminally incompetent in the humour department.

I'm interested to know though - is this the busiest the corner has ever been? Is this the salad days, or are we in some fading twilight of cuntery? Are the older member's prone to sitting around glassy eyed, remembering the various despicable specimens who have passed through the various incarnations of this forum?

I have two tickets to see Allen Toussaint on Monday at Ronnie Scotts. Ming's never heard of him and won't be persuaded to go. It's on me .. including dinner and a mouthful of Franks finest.

Alternatively, come along for a punch up.. you bunch of saps. 

Serious enquiries only please, Gobbie.

Edited by Felipe

Guest JackoTC

o

I definitely sit around glassy eyed, but that's a lifestyle choice. In my experience, CC is a moveable feast, ever changing. Filthy pieces of distended rectum like yourself do brighten it up at times. On the other hand, many dull cunts come an go (and some stay... Jazz). Many used to get fucked off within minutes, being ripped to shreds by the clientele after the first Nom. Its all gotten too fucking nicey nicey.

Guest DrCunt

Can we meet up in the Coach & Horses in Greek Street for a stiffener first as I'm currently barred from the Groucho Club? You'd think they'd never seen a man take a dump on a bar before..

You're a brave fucker offering to meet this particular Greek for a "Stiffener".

Guest DrCunt

Isn't talking to yourself the first sign of madness?

Oh christ. It's happening again! Sorry about this Stif, but I'm going to have to start taking the pills again. See you in a few weeks when they wear off.

Isn't talking to yourself the first sign of madness?

I stood over my kitchen sink for almost an hour trying to spit dead centre (three in a row) into the plughole. That can't be healthy.

Guest JackoTC

I stood over my kitchen sink for almost an hour trying to spit dead centre (three in a row) into the plughole. That can't be healthy.

The old trouble ? Get over her. 007. It does good to clear the custard.