CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

David Cameron

Our prime minister tasked with turning the country around after the recession. I wouldn;t let him turn my car round if I had one. All he has done is make the rich richer and the poor poorer, a transfer of wealth but in the wrong direction. The only thing that is going to trickle down is blood from your nose when I smash you in the face. I am not a violent person, a tad digruntled perhaps.

Guest Ahriman

I like him and I like IDS and Eshter McVey too, they are wonderful people.

Yeah. Esther McVey's fucking lovely. She can raise my fucking taxes any time.

That Iain duncan smith can crack down on me anyday of the week!

• 2 years later...
Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Who? Yesterday's chip paper I'm afraid. Things have moved on.

If Trump is president of the US of A (holes) then I'm proposing Philip Green as our new Chancellor of the Exchequer and Mike Ashley as Employment Secretary 

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Punkapes a cunt. and gay.

• 7 months later...

So this wanker, no longer an MP, says that it is wrong to lift the 1% pay cap for public service workers, whilst he makes a speech for which he gets weighed in handsomely. Looks like he is an even bigger cunt than ever and civil war is coming along nicely amongst the tories. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, The Beast said:

.... civil war is coming along nicely amongst the tories

Bring it on ... the Maybot is being lined up to take the blame and will out on her bony arse like shit off a shovel . I'm just looking forward to the first time Rees-Mogg is addressed as 'Jake'

On 11/08/2014 at 7:57 AM, Guest said:

Our prime minister tasked with turning the country around after the recession. I wouldn;t let him turn my car round if I had one. All he has done is make the rich richer and the poor poorer, a transfer of wealth but in the wrong direction. The only thing that is going to trickle down is blood from your nose when I smash you in the face. I am not a violent person, a tad digruntled perhaps.

My wealth has increased enormously under the Tories but that's because I've inherited substantial amounts as well.

Cameron went to Eton and Oxford and is a fabulous chap.

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

My wealth has increased enormously under the Tories but that's because I've inherited substantial amounts as well.

Thus allowing you to satisfy your lust for big, fat cocks up your arse, eh? 

Guest Lady Penelope
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

So you have been to Eton and Oxford .. did you go on a Merrymaker train trip or a Crosville coach?

Guest Snatch
15 minutes ago, The Lady Penelope said:

So you have been to Eton and Oxford .. did you go on a Merrymaker train trip or a Crosville coach?

Neither, he went on a promise of getting bummed in the car park toilets.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Neither, he went on a promise of getting bummed in the car park toilets.

I am pretty certain that he got on the train at Goostrey on a Sunday Mystery trip back in 1979 .. the snivelling little cunt tried to hide in the toilet in the second coach from the back.

Guest Snatch
1 minute ago, The Lady Penelope said:

I am pretty certain that he got on the train at Goostrey on a Sunday Mystery trip back in 1979 .. the snivelling little cunt tried to hide in the toilet in the second coach from the back.

I bet he wasn't alone either. 

36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I can't say I'm worse off or better off whichever cunts are in power, you have to make your own luck and avoid as much tax possible. Giving it to any government is a green light for them to piss it up the wall.  Mrs May is not in power, weak and controlled by others, which does not serve the UK plc's interest whatsoever. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

Where did you bury them Brady?

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Punkape said:

Oh it's the Ian and Myra appreciation society's one man band chief creepy fan........

lol.

Fuck off torturer

You are the one who makes excuses for sub humans like them, I think they should have been hung for their crimes by special act of parliament. 

You, I wish would have a cerebral haemmorage.

• 3 months later...