CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reflections of an old cunt.

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

What a load of navel-gazing "look at me, look at me!", self-congratulatory, insincere, absolute fucking bollocks.

On the one hand you have got some racist old cunt labouring under the misapprehension that people give a fuck that he's almost dead and regrets fucking up his entire life. On the other you've got Dee" the truth is out there"Bom giving it his best x-factor sob story about some crack addled pensioner from Crewe. Add to that the insincere platitudes of other members, plus the distinct lack of any sort of abuse, and you have got another mumsnet classic from the early days of the Corner. 

Fucking shite. 

It took you a long time to get the courage up after staring at this shit for almost 3 days.

( yes im watching you ,webbed handed cunt ,my micro brummie penis may be swinging outside your door as we speak).

My interpretation of this whole load of shite was we're all a bunch of fucking cunts and we die basically, so go fuck yourself.

Guest White van man
8 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

It took you a long time to get the courage up after staring at this shit for almost 3 days

Only 3 days staring at it is pretty good for a council worker to be fair.

22 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

It took you a long time to get the courage up after staring at this shit for almost 3 days.

( yes im watching you ,webbed handed cunt ,my micro brummie penis may be swinging outside your door as we speak).

I imagine that you're one of those busy body bin men who roots through rubbish like some sort of diseased animal, looking for the smallest of recycling infractions that you can report back to your betters at the council. 

Nosey fucking tramp.

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, White van man said:

Only 3 days staring at it is pretty good for a council worker to be fair.

He has a non-functioning brain-stem, so its a miracle that he has responded at all.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I imagine that you're one of those busy body bin men who roots through rubbish like some sort of diseased animal, looking for the smallest of recycling infractions that you can report back to your betters at the council. 

Nosey fucking tramp.

I expected better, Frank was right.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nosey fucking tramp.

Cough cough cough.... I expect your the sort of cunt to come online because their job at the council is so boring that they spend their days in witherspoons because it's happy hour and I can recount the fun jibes me stickers and the rest of the brady bunch had in our halcyon days(sic) that we rules da corner. You laugh hysterically at Frank while he dances like a fucking idiot and clap like a seal desperate to be the guy you turn into the class fucking clown, it's all down hill from here pen pushing cunt, suck my balls.

Please dont mention my illiteracy, being a brummie, thick etc etc or you will.kill me.

2 hours ago, Snowflake said:

Cough cough cough.... I expect your the sort of cunt to come online because their job at the council is so boring that they spend their days in witherspoons because it's happy hour and I can recount the fun jibes me stickers and the rest of the brady bunch had in our halcyon days(sic) that we rules da corner. You laugh hysterically at Frank while he dances like a fucking idiot and clap like a seal desperate to be the guy you turn into the class fucking clown, it's all down hill from here pen pushing cunt, suck my balls.

Please dont mention my illiteracy, being a brummie, thick etc etc or you will.kill me.

At least I'm not getting to you, Snowie.

Thick, illiterate Brummie cunt etc.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 06/02/2018 at 9:30 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Roops very kindly recommended me some Savlon cream to help soothe it.

She then sent a picture of her minge to me, asking if I had any recommendations in return.

Unfortunately I thought it was a blocked plughole at a Turkish bath house and suggested pouring caustic soda down it. We haven't spoken since.

It's moments like this, sitting at a pretty 7.0, that help me maintain my top dog post-to-like ratio.