CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Joey Essex

Guest ducunti

Guest ducunti

What a fucking useless untalented turd this cunt really is. Can't sing, can't act what the fuck can he do. Apart from demonstrating in front of the camera what a fucking thick useless cunt he is.

• 3 months later...
Guest ducunti

He asked an expert if penguins beaks were made of wood. What a monumental cuntstain of a deliberately thick cunt.

Fucking thick cunt, I thought everyone knew these days they're made of resin. 

Guest Alfie Noakes

Why do you stupid cunts watch the fucking shit :rolleyes:

I was watching the national news and it was on it. What with all the conflict, east west tension and economic meltdown it must be a slow news day according to the load of cunts at the bbc.

Guest ducunti

This cunt is the logical conclusion to the dumbing down of the World , and television in particular. The proliferation of channels resulted in the obvious need to find something-anything-to put on them. So, after every turd had been examined, every Paul Ross fisted, every pig wanked off, every wine bottle stuffed up every wannabes crack, every cock belonging to fucking Chegwin laughed at, every kangaroo's cock gnawed, every numbered box opened; all in the name of enterfuckingtainment- there was nothing left to show. Except this pointless piece of white toothed shit. The only consolation is this: There is nothing lower, worse, more pointless, more insulting that television can throw at us than this this vaccum. And as soon as I've fired the cunt from a circus canon into the middle of one of those wind farms in the middle of the sea, the World, and television in particular, will become a better place.

Please don't tell me he's going to star in a remake of Waterworld, we're only just recovering from the first one.

This book...was it a colouring book, or a join the dots?

Hang on. You described it as a "fucking book.". Was it "The Only Way Is Essex Karma Sutra"? I hope he never got crayon on you when he signed your copy.

The queen has got her kit off -  not for the first time :(

Why do you stupid cunts watch the fucking shit :rolleyes:

Perhaps its like the lunatic who used to keep banging his head against the wall. When someone asked him why he did it he replied "It feels nice when I stop" :)

• 3 months later...

I have, for the first time, sat through a whole episode of TOWIE just to see what it is like. And I have to say that I've never seen more autism in one hour in my entire life. A sad sad indictment of TV entertainment. I'm going to watch the last episode of Wolf Hall just to reassure myself that there is still quality TV programmes made.

Edited by camberwell gypsy

Guest DingTheRioja

Never heard of him, but I'm prepared to take the word of the corner regulars and accept that he's a cunt.

​You do well to heed that advice....

The others forgot to add "smarmy wank stain" to his description...

You can trace the lineage of this right back to the 19th Century when we used to go to Colney Hatch and laugh at the lunatics.

Except of course now the lunatics are laughing at us since being a perma-grinning, idiot savant ideally who can hold a note and is prepared to demean themselves to order, is now a definite career option for 'too kool for skewl' Generation Y gumbies.

Edited by Jiggerycock