CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Breast Feeding Demos

CCArchive

• 3 months later...
Guest KuntaCunty

It's always a gamble with these birds.  If you get a first time mother, whose tits are still in decent shape, it's fine with me if she offers it up to the baby, as we all get to share in the joy of motherhood, and see some damn nice tits.  Then you get the 5th times a charm types, tits have to be hoisted up off her lap in her blouse, and fuckers almost suffocate the child, are covered in hair around the nipples, and angiomas, she's about 30 stone, and flatulent. Ffs, take it to the loo. 

• Like 1

It's always a gamble with these birds.  If you get a first time mother, whose tits are still in decent shape, it's fine with me if she offers it up to the baby, as we all get to share in the joy of motherhood, and see some damn nice tits.  Then you get the 5th times a charm types, tits have to be hoisted up off her lap in her blouse, and fuckers almost suffocate the child, are covered in hair around the nipples, and angiomas, she's about 30 stone, and flatulent. Ffs, take it to the loo. 

I saw one of these in Surry Quays Tesco. Fat as fuck, ugly and just rank all over. Wondering around the bread isle with her iphone clamped to one ear, baby in the other arm. It wasnt even suckling so she was just walking around with a massive fucking tit flopping around like a dog in a bath. But she was so engrossed in her phone call, she hadnt noticed. I dragged her behind the cake stand and culled her with a stale French stick I found.

Guest KuntaCunty

A mum has to do what a mum has to do. My view is that good manners from all parties should prevail.

For such a gentle, chivalrous sort, how the fuck did you become a mod on a site that slags off the world in general?  You sir, are a mystery, wrapped in an enigma, masquerading as a cunt! 

By the logic that it is ok for women to get there tits out in public because the child needs feeding. Then i should be able to air my babymaker in public when it is hot as without my cock there will be no children

Not unless it's dick feeding time.

Guest KuntaCunty

By the logic that it is ok for women to get there tits out in public because the child needs feeding. Then i should be able to air my babymaker in public when it is hot as without my cock there will be no children

Now, if you'd just do something to keep them off the street.  They smeared my neighbours windscreen with dog pooh!  :D

Guest KuntaCunty

well little fucktards like that are probably the fruits of Jazz type people's bollocks. The easiet way to deal with little cunts like this is to ensure they are never born in the first place. What needs to happen is people like jazzs testicles put on a granite slab and then a sledge hammer is used to ensure no more spreading of shit dna. They should do this on the jeremy kyle show

Now that the cunt is on "hiatus," might I suggest we do not stoop to his level of trolling idiocy.  Talking about him when he isn't here to defend himself, isn't really cricket.