CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Supermarket customers

CCArchive

Even worse still...

why do old folks insist on shopping on a Saturday when the rest of us are rushing around trying to get everything done in those few hours we actually have off work?

They've got all fucking week to stand in the middle of the aisles stinking of pissing and talking about the price of their prescriptions.

Now fuck off out of my way...I'm a busy boy and haven't got the time, inclination or interest for anything you do.

Cunts.

Guest KuntaCunty

Even worse still...

why do old folks insist on shopping on a Saturday when the rest of us are rushing around trying to get everything done in those few hours we actually have off work?

They've got all fucking week to stand in the middle of the aisles stinking of pissing and talking about the price of their prescriptions.

Now fuck off out of my way...I'm a busy boy and haven't got the time, inclination or interest for anything you do.

Cunts.

How can you be certain they don't work all week, and have only the weekend to catch up on their shopping needs?  They probably aren't chavs, because they don't shop properly, fags, a bottle of of cheap rot gut booze and a box of biscuits doesn't count.  I do most of the grocery on Saturday's but try to go early on to avoid the stampede of tuskers whose fists are bloated with both fat and jaffa cake coupons.

Guest JackoTC

How can you be certain they don't work all week, and have only the weekend to catch up on their shopping needs?  They probably aren't chavs, because they don't shop properly, fags, a bottle of of cheap rot gut booze and a box of biscuits doesn't count.  I do most of the grocery on Saturday's but try to go early on to avoid the stampede of tuskers whose fists are bloated with both fat and jaffa cake coupons.

Have you been reading my fucking shopping list ?

Guest KuntaCunty

Have you been reading my fucking shopping list ?

A man's shopping is his own business.  I can't even be bothered to snoop your profile, let alone your shopping list. 

Because they very rarely let you go before them when you only have a couple of items and they have a trolley full of shopping. I let people go before me if they don't have much shopping me being the courteous individual I am.

I even let them go first when I have one thing & they have trolley load :ph34r:

Stop ragging on old cunts you bunch of cunts. One day you will smell like piss and mothballs except for happy go lucky as I will run the smug cunt down with my scooter and do some reverse action on his face if I ever see the Winston Churchill looking cunt rushing about for arse rash cream in my supermarket.

Guest KuntaCunty

Stop ragging on old cunts you bunch of cunts. One day you will smell like piss and mothballs except for happy go lucky as I will run the smug cunt down with my scooter and do some reverse action on his face if I ever see the Winston Churchill looking cunt rushing about for arse rash cream in my supermarket.

Every day, we all get a little bit closer to old age.  Grumpy, while you still have the dexterity, may I suggest you affix large daggers and other fixed blade weapons to your scooter, so that when you run the cunts down, you get the maximum yield out of your fit of senile rage?  You fit the type that would own a death mobile scooter. 

I like the way you think KC. Maybe I could start a online sensation called scooter death match in which old cunts fight to death in armed scooters with the winner receiving a large cross word puzzle and cup of bonox. 

Guest KuntaCunty

You'd have a hit.  Certainly better than any of the shite currently on the telly.  After a couple of seasons, the seasoned scooter champions can have a go with chavs on themed episodes.  The implements of death can be further customized to include katanas, and flame throwing torches.  Not unlike chariot racing, only with colostomy bags and day carers administering medications. 

Guest deebom

I worked at Tesco back in the roaring 90s. Cunts. Massive cunts they were. When I become lord emperor supreme most wise and benevolent with many good qualities and good teeth, ruler of the world, I will burn down every store in the country with the management inside.

Guest KuntaCunty

I worked at Tesco back in the roaring 90s. Cunts. Massive cunts they were. When I become lord emperor supreme most wise and benevolent with many good qualities and good teeth, ruler of the world, I will burn down every store in the country with the management inside.

That would only open the doors to Sainsbury's or Aldi to step up into the massive cunt position.  Plus, the products on the shelves could still be of use to consumers, so if you are going to kill them, make sure you don't destroy the contents of the stores.  Take special precautions around the booze area. 

Guest DingTheRioja

How do you know I'm a southerner, brain of Britain?

How do you keep an idiot in suspense..??

Go sit over there Londonm and I will tell you next week...

Guest judgetwi

Even worse still...

Cunts.

I don't know what your definition of "old" is but if you are 60 or over you don't have to pay for a prescription. The fact that you do not know this is your good fortune. Anyway, every supermarket customer is a cunt and needs to get out of my fucking way. The worst are the fat Chav mothers who stand in front of the freezers talking to their disgusting offspring on the phone. "Do you want burgers or peetzaaaa! No, i ain't fucking about with that i'm getting fish fingers and you can lump it cos i've booked a sunbed at Maria's nails. Just fucking shut up and keep an eye on the baby." All human life is there.