CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

PHOTO cuntbreed BOOTHS

They are evil, I had to get a mug shot for me new passport, soo today I went into Sainsburys & used their 'Photo-Me’ booth.

Why do they always make you look like a criminal? My last passport photo makes me look like a bank robber, me new photo makes me look like a mass murderer - I look like I’ve murdered husbands & lovers - I look like I have no remorse & I bludgeoned them to death while they were sleeping, then I chopped their bodies up & fed them to wild animals. I look like I might have roasted the bodiless penises in me oven, & kept their eyes in my freezer.

It was soo embarrassing too, the booth gives you 3 attempts to take your photo correct: on the 1st attempt me peepers were shut, then the booth shouted out while I was reviewing the 2nd shot YOU WILL ONLY GET ONE MORE ATTEMPT - customers in the checkout queues might have thought I was vain, so I settled for the 2nd attempt, even though it’s my worse photo ever.

Do not smile, remove your hat & your glasses, keep your gob shut, look forward - photographers will tell you this is the worse angle for a portrait photo. Soo mean.

Me hot pink top has come out salmon pink, I am soo disappointed & I have to live with this for 10 years :(

Surely for your passport photo you only need to send in a Reader's Wives picture from one of your circa 1982 back issues of Knave. Mandy from Glasgow, with a gash like a young Michael Jackson's head after a hatchet accident would be perfect.

There can surely be only one response to this?

Pile of shit.

I have a digital camera, a PC and printer Frank you cunt. I even have shineh photo paper.

Passport guidelines are quite stringent... you untraveled oik. Go ahead and sit your skinny arse down on a stool behind a blank canvas, buy the shiny paper, unjam your crappy old printer, take a thousand self-portrait shots of your stupid fucking face, cut the pics to size then waddle down to see the uncompromising cunts at your local HM Passport office. Get yourself into a booth... fuckwit.

Don't mind Frank, he's grumpy cos he's hungry. He lost a few of his lunchtime Tseftelia up his arse in a solo sex game gone wrong. Next time try auto asphyxiation you cunt Frank.

You see, decimus... you're trying, but it's not connecting. Like fucking an ex who's put on a stone.