CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The European new rules for power consumption on domestic devices

Guest Alfie Noakes

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I see you are attempting to get thrown in the cooler over on the airline thread. 

Not at all. It actually started out as a one-off joke but I must have posted about eighteen thousand before I realised, you know, what I was doing .....

00:33 ETA: I'd post this in the Bugs forum but ironically I currently can't. Just for future reference, you can still edit old posts when banned.

W5L6hLN.png

See you all on Tuesday when I get back from Iceland after a spot of near-zero degree diving. Punkape, prepare your anus...

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

Not at all. It actually started off as a one-off joke but I must have posted about eighteen thousand before I realised, you know, what I was doing .....

He knows, as so do I as the others do, but do YOU know what you're doing? I guess the answer could be found within your eighteen thousand posts?

I jest, of course...  

Guest Welsh_cunt
On 05/09/2014 at 6:24 PM, Noakes said:

So it seems that even if I wanted to buy a super turbo carpet shredding 3 kilowatt hoover I now can't. Same for fast kettles, powerful hairdryers (I am virtually bald so not so bad that one) and other such domestic devices.
What sort of cunt has a job deciding shit like this? An example of why the whole free trade zone that was sold to us by, 'pass me another boy this one has burst' Ted Heath, is so out of control that it must be ended.
If I want a hairdryer that melts titanium and a kettle that will boil in 14 seconds flat then I should be able to choose. Fuck you EU!

I'm sure Lovehoney still do the more powerful G-spot rabbit vibrator and multifunction vibrating butt plug you shove up your arse when your male 'play' friends come round to play.

Guest Alfie Noakes
10 minutes ago, Welsh_cunt said:

I'm sure Lovehoney still do the more powerful G-spot rabbit vibrator and multifunction vibrating butt plug you shove up your arse when your male 'play' friends come round to play.

Very good work welsh c. Out of likes. You do it so much better than punkape. Lol.

Guest DingTheRioja
On 05/09/2014 at 6:43 PM, Noakes said:

I just hate ukip and the Tories and they may be the only way out! Oh shit we really are all fucked, think I will apply for citizenship of Sealand.

Move to Iceland, the President there wants to ban pineapple on pizza, sounds like a decent bloke....

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, DingTheRioja said:

Move to Iceland, the President there wants to ban pineapple on pizza, sounds like a decent bloke....

He seems a fair and balanced man. He could also ban anchovies, smelly fuckers they remind me of the smell wafting from one of punkape's posts.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 24/02/2017 at 10:21 AM, Snatch said:

If you look you'll see he quoted Jazz,who obviously,being a twat,had his post deleted by the Stasi.

Idiot.

It was either a double post so less answers or there was a whole load of stuff about Ted Heath and alleged noncery that got removed, but it helped show up how much of a retard the punktroll truly is.

1 hour ago, Alfie Noakes said:

It was either a double post so less answers or there was a whole load of stuff about Ted Heath and alleged noncery that got removed, but it helped show up how much of a retard the punktroll truly is.

Wasn't it all true about Ted Heath?

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even the Private Eye magazine who used to mercilessly rip into "Grocer" Heath think the paedo allegations against him were a pile of pony.

Maybe it's more the case that we shall never know for certain. Private Eye, is hardly the Public Enquirer magazine.

Guest Alfie Noakes
9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Even the Private Eye magazine who used to mercilessly rip into "Grocer" Heath think the paedo allegations against him were a pile of pony.

It does seem easy to accuse the dead although it did of course prove true in Saville's case.

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Maybe it's more the case that we shall never know for certain. Private Eye, is hardly the Public Enquirer magazine.

These days its more reliable than the mainstream press whose scoops are often published some years after the Eye have gone to print with story.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

These days its more reliable than the mainstream press whose scoops are often published some years after the Eye have gone to print with story.

I totally agree with that, however the accusations about Heath were made way long before the press and others distorted them. I just personally find it unbelievable when so many bona fide & independent accusers, make allegations which do not have a single thread of truth, and a single thread in instances such as these should be absolutely and thoroughly investigated, rather than being brushed aside and therefore disbelieved. I don't suppose we shall ever know the truth about Heath.    

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

.... I don't suppose we shall ever know the truth about Heath.    

Amongst many other things, apparently the masses "dont understand the implications" of some shit, like brexit and the Savillry/BBC coverups...

On 9/5/2014 at 7:24 PM, Alfie Noakes said:

So it seems that even if I wanted to buy a super turbo carpet shredding 3 kilowatt hoover I now can't. Same for fast kettles, powerful hairdryers (I am virtually bald so not so bad that one) and other such domestic devices.

It's something Mrs. S has to worry about,not me.