CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Where is 'Apple ?

Guest JackoTC

I will need more than that, I'd want my preferred choice really.

Probably for the best. And If the dating website continues to introduce you to potential partners going by the name of "Big Dave" ask them for your money back!

Guest Wizardsleeve

Probably for the best. And If the dating website continues to introduce you to potential partners going by the name of "Big Dave" ask them for your money back!

I think it's sound advice for any potential partner with either Big or Dave in the name.  Big Becs doesn't sound all that appealing, if I'm honest.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

In cider.  Inside her..........or him. Get it. Where is apple? Of course Crabbies has fucked this up by brewing cider from anything EXCEPT apples.

• 2 weeks later...

Come on Scruffo, don't leave wanting, where is the Rolf Harris to Rembrandt comparison?  :D

There's this new brilliant woman at work, best person I've met in 2015. Only problem is she may be a bit young for me, I think is with someone and comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

There's this new brilliant woman at work, best person I've met in 2015. Only problem is she may be a bit young for me, I think is with someone and comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Is she hugely pessimistic, sick of her life and job, desperate to emigrate to the antipodes, obsessed with the beatles, poverty stricken,  mourning for her lost love, abused by her employers and craving sympathy? If so, you have found your soulmate. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Scruffers, all I can say is give her a chance. By limiting yourself you risk missing out on someone special. You need to be opening new doors, not checking the creeping old ones you already know to lead nowhere. 

I got a hug off her yesterday but it's like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

Guest Wizardsleeve

why is that?  A hug from a fit bird is usually a good thing, unless you tried to slip her your Saville. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Comparing any woman to my woman is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

then get on with it and send her your ear...figuratively speaking, of course. 

Guest JackoTC

Comparing any woman to my woman is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt.

I'm beginning to suspect that you are going round in circles here Apple'. Does she help you clean the hotel lavs ? I bet you miss your tradesman days ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm beginning to suspect that you are going round in circles here Apple'. Does she help you clean the hotel lavs ? I bet you miss your tradesman days ?

I rolled back the years today, I had a woman texting me and even phoned her up, didn't expect that this morning. Nice woman but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. I'm so far out of my depth on this one it's untrue, it's going to have to end somewhere. Part of me wants to just sever all ties but the other doesn't.

I rolled back the years today, I had a woman texting me and even phoned her up, didn't expect that this morning. Nice woman but comparing her to the woman I really want is like comparing Rolf Harris to Rembrandt. I'm so far out of my depth on this one it's untrue, it's going to have to end somewhere. Part of me wants to just sever all ties but the other doesn't.

Sever arteries - Not ties

There's a fucking brilliant T-Shirt motif for you.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I should just grow up really, phoning her up was probably the most pathetic thing I've done in 2015. 

Don't be so hard on yourself, Scruffs....2015 isn't over yet.  You have plenty of chances to do something even more pathetic.  

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

In response to the subject of this nom, and I don't know if this is really relevant but, I saw an apple hanging off my tree today and it looked so fucking weak and pathetic not even the maggots were interested in it. You know the sort I mean, would probably be more fitting shoved up a pigs arse rather than put in its mouth if you were creating a table decoration out of your pork roast.