CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Malala Circus

CCArchive

5 hours ago, Charlie Hunt said:

I get tetchy when I attempt to suffer fools, and you are the biggest fucking cunt of a fool I've had to suffer in a very long time. Why don't you take your sincere and heartfelt thoughts on Malala and fuck off to the Guardian comments page? 

I went there but they told me to fuck off.

• 2 months later...

She's a very brave young woman. She could have just disappeared but by bravely campaigning, she is showing those bearded, medieval bastards that women just won't be their slaves. It would be nice if young girls look up to her as an example to follow, but I fear that most young girls look to the likes of Cheryl (whatever the fuck her name is now ) as role models.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Snatch
1 hour ago, cuntspotter said:

I think we probably agree that the taliban are a bunch of murderous fucking savages. My concern for this girl is that by being pushed to the front she will simply become a  big juicy target. 

That'll be the "look at me,aren't I brilliant" brigade doing something that makes them look good. They don't give a flying fuck about this girl,they just want to look good and will use victims like this girl for their own measure.

Did they care about girls like her before she was shot? Did they fuck.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 29 December 2015 at 6:02 PM, Charlie Hunt said:

Well, I just logged in through a 4th ISP. Tomorrow will probably be through a 5th and maybe a 6th, assuming I can still access the Corner. I'm visiting various friends, and won't be able to 'sort out' and stick to an individual ISP.

Your inference that use of multiple ISPs implies the use of a proxy server makes no sense. If anything, it implies that someone is travelling. Which I am.

This is old granted , but unless a cunt is from 1995, any time one walks into a familiar place in town with wifi login recorded that's Poss a new isp? I'm all over town and central Scotland most weeks so.... Bollocks who cares