CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Health Service Volunteers for the West African Ebola outbreak.

cuntspotter

So, here we are then. The Department of Health's chief medical officer Professor Dame Sally Davies said doctors, nurses and paramedics are among the medical staff who are needed to help contribute towards efforts to tackle the crisis , to which end, NHS staff are being encouraged to volunteer to help with the deadly ebola virus outbreak which is continuing to spread across West Africa.

Of course, this is all unco-ordinated. The government won't take responsibility for the proper insurances medical/welfare cover, accommodation, job security on return. Plus, of course, as volunteers, they won't be paid dollar one. In short, this a total debacle waiting to happen. What amazes me is that the government have treated this group of public servants like shit on the farm cart wheel for the last five years and now they come out with this blithe pronouncement and expect people to depart in their fucking droves. Perhaps they see it as a novel way of cutting the wage bill for a few months. I am cynical enough to believe they would have thought of that. In short, It beggars belief. I do, however, have a better idea. If they need Doctors, send Dame Sally and her ilk out for six months to work in a shithole back street clinic with fuck all backup . If she makes a go of it , I might alter my position.

Guest KuntaCunty

So, here we are then. The Department of Health's chief medical officer Professor Dame Sally Davies said doctors, nurses and paramedics are among the medical staff who are needed to help contribute towards efforts to tackle the crisis , to which end, NHS staff are being encouraged to volunteer to help with the deadly ebola virus outbreak which is continuing to spread across West Africa.

Of course, this is all unco-ordinated. The government won't take responsibility for the proper insurances medical/welfare cover, accommodation, job security on return. Plus, of course, as volunteers, they won't be paid dollar one. In short, this a total debacle waiting to happen. What amazes me is that the government have treated this group of public servants like shit on the farm cart wheel for the last five years and now they come out with this blithe pronouncement and expect people to depart in their fucking droves. Perhaps they see it as a novel way of cutting the wage bill for a few months. I am cynical enough to believe they would have thought of that. In short, It beggars belief. I do, however, have a better idea. If they need Doctors, send Dame Sally and her ilk out for six months to work in a shithole back street clinic with fuck all backup . If she makes a go of it , I might alter my position.

They want people to volunteer to contract the black fucking plague of this century, and for zero compensation or benefits.  Anybody stupid enough to "volunteer" for duty, deserves whatever happens.  Fucking cunts, always asking for free assistance. Are the ambulances painted in Burberry?  Are the uniforms track suits?  Doctors and nurses missing teeth and speak like complete fucking cunts???  Somehow, they'll always figure out a way to get something for nothing. Bastards, the lot of them.

It looks like some voodoo hoodoo black African shit to me.
Who knows what the fuckers get up to in their spare time.
They'd fuck a frog if it stopped hopping for fucks sake.
Dirty depraved cunts, only been out the trees for a week on the grand scale of things.
AIDs came from the monkey fuckers.
Seal the boarders and send in the local witch doctors.
A few shakes of the shrunken ball bags on sticks, read a few omens from a dead chickens leg,
put a thorn through the snout and bobs yer uncle.
After all they know the cunts better than anyone.

This would never have happened under Idi A
he knew how to keep the cunts in line.

Personally, I understand the countries asking for assistance. It's the breathtaking cynicism/arrogance/ naivety of our own health leaders and politicians that pisses me off.