CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shopping for condoms.

I went shopping for condoms the other day as I have to use them coz when my cock gets wet I get arthritis and was absolutely staggered by amount of options on offer.

Ribbed, glow in the dark, flavoured, scented, even vibrating ones for fucks sake.

Then you have to pick a size ranging from Asian gentleman to Brooklyn basketball player and even one called Mr Big.

Why the fuck is their so many options for something that's major objective is to stop your ball cream swimming up stream??

Faced with all these options I lost patience and brought a crunchie bar and used the fucking wrapper.

Did you consider a box of latex gloves Grumps, she's then got access to a few more fingers.

Never considered that Duc. I could cut the fingers off and I'm set for 10 fucks which would probably last me another decade.

• Like 1

I bought some the other day, the extended pleasure ones. I notice you can get them in "larger fit" size as well. I bought regular. That's fucking great. So when I took them up the bird at the counter of the chemist, she would have been thinking that this cunt not only goes off after 2 pushes, but has an average size cock, at best.

Shopping for dingers is a real embarrassing cunt.

• Like 2

Guest Alfie Noakes

Go for the natural feel of a roll of sausage skin bought from the butchers suppliers and a load of lube of your choice. Cut to length allowing for the balloon style knot in the end and bobs your uncle.

Guest cuntcrapper

Hope you got outsize

I went shopping for condoms the other day as I have to use them coz when my cock gets wet I get arthritis and was absolutely staggered by amount of options on offer.

Ribbed, glow in the dark, flavoured, scented, even vibrating ones for fucks sake.

Then you have to pick a size ranging from Asian gentleman to Brooklyn basketball player and even one called Mr Big.

Why the fuck is their so many options for something that's major objective is to stop your ball cream swimming up stream??

Faced with all these options I lost patience and brought a crunchie bar and used the fucking wrapper.

Hope you got 'Mr Big' and pulled one over your cuntly old gob you bubonic old rathead.

Guest DingTheRioja

Don't whatever you do, go for them fluorescent glow in the dark fuckers.
Particularly if there's a cat in the room.
One twitch from your todger and its goodbye to your bollocks.

The best all-rounder, is the clingfilm from a block of Stilton,
or a sheet of fine-grade wet & dry, like they used on Blue Peter once during the AIDS scare of the 1980s.

I bet Peter wasn't blue for long....

Guest KuntaCunty

Have you got a fit little bird on the side then?  Naughty old bean!  lol

What? You rub the condom lubricant on your old joints? You know condoms were made for something other than rubbing knees. And don't tell me you have an inflammation of the cock. On the other hand you could be using  condoms for cleaning CDs, shine shoes or carry water while going for walks.